Author Topic: Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To: Our House" (Discussion Thread)  (Read 13943 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To: Our House" (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #315 on: September 07, 2012, 07:45:52 AM »
Look at these white folk actin like they know hip hop smh.  

Nobody in the streets claim Ross and Wayne are "cancers that killed hip hop", just white suburban kids with computer access.  hip hop was born in the streets and will always be in the streets even if Execs from all over the globe make their own kareoke rap songs.  Niggas from the street born and kill rappers, not bloggers, even if Wayne dresses like a transvestite sometimes and we fry him for it.  It'll never change, it'll always be that way.  Especially when they're brought up constantly by every rap fan with a keyboard and Internet access (like y'all).  The Ross and Wayne punchlines are old news, white kids from the suburbs be the only ones talkin about it.  We don't care about y'all unless y'all spendin money, other than that fuck y'all.  Fuck wit it or fuck off

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xLLlYVVN_vU&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xLLlYVVN_vU&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player</a>

As far as SlaughterHouse goes.  I think they've almost achieved what they set out to accomplish (but I'm not telling what that is).  I'm proud of them dudes, all of them.

Y'all forget that the Internet is a fantasy land reeking with innuendos everywhere.  I heard that this year at a popular nightclub in DC (luxe or ibiza, it escapes me at the moment) made money off of booking French Montana and they lost money booking Nicki Minaj [i assumed it was becuz of her rate but then again the DMV ain't exactly a broke and run down area and she has fans from all walks of life].  

Most Rap Niggaz don't be givin a fuck about a Grammy in real life, shit don't even be crossin our mind foreal foreal (fuck em).  That's that shit that Y'ALL care about.  We only say shit becuz Your People act like they don't see us (and their own children)
lol,
why do some young angry black such as urself, always speak thru a standpoint, like its "us" and "them" ??

im sure ur as active on the dub as much as any of ur caucasian friends, arthur

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #316 on: September 07, 2012, 08:38:40 AM »
lol arthur lives in fantasy land. He's still a slave on the weekends.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #317 on: September 07, 2012, 10:33:30 AM »
Expecting to go platinum ? By who ? Who in their right mind would expect an artist that never did platinum before all of a sudden, in this terrible climate, push platinum ? Other than of course, the MMG camp. Ross had the biggest first week sales of his career and he is 5 albums deep. That's a success. Critically it did good. Below expectations but far from bad. And one could argue again that those expectations were build by the MMG camp. Rick Ross is not capable of a classic album, that he always claims so.

Like you just said, MMG hyped their own shit up like crazy, and failed to meet the expectations they set for themselves. Ross likes to think he's on the same level as Jay, Ye, Drake and Wayne but he's a step down.

What!? A rapper hyping himself up? Being overconfident? Cocky? That's unheard of! Every rapper is usually so humble and modest.

Kendrick Lamar said that his debut album will be the best in the past 20 years. I guess I must trust his judgment then, right ?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #318 on: September 07, 2012, 11:04:32 AM »
lol,
why do some young angry black such as urself, always speak thru a standpoint, like its "us" and "them" ??

What does me being Black have to do with what I was gettin at?

« Reply #319 on: September 07, 2012, 12:04:15 PM »
lol,

What does me being Black have to do with

exactly, Bigg Arthur

making progress here  ;)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #320 on: September 07, 2012, 12:17:07 PM »
Follow my lead and I sha'll lead u unto the truth

« Reply #321 on: September 07, 2012, 01:21:56 PM »
okay, i will

Matty

« Reply #322 on: September 07, 2012, 06:10:42 PM »
I'm considered a "stan" of the group & I didn't buy the album lol.
:grumpy:

the truth comes out :laugh: you thought it was shit too. but the sig says otherwise ???

thread took a plunge to talking about rick ross. SH in bad company. this album coulda easily been awesome, but the eminem influence seriously fucked up the sound.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #323 on: September 07, 2012, 06:22:31 PM »

the truth comes out :laugh: you thought it was shit too. but the sig says otherwise ???

thread took a plunge to talking about rick ross. SH in bad company. this album coulda easily been awesome, but the eminem influence seriously fucked up the sound.

yeah why the hell is SH all over his sig if he wont even buy the album??

to be honest i've never even clicked a link to a song in anyones signature before

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #324 on: September 09, 2012, 02:15:37 AM »

The mixing on the majority of the album is horrible! I finally received the CD in the mail today and couldn't even listen to "Our House" up loud, shit hurt my ears.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #325 on: September 09, 2012, 03:04:33 AM »
 Cranked the album in my car goin for a long drive. Actually was a good album to cruise to. I enjoyed it as much as teh new Nas album  8)

doggfather

« Reply #326 on: September 09, 2012, 10:37:09 AM »
Cranked the album in my car goin for a long drive. Actually was a good album to cruise to.

same here, all day.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #327 on: September 09, 2012, 06:05:31 PM »
Those are just Alex Da Kid's drumkit.

That's why "Rescue Me" doesn't sound clear either.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #328 on: September 10, 2012, 12:03:55 AM »
Those are just Alex Da Kid's drumkit.

That's why "Rescue Me" doesn't sound clear either.

Yeah son is weak as fuck, "I Need A Doctor" had those same weak ass drums. How does someone with access to Dre drums come so weak smh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #329 on: September 10, 2012, 02:08:52 PM »
Yeah, I don't know how Dre doesn't at least take a look at that.

But as for the vibe of both beats, they're dope as hell & Skylar always sounds amazing on those hooks. Dude just needs better drums lol.