Author Topic: How come everybody wants to "sell" their Soul to the Devil then wants it back?  (Read 539 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

That's so pussy and unloyal to me.  How come everybody gets shook when they see something they dont like but ABSOLUTELY LOVE  everything they get in the meanwhile?   That's bull.  Why bite the hand that feeds u?  On sum real shit why is everybody so fake?  I'm not lookin for excuses I'm lookin for the truth becuz in real life it doesn't add up. 

Say Lucifer (or whoever) offers u 10 bitches that are the absolute Fantasy on all ends of the spectrum, what is wrong with that?, why r u so ungrateful?   I swear I don't be feelin those hypocritical lames.  Like Bishop Lamont said, "gimme money gimme pussy", I'll figure out the rest.  All I can do is wish i don't find out the hard way.  I mean, I don't really wanna be all that "cleansed" out if it doesn't mean nothin.  Fuck kids, fuck a wedding ring wife, fuck all of that (besides family that doesn't mean something).   I'm not an athiest, I'm not a devil worshipper, I'm just me, I'm nothing but a magical bag of bones, meat, and blood.  

Why trade, why be different when nobody in reality has lived to tell otherwise?  What's eternity if you're brainwashed to serve and life for other people (and beings, isn't it the same thing)?

No disrespect but if I die tomorrow I wanna know whose side I'm on and who I'm playing for and what should I EXPECT.  Fuck all the other shit.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
I'm not an athiest, I'm not a devil worshipper, I'm just me, I'm nothing but a magical bag of bones, meat, and blood.  

real shit, i feel the same way.

BiggBoogaBiff

Like foreal.  Why do folks act like bad shit isn't gonna happen to you on either side of the fence?  Why do they believe that if you're playing for White or Asian Jesus that your life is gonna be peachy?  And how do people NOT expect that if they're playing with fire that eventually at some point no matter how severe or minute that they won't get burned? 

And don't get it twisted, I want a wife and I want childREN, I just happen to want real money (say $10 mill).  But I'm not no turncoat or fairweather fan.  Who says u can't have money, a wife, and children if u sold youre on that side of the field?  Who's to say that u can't be healthy and your body and brain fully entact and undamaged.  Like foreal, who's to say u can't eat your ice cream and cake at the same damn time? 

I just hate how people get this "change of heart" when shit doesn't go their way.  Shit doesn't go my way it seems like 99% of the time but that doesn't make me bitter, somebody else always has it worse and somebody else since "the beginning of time" has walked in my shoes before.  I just don't get it man, what tha fuck do people be on....smh

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

deep thoughts from a deep person, asa-lama-lakum .

BiggBoogaBiff

It's not "deep" at all.  It's actually a rather simple contradiction. 

Wa Alaikum as-Salam

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
It's survival. I know this being a dad now, if you told me that I can sell my soul for my son to prosper and then he can still get to heaven at the end of the day, I'd do it without even thinking. I will do whatever it takes for my children, my life be damned.

rayallen0

Man make a new show with those ideas homie. Already got the logo.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I wish there was a place to just sign up.

But sometimes it makes sense people get shook. I mean, Eminem sold his soul & in return they killed his best friend in the world.

I think it's one thing for your best friend to be murdered & you have no relation to the killing & then another for your best friend to be murdered & you know it was because of you & have that sit on your conscious. That you're only driving this Benz because he died for it.

You can guarantee me eternal life, a hundred billion dollars & every bad bitch on the planet & that shit would fuck with me knowing someone I really cared for was killed over it.

I'd get over it though lol.

jeromechickenbone

People need to learn to differentiate between religion and spirituality.

A wise person will see organized religion for what it is (a sham), but unfortunately throw the baby out with the bathwater and think the concept of a soul and other existence beyond our current stage is BS too.

Be a good person, live with integrity, and treat others how you want to be treated. It's very hard to do that on planet earth in 2012, but that's the point. You're being tested and graded and if life was easy, you would never learn anything.

heyyou

A wise person will see organized religion for what it is (a sham), but unfortunately throw the baby out with the bathwater and think the concept of a soul and other existence beyond our current stage is BS too.

Be a good person, live with integrity, and treat others how you want to be treated. It's very hard to do that on planet earth in 2012, but that's the point. You're being tested and graded and if life was easy, you would never learn anything.

IMO on point!

I;ve really been looking into the whole illuminati, NWO, spiritual side for a couple of years now, and the more you look into it the real it appears to be.
I've also been looking up more on sikhism which is the 'religion' i was brought up in but was never really tought it. The more i've looked into the more i've realised how much it has in common with my other principles of liberty (Ron Paul philosophy), concept of 'God', seeking truth in life etc.

I also have to give props to people like Alex Jones (as annoying as he may be), Jordan Maxwell & David Icke - as crazy as he originally comes off the man i a legend and i really respect the dude for standing up and speaking his mind despite the incredible ridicule!

Once you look into the symbology & methods, you see it's everywhere in your face! Just like the Olympic stadium floodlights in london (shaped as the pyramid with the illuminated capstone like on the back of a $ bill)!!!

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

well said  8)

Sikotic™

Couldn't of said it better myself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE