Author Topic: Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To: Our House" (Discussion Thread)  (Read 13969 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To: Our House" (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #450 on: October 19, 2012, 05:57:05 PM »
 I never heard a bieber song so i guess i cant judge. i heard the chorus of one or two but never an actual song. Little girls are crazy, they control the music sales i guess.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #451 on: November 18, 2012, 11:17:57 PM »
 i see the video for "good bye" is out.
 Not sure if that is Skyler grey in the video but who ever it is she is fucking hot!! curie ^_^
 Its got over 700 k views. I see "my life up to almost 3.5 mil and "throw it away almost 1.5 mil.
 Wonder if the album sold over 100k?
 Wasnt EM sposed to have some big tour with SH and Yelawolf or a compilation album with them or something??

Will_B

« Reply #452 on: January 08, 2013, 01:13:53 PM »
Only the bots still bumping this album

Blood$

« Reply #453 on: January 08, 2013, 02:41:21 PM »
Only the bots still bumping this album

LOL

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #455 on: January 09, 2013, 08:49:20 AM »
Lol @ 500,000,000 views. You know it recently came out that those numbers are GREATLY exaggerrated. Same with twitter followers for artists.

Will_B

« Reply #456 on: January 10, 2013, 01:21:18 AM »
Lol @ 500,000,000 views. You know it recently came out that those numbers are GREATLY exaggerrated. Same with twitter followers for artists.

I heard the labels are paying the commercial stations to push the artists too

Lets blow the lid off this bitch!! :D

dnjp4life

« Reply #457 on: January 12, 2013, 07:27:40 AM »
I actually still listen to it.  I was a bit harsh on my first assesment of the album but after letting it sink in I ended up liking it for what it was.  There's a good selection of tracks on there and it may not be perfect but it's still alright.  Good to work out to as well.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #458 on: January 12, 2013, 01:12:29 PM »
I actually still listen to it.  I was a bit harsh on my first assesment of the album but after letting it sink in I ended up liking it for what it was.  There's a good selection of tracks on there and it may not be perfect but it's still alright.  Good to work out to as well.
That shit still sucks because I'm not some faggot who likes a album better after leeting it "sink in" that's not sinking in that's getting used to it. You ever hear a annoying sound, when you first hear it you hate it but the longer your exposed you get used it and eventually ignore it, don't get indifference confused with enjoyment. Stupid faggot.

Will_B

« Reply #459 on: January 12, 2013, 02:30:06 PM »
I actually still listen to it.  I was a bit harsh on my first assesment of the album but after letting it sink in I ended up liking it for what it was.  There's a good selection of tracks on there and it may not be perfect but it's still alright.  Good to work out to as well.
That shit still sucks because I'm not some faggot who likes a album better after leeting it "sink in" that's not sinking in that's getting used to it. You ever hear a annoying sound, when you first hear it you hate it but the longer your exposed you get used it and eventually ignore it, don't get indifference confused with enjoyment. Stupid faggot.

Once the shock of disappointment subsided, I was able to enjoy this cohesively average album :monkey:

Yell

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #460 on: January 12, 2013, 11:51:19 PM »
 I still listen to it. i listened to it yesterday in fact.
 Its a good album and it has some great tracks. Not many albums as lyrical and some of the beats are good.
 I agree and admit i hated it at first but that was only because it was not what i expected or hoped for at all. They still did their thing lyrically it was just not the sort of production that i had hoped for and it was only really that first single "my life" thats a real "pop" song.
 Its not like they went out and got lil wayne or lil john or puffy or r&b singers on there. Its not like its got love songs or bling swag songs or down south songs or pop artists on it.
 theres nothing wrong with adjusting to an album and allowing it to grow on you and listening to it with an open mind.
 If i disregarded every album that i didn't like right away i wouldn't listen to music very often.
 i mean most rappers follow up album after a classic (not saying SH had a classic album) is disappointing at first but if i went by the logic described above i would've thrown alot of albums in the trash that i later grew to really like.
 But i guess if i was still a teenager i wouldn't have given SH much of a go because back then i didnt want to hear any singing at all on a rap album.

On a side note i was very excited to discover that SH is touring down here but then very saddened to discover they not coming to my city QQ

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #461 on: January 13, 2013, 06:41:34 AM »
I actually still listen to it.  I was a bit harsh on my first assesment of the album but after letting it sink in I ended up liking it for what it was.  There's a good selection of tracks on there and it may not be perfect but it's still alright.  Good to work out to as well.

Once the shock of disappointment subsided, I was able to enjoy this cohesively average album :monkey:

Yell
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #462 on: October 04, 2014, 12:55:28 PM »
Yeah. They should have went with Frat House or Rescue Me. Or "Our House" & get the Eminem feature exposure.

frat house woulda been SICK with a video

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #463 on: October 04, 2014, 04:02:57 PM »
Outside of a few really nice songs, this was pretty disappointing.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #464 on: October 04, 2014, 04:04:26 PM »
Outside of a few really nice songs, this was pretty disappointing.

it was 18 songs total

i fucks with over 10 of them but there's a good 5-6 songs i don't even have on my Itunes

slim fucked this one up