Author Topic: Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To: Our House" (Discussion Thread)  (Read 13901 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To: Our House" (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #405 on: September 20, 2012, 11:53:08 AM »

Eminem was involved by giving them two verses. Produced one song that was a bonus & then all Eminem did was mainstream their production.

and bigger pubicity.

More than doubling sales in two weeks isn't enough though? Did anyone really expect them to sell 250k?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #406 on: September 20, 2012, 12:00:29 PM »
lol @ slaughter hates arguing over sales

doggfather

« Reply #407 on: September 20, 2012, 11:48:50 PM »

Eminem was involved by giving them two verses. Produced one song that was a bonus & then all Eminem did was mainstream their production.

and bigger pubicity.

More than doubling sales in two weeks isn't enough though? Did anyone really expect them to sell 250k?

maybe no 250k, but 100k in the 1st week that's cool.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #408 on: September 22, 2012, 11:48:44 AM »
lol @ niggas hating on the numbers by saying "They ain't seeing any of it". Same goes for just about every artists besides those one million a week dudes.

It's 2012, you make all your money these days off touring. & when they go on the Shady 2.0 tour with Eminem, they'll be cakin'.

As for the numbers themselves, job well done considering most of their promotion was just word of mouth that they were associated with Eminem.

Right, but they'll be dropped and owe money if the label doesn't recoup the money it spent on the album. An artist who sells a million has the platform to go out and make money touring. And is their core fanbase even gonna buy tickets to go see them perform these songs that we don't like?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 11:51:56 AM by BG Rapsodie »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #409 on: September 22, 2012, 11:51:07 AM »

and bigger pubicity.

that's a lot to expect these days

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #410 on: September 22, 2012, 04:52:06 PM »

and bigger pubicity.

it depends on the artist.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #411 on: September 25, 2012, 02:28:56 PM »
opening song with Joe Budden not taken off:  http://limelinx.com/c65ct

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #412 on: September 25, 2012, 05:19:26 PM »
I finally got a chance to sit down and listen to this album...this shit BLOWS. First album shits all over it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

doggfather

« Reply #413 on: September 26, 2012, 03:49:37 AM »

and bigger pubicity.

that's 25k fo an mc.  ;)

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #414 on: September 26, 2012, 11:06:24 AM »

and bigger pubicity.

that's 25k fo an mc.  ;)

if u think Joell or Crooked is gonna post 25k in one week you crazy

Royce and Budden got the fanbase to do that but Joell and Crooked?  naw

Crooked got his loyal fans but half of them download his shit.  I buy every project myself though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #415 on: September 26, 2012, 03:40:07 PM »
lolol, Rick Ross is a very widely popular name in Hip Hop, along with MMG & they didn't sell 100k; they did around 90. The hate is coming out.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #416 on: September 26, 2012, 06:50:50 PM »
I finally got a chance to sit down and listen to this album...this shit BLOWS. First album shits all over it.

I bet it will grow on you if you give it more of a chance. I lent it to a guy at work an he loved it said he dont know why i hated it(at first) so i got them another sale said he's gonna buy it.
 I dunno i think i like this album better than the first but i haven't listened to the first one in quite a while.
 I never got around to watching the videos for the singles either(aside from hammer dance).

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #417 on: September 26, 2012, 08:50:27 PM »

I bet it will grow on you if you give it more of a chance. I lent it to a guy at work an he loved it said he dont know why i hated it(at first) so i got them another sale said he's gonna buy it.
 I dunno i think i like this album better than the first but i haven't listened to the first one in quite a while.
 I never got around to watching the videos for the singles either(aside from hammer dance).

throw it away single is nice, so was Move On

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #418 on: September 26, 2012, 11:01:34 PM »
This album was a disappointment. Couple of track are solid but most of the album is soft. You'd expect some hardcore shit from these dudes but this was wack. Sounds like Eminem's Recovery album. Modern beats that took away the hardcore nature of these cats. I wanted some old school pioneer beat makers on this shit. The production was weak. First album is better for sure.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

doggfather

« Reply #419 on: September 26, 2012, 11:07:38 PM »

and bigger pubicity.

that's 25k fo an mc.  ;)

if u think Joell or Crooked is gonna post 25k in one week you crazy

Royce and Budden got the fanbase to do that but Joell and Crooked?  naw

Crooked got his loyal fans but half of them download his shit.  I buy every project myself though.

more than a deacade in the rap game, and they hasn't got 25k fanbase, that's not crazy, that's shame.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ