Author Topic: Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To: Our House" (Discussion Thread)  (Read 13971 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To: Our House" (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #420 on: September 26, 2012, 11:34:16 PM »

Eminem was involved by giving them two verses. Produced one song that was a bonus & then all Eminem did was mainstream their production.

and bigger pubicity.

More than doubling sales in two weeks isn't enough though? Did anyone really expect them to sell 250k?

maybe no 250k, but 100k in the 1st week that's cool.

that's a lot to expect these days

that's 25k fo an mc.  ;)

if u think Joell or Crooked is gonna post 25k in one week you crazy

Royce and Budden got the fanbase to do that but Joell and Crooked?  naw

Crooked got his loyal fans but half of them download his shit.  I buy every project myself though.

more than a deacade in the rap game, and they hasn't got 25k fanbase, that's not crazy, that's shame.

"they hasnt"

they sold 50k  pay attention

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #421 on: September 27, 2012, 12:06:24 AM »
 Just checked the videos. Quiet alot of views. i see "my life" has close three million and "throw it away" has over one million.
 I actually like the video for "my life" lol but wtf was that shit at the beginning??
 The "throw it away" video was kinda cool but the video was also sort of distracting to the actual music.
 I've seen "move on" but they did that before the shady deal, right?
 Wonder if there will be another one or not?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #422 on: September 27, 2012, 08:18:19 AM »
Just checked the videos. Quiet alot of views. i see "my life" has close three million and "throw it away" has over one million.

Eh. This is where it comes down to people acting like Slaughterhouse has such "GREAT" promotion.

Eminem, Wayne, Kanye, Drake, Gaga, Bieber, any big name, has close to 500,000,000 views. So is three million really a lot? lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #423 on: September 27, 2012, 10:10:43 AM »

Eh. This is where it comes down to people acting like Slaughterhouse has such "GREAT" promotion.

Eminem, Wayne, Kanye, Drake, Gaga, Bieber, any big name, has close to 500,000,000 views. So is three million really a lot? lol.

You really think its as simple as promotion to get Eminem type of sales? The promo is there, the audience interest isn't.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #424 on: September 27, 2012, 12:21:51 PM »

You really think its as simple as promotion to get Eminem type of sales? The promo is there, the audience interest isn't.

LOL. What audience? Eminem sells a million in a week & people like you say "Oh that's a bunch of little kids"...then go on to think those little kids will like Slaughterhouse. Slaughterhouse probably gained like 25,000 fans at most, switching over to Shady. You guys act like every single Eminem fan & then some are supposed to just be the biggest fan & go out & buy the album.

I don't understand how doubling album sales from their previous album isn't a success.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #425 on: September 27, 2012, 06:50:25 PM »
 really 500 million views? i dont reacal ever seeing that. i guess 3 mil aint so much then.. Most views i ever seen is that "gang nam style' has over 200 million..
 And yeah Slaughter House had ZERO promotion here. Not sure if they've ever been on the radio once. But i only listen to radio at work so not sure.
 But everyone i mention Slaughter House to has never heard of them. Even rap fans and even massive Eminem fans. The fact they werent on Eminems album(i tunes bonus track i know) and teh fact that they didnt put out a single with Eminem=Eminem fans not knowing about them or caring about them. I guess.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #426 on: September 28, 2012, 08:35:30 AM »

Well, almost 500,000,000 lol.

Invincible

« Reply #427 on: September 28, 2012, 11:46:24 AM »

I'm shocked that so many people actually like the song. Song is wack.

Fraxxx

« Reply #428 on: September 28, 2012, 01:18:45 PM »

Shit's wack for real but somehow I'm not even surprised people like it.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Will_B

« Reply #429 on: September 28, 2012, 01:23:42 PM »

Well it's Rihanna and Megan Fox is in the video, I doubt all those hits are solely about the music :laugh:

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #430 on: September 28, 2012, 06:02:46 PM »
 wow is that the all time record for most views??

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #431 on: September 28, 2012, 10:19:52 PM »
 I actually like the video for "my life" lol but wtf was that shit at the beginning??
 The "throw it away" video was kinda cool but the video was also sort of distracting to the actual music.

they have videos for Hammer Dance and Microphone as well

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #432 on: September 28, 2012, 10:20:36 PM »

Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber probably have the record

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #433 on: September 28, 2012, 11:07:50 PM »

That song is dope. Em comes correct. Shit just got played out more than any song in the history of radio & made people sick of it.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #434 on: September 29, 2012, 12:28:05 AM »

they have videos for Hammer Dance and Microphone as well

yeah i seen those i just meant i hadn't seen the vids for the official videos for this album. I seen the other one they did off teh first album also i forget the name of the track.

Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber probably have the record
Ah yeah your probably right.

That song is dope. Em comes correct. Shit just got played out more than any song in the history of radio & made people sick of it.
I didnt listen to Ems last album much it got packed away. So i didnt actually hear that song properly many times hey. But yep hearing it on the radio at work five times a day killed it.