Author Topic: Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To: Our House" (Discussion Thread)  (Read 13890 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To: Our House" (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #195 on: August 27, 2012, 06:16:44 AM »
Solid album. Couple dope tracks. Crooked murder it-
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #196 on: August 27, 2012, 06:48:26 AM »

Yea, one thing is clear about the album, crooked outshined them easily. Dude just killed everything.

"her pussy is hotter then a chilli pepper, i tell to lay down and give it away give it away give it away now"

"hope u gotta powerfull chin cause they say blow jobs are flowers for men"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Lucifuge

« Reply #197 on: August 27, 2012, 08:22:10 AM »

Yea, one thing is clear about the album, crooked outshined them easily. Dude just killed everything.

"her pussy is hotter then a chilli pepper, i tell to lay down and give it away give it away give it away now"

My dick's another gun cause it kills pussies.... dude is crazy 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #198 on: August 27, 2012, 11:32:24 AM »
Don´t get it twisted you crooked absoulty kills it but this whole thing in this big picture....it´s garbage.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #199 on: August 27, 2012, 01:28:06 PM »
lol @ saying I "compared" the two. I'm just saying the beats on Illmatic weren't amazingly out of this world. One Love is probably my favorite song off that album, but the beat is simple as fuck. Y'all just weren't as harsh on those albums. End of the day, a nigga can sound dope over me beat boxing. Classic production is just icing on the cake, but cake tastes good no matter what.

& you guys "liked the first album?". Hack, get on your thread bump grind. I'm pretty sure more than half the feedback was shitting on the production there too & the fact they rapped about nothing.

But I guess I should expect people on Dubcc, who rep Dre, Game & Snoop to the fullest would prefer beats over lyrics.

The production on that album was fucking dope. The World Is Yours, NY State of Mind, Memory Lane, It Ain't Hard to Tell...these are some of the most memorable hip hop beats ever made. How you can compare that to the cookie cutter pop sound on this album is insane.

Yes, beats are more important than lyrics and this is coming from a guy who values lyricism. Music is based around sound. An ideal album will have both.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #200 on: August 27, 2012, 01:32:57 PM »
lol @ saying I "compared" the two. I'm just saying the beats on Illmatic weren't amazingly out of this world. One Love is probably my favorite song off that album, but the beat is simple as fuck. Y'all just weren't as harsh on those albums. End of the day, a nigga can sound dope over me beat boxing. Classic production is just icing on the cake, but cake tastes good no matter what.

& you guys "liked the first album?". Hack, get on your thread bump grind. I'm pretty sure more than half the feedback was shitting on the production there too & the fact they rapped about nothing.

But I guess I should expect people on Dubcc, who rep Dre, Game & Snoop to the fullest would prefer beats over lyrics.

The production on that album was fucking dope. The World Is Yours, NY State of Mind, Memory Lane, It Ain't Hard to Tell...these are some of the most memorable hip hop beats ever made. How you can compare that to the cookie cutter pop sound on this album is insane.

Yes, beats are more important than lyrics and this is coming from a guy who values lyricism. Music is based around sound. An ideal album will have both.
preach.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #201 on: August 27, 2012, 03:47:55 PM »
for the people crying over the album: On the house mixtape BEEN out

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #202 on: August 27, 2012, 04:17:06 PM »

really?
 very weak line

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #203 on: August 27, 2012, 07:03:54 PM »
Illmatic is overrated. Just needed to state that.

and I agree that a album needs both lyrics and dope beats. Not beats of a specific type/genre, they just need to be dope. Fit the music - make the whole thing sound natural. lol

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #204 on: August 27, 2012, 07:36:42 PM »
Illmatic is overrated.

on which planet?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #205 on: August 27, 2012, 10:48:16 PM »
 Just got my copy bout to eat then listen.
 Illmatic is not overrated. IMO.

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #207 on: August 28, 2012, 01:17:05 AM »
 Ok, so, i just listened to the album....
 Hmmm.....disappointed.
 It didnt start off too good and then it kinda was ok but then it just got to the point where i was like "this album is a steaming pile of shit!"
 But then it got better again.
 Ok so i must agree with everyone, the production is the weak point of this album. For the most part it sux or dosent fit slaughter house.
 Then theres the choruses..... seriously, some of the worst shit i have EVER heard. And not only that but too much of it. Even commercial rappers like Snoop dont have an album that bad.
 NO east coast style beats, no old school style beats and "my life" is possibly the worst song i have EVER heard.
 And then they back that up with "flip a bird"?????????? fuck man i actually like the beat and raps on that song but worst chorus i have EVER heard.
 Now, theres shit beats, shit down south stlye beats, and bad choruses. Thing that makes it worse, the songs with beats i actually quite liked are the ones with the shittest hooks!

In conclusion, the mix tape is better, i need to listen to this more before final judgement, Eminem should've rapped on this album ALOT more, they dont need features(except EM) but why not a Chino/Ras/Nas/etc??, beats(again), Snoop Malice in wonder  land goes harder than this, iam glad i bought deluxe edition cos some of those bonus tracks a are good.

I actually did like some songs and some beats. Crooked almost saved some of the shit songs. I feel sorry for these guys this album is destined to go down as a disappointment and will surely flop.
 Fuck needed more Eminem and even d-12 maybe lol.
 I will give it another go though.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #208 on: August 28, 2012, 02:19:00 AM »

Matty

« Reply #209 on: August 28, 2012, 02:58:27 AM »
Ok, so, i just listened to the album....
 Hmmm.....disappointed.
 It didnt start off too good and then it kinda was ok but then it just got to the point where i was like "this album is a steaming pile of shit!"
 But then it got better again.
 Ok so i must agree with everyone, the production is the weak point of this album. For the most part it sux or dosent fit slaughter house.
 Then theres the choruses..... seriously, some of the worst shit i have EVER heard. And not only that but too much of it. Even commercial rappers like Snoop dont have an album that bad.
 NO east coast style beats, no old school style beats and "my life" is possibly the worst song i have EVER heard.
 And then they back that up with "flip a bird"?????????? fuck man i actually like the beat and raps on that song but worst chorus i have EVER heard.
 Now, theres shit beats, shit down south stlye beats, and bad choruses. Thing that makes it worse, the songs with beats i actually quite liked are the ones with the shittest hooks!

In conclusion, the mix tape is better, i need to listen to this more before final judgement, Eminem should've rapped on this album ALOT more, they dont need features(except EM) but why not a Chino/Ras/Nas/etc??, beats(again), Snoop Malice in wonder  land goes harder than this, iam glad i bought deluxe edition cos some of those bonus tracks a are good.

I actually did like some songs and some beats. Crooked almost saved some of the shit songs. I feel sorry for these guys this album is destined to go down as a disappointment and will surely flop.
 Fuck needed more Eminem and even d-12 maybe lol.
 I will give it another go though.

you must hate slaughterhouse, have bland taste in music or just too close minded to appreciate the album.

:laugh: