Author Topic: Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To: Our House" (Discussion Thread)  (Read 13913 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To: Our House" (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #360 on: September 14, 2012, 09:27:43 AM »
T.I. better than any member from Slaughterhouse? C'mon son.... :loco:
i stand by my words.

You mean you "stan" by your words.
i stand in your mom like i do my words: firm.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #361 on: September 14, 2012, 09:42:17 AM »
T.I. might not have the lyrical gift the Slaughterhouse members posses but who gives a shit about anybody being lyrical if T.I. already made a couple of albums that sound way better than any of the projects from the Slaughterhouse crew.
trouble man alone will be better than their albums.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #362 on: September 14, 2012, 06:42:10 PM »
? :laugh:Am I the only one that thinks this album is a huge dissointment?

The only good songs are "hammerdance", "rescie me" and "Goodbye"?  And "Hammerdance is the only track that sounds lke a slaughterhouse track should sound
I think that everyone is disappointed with the album. BUT its a real grower and it has LOTS of awesome tracks. Its not what we hoped for but if you give it a chance and listen with an open mind, um adjust to the type of sound its a pretty fucking cool album.
 But yes it should've been better.
 I think they all rapped really well on almost every verse and some of teh songs are actually pretty deep and meaningful. Funnerly enough i quite liek "Asylum" even though it sounds more like a d-12 track.
 Whilst it is true i kind of forced myself to like the album because i absolutely hated it at first, it is a cool album. Some of it is just more suited for an older audience, much like the new nas album.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #363 on: September 14, 2012, 06:44:01 PM »

The only good songs are "hammerdance", "rescie me" and "Goodbye"?  And "Hammerdance is the only track that sounds lke a slaughterhouse track should sound
I think that everyone is disappointed with the album. BUT its a real grower and it has LOTS of awesome tracks. Its not what we hoped for but if you give it a chance and listen with an open mind, um adjust to the type of sound its a pretty fucking cool album.
 I think they all rapped really well on almost every verse and some of teh songs are actually pretty deep and meaningful. Funnerly enough i quite liek "Asylum" even though it sounds more like a d-12 track.
 Whilst it is true i kind of forced myself to like the album because i absolutely hated it at first, it is a cool album. Some of it is just more suited for an older audience, much like the new nas album.

you just responded to a poster who thinks Jay Z and Fat Joe have been wack their entire careers

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #364 on: September 14, 2012, 07:00:39 PM »

you just responded to a poster who thinks Jay Z and Fat Joe have been wack their entire careers
Well i think they are both whack too but no definitely not their whole careers. hell no.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #365 on: September 14, 2012, 07:02:22 PM »

Well i think they are both whack too but no definitely not their whole careers. hell no.

exactly

when Abdul was going to NYC he was like "recommend me some albums that will make me feel like im in NYC like illmatic" or some lame-ass white boy fantasy type question along that line

someone recommended Jay Z's "reasonable doubt" and he was like hell no

Will_B

« Reply #366 on: September 15, 2012, 12:13:16 AM »

He don't have to be 'outright' better. T.I.'s strength IMO is charisma and putting a song together.

None of the Slaughterhouse boys can instinctively build a song (hooks and all) and spit over it in a way that feels natural IMO.

Even if they could it's like 'too many cooks' the way things are now. Eminem used to be incredible at this but he was spoilt before, meaning he had an incredible team of musicians and engineers around him and all the studio time and $$$ he needed to make a great album as help.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #367 on: September 15, 2012, 08:03:38 AM »

He don't have to be 'outright' better. T.I.'s strength IMO is charisma and putting a song together.

None of the Slaughterhouse boys can instinctively build a song (hooks and all) and spit over it in a way that feels natural IMO.

Even if they could it's like 'too many cooks' the way things are now. Eminem used to be incredible at this but he was spoilt before, meaning he had an incredible team of musicians and engineers around him and all the studio time and $$$ he needed to make a great album as help.

Was gonna say this.. Youre absolutely right.

I would even go as far as saying T.I. is a joke lyrically compared to Slaughterhouse (3 of the members) BUT he makes way better MUSIC.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #368 on: September 15, 2012, 10:43:57 AM »

I would even go as far as saying T.I. is a joke lyrically compared to Slaughterhouse (3 of the members) BUT he makes way better MUSIC.
lyrically ?  :laugh:

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #369 on: September 15, 2012, 11:15:18 AM »
After the pics and video he put up of his new future ex gf, Ho Budden has officially been given the title Captain. From here on out he will be referred to as Captain Joseph "Save a ho" Budden.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #370 on: September 15, 2012, 11:21:49 AM »
After the pics and video he put up of his new future ex gf, Ho Budden has officially been given the title Captain. From here on out he will be referred to as Captain Joseph "Save a ho" Budden.

i miss when Joe and Tahiri were together or whatever her name was

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To: Our House" (Tracklist)
« Reply #371 on: September 15, 2012, 12:50:36 PM »

oh and i'm shocked that Bun B and Yelawolf aren't anywhere to be seen

I understand Bun B but why the fuck would you wanna hear Yelawolf? Dude is annoying as fuck.

cause he is dope as fuck

dude, this yelawolf is a punk...
all i know is that your pics/vids is THE SHIT!!! ;D...oH!!,and this album sucks really bad.and they all fumbled  the ball on this one. :-\

Jimmy H.

« Reply #372 on: September 16, 2012, 11:57:44 PM »
the mood muzik series appeals to emotional, frail, loner types... with awful taste... i heard em all...
  ;D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #373 on: September 17, 2012, 12:03:15 AM »
the mood muzik series appeals to emotional, frail, loner types... with awful taste... i heard em all...
  ;D

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #374 on: September 17, 2012, 03:47:04 AM »

lyrically ?  :laugh:

yeah?  ::)