Author Topic: Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To: Our House" (Discussion Thread)  (Read 13883 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To: Our House" (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #390 on: September 19, 2012, 05:19:47 PM »
72k: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.21211/title.hip-hop-album-sales-the-week-ending-9-16-2012

not bad

720 thousand dollars brought in on cd sales, that's great in 2012
with interscope gettin' most of it how great is that ?

what type of contract does Slaughter have?

i assume they got a good one since Royce and Em are best friends
bein' friends ain't got shit to do wit business check past history.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #391 on: September 19, 2012, 05:21:09 PM »
who has eminem screwed over recently???

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #392 on: September 19, 2012, 05:28:32 PM »
who knows ? i'd be a fool to say it wouldn't or couldn't happen though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #393 on: September 19, 2012, 05:33:13 PM »

but it's also a fool thing to assume they are getting paid a cent per copy or something lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #394 on: September 19, 2012, 05:58:25 PM »

but it's also a fool thing to assume they are getting paid a cent per copy or something lol
LOL you actually think they gonna cake off on this joint ? idk maybe they'll some more records but so far not so good and i'm sure jimmy is lookin' at those numbers. do you think they gonna put out another joint over there ?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #395 on: September 19, 2012, 08:20:06 PM »
72k: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.21211/title.hip-hop-album-sales-the-week-ending-9-16-2012

not bad

And what percentage of that are they seeing? Depending on how much money was spent making the album and promoting it, they could be getting nothing. That money usually comes out of their advance.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #396 on: September 19, 2012, 08:22:05 PM »

not bad

And what percentage of that are they seeing? Depending on how much money was spent making the album and promoting it, they could be getting nothing. That money usually comes out of their advance.

i have no idea what SH's contract looks like but i highly doubt they are being robbed like Eazy or Jerry was their manager

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #397 on: September 19, 2012, 09:03:49 PM »

not bad

i have no idea what SH's contract looks like but i highly doubt they are being robbed like Eazy or Jerry was their manager

That's a standard contract I'm talking about.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #398 on: September 19, 2012, 09:54:41 PM »
lol @ niggas hating on the numbers by saying "They ain't seeing any of it". Same goes for just about every artists besides those one million a week dudes.

It's 2012, you make all your money these days off touring. & when they go on the Shady 2.0 tour with Eminem, they'll be cakin'.

As for the numbers themselves, job well done considering most of their promotion was just word of mouth that they were associated with Eminem.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #399 on: September 20, 2012, 12:49:39 AM »
 I guess both singles flopped?
 Not sure what would be the best choice for a third single? Still dont get why they didnt put one out with Em? but too late now i guess.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #400 on: September 20, 2012, 03:22:25 AM »
lol @ niggas hating on the numbers by saying "They ain't seeing any of it". Same goes for just about every artists besides those one million a week dudes.

It's 2012, you make all your money these days off touring. & when they go on the Shady 2.0 tour with Eminem, they'll be cakin'.

As for the numbers themselves, job well done considering most of their promotion was just word of mouth that they were associated with Eminem.
i think the sales are low, considering eminem is involved

doggfather

« Reply #401 on: September 20, 2012, 03:29:13 AM »

same here.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #402 on: September 20, 2012, 06:46:40 AM »

publishing and touring is how they get paid which is important to an artist. record sales is what's important to the label in case you didn't know they are signed to interscope. i'm not sayin' people expect them to go platinum but if they got a $600,000,000 contract that only you believe then they better sell some records or they will be charles hamilton status.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #403 on: September 20, 2012, 09:48:54 AM »

same here.

It doesn't make sense though. When Lil' Wayne sells a million in a week, everyone says "Oh little kids are buying that garbage". I mean, it doesn't take a genius to see that Joe Budden doesn't have a "bunch of little kids" as fans. People don't buy music. In two weeks they more than doubled the total amount they sold last album...while according to most of you "selling out".

Eminem was involved by giving them two verses. Produced one song that was a bonus & then all Eminem did was mainstream their production.

doggfather

« Reply #404 on: September 20, 2012, 10:40:47 AM »

Eminem was involved by giving them two verses. Produced one song that was a bonus & then all Eminem did was mainstream their production.

and bigger pubicity.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ