Author Topic: LMAO @ Serena C-Walking At The Olympics  (Read 930 times)

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
Re: LMAO @ Serena C-Walking At The Olympics
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2012, 02:49:57 PM »
Is she crip affiliated? I got people in Cali who wanna know.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2012, 08:07:47 PM »
And she's wearing red gtfoh

[/quote.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Smh
Bullets aint got no names

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2012, 09:11:31 PM »
lol almost every adolescent kid in middle school knows how to the the crip walk if ur from cali.
lol @ this goofball

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2012, 01:59:29 AM »
And she's wearing red gtfoh

Smh

crips wear red, bloods wear blue...not a big deal, brobro.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2012, 01:45:12 PM »
didn't her half-sister get killed by a crip? What a stupid bitch, anyone who does the crip walk/blood bounce with out actually being in the gang it's self is nothing more then a fucking retard.

lol almost every adolescent kid in middle school knows how to the the crip walk if ur from cali.

Maybe for the next generation, When I was growing up, the only ones who did the Crip/Blood bounce was the Crips, Bloods, The Azn gangsters who claimed crip or blood, the people who were really into the hip-hop culture and break dancing. Of course,  in L.A. it's probably different, cause around here The Crips/bloods are pretty much irreverent, I've seen friends laugh at they face and they wouldn't do anything. They barely got they own hoods on lock. The only people I Know who feared those 2 gangs was the whites who didn't know shit about they own city.

i dont think anyone gives a 2 shits about gangs anymore period.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2012, 02:16:40 PM »
didn't her half-sister get killed by a crip? What a stupid bitch, anyone who does the crip walk/blood bounce with out actually being in the gang it's self is nothing more then a fucking retard.

Maybe for the next generation, When I was growing up, the only ones who did the Crip/Blood bounce was the Crips, Bloods, The Azn gangsters who claimed crip or blood, the people who were really into the hip-hop culture and break dancing. Of course,  in L.A. it's probably different, cause around here The Crips/bloods are pretty much irreverent, I've seen friends laugh at they face and they wouldn't do anything. They barely got they own hoods on lock. The only people I Know who feared those 2 gangs was the whites who didn't know shit about they own city.

except, MAYBE, the people that live down there in 'em gang infested neighborhoods...
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2012, 06:27:06 PM »

oh yeah, Wiggery was higher then murder rates in the 90s.  :laugh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2012, 09:50:46 AM »
LOL, that's awesome. Link doesn't work though, I really wanted to hear the commentators reaction  :laugh:

This is on par with my guy Brent Barry.

i got a new found love for brent barry, dude is hard  8)

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2012, 10:09:33 AM »
LMAO...NEVER KNEW BRENT BARRY WAS A G

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2012, 03:22:58 PM »
She did it cuz she from Inglewood...

Just to prove Kobe system works...

Different animal... Same beast...

You're welcome
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2012, 03:31:41 PM »
Compton.

a little red dot on your new york hat

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2012, 03:33:07 PM »
She has thrown up the C before. Her publicists played it off with some "the C stands for Compton" excuse (but un0mic says she's from Inglewood?).

But how can guys you hate on her for this? Just think what it must mean to those crip (and even other troubled) kids to get acknowledged like this by the world's best tennis player when the entire world is watching? Especially when many of them might believe that the whole "outside" world hates them or whatever. Hell maybe one or two of them will even get inspired by it and do something constructive with their lives... Go Serena.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2012, 03:41:43 PM »
Compton.

she from da hood. and it one of the greatest statements ever made in sports let alone tennis...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2012, 03:52:38 PM »
its wrong cause the white man says so..
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2012, 04:34:14 PM »
some of you guys are fucking retarded.

its fucking crip walking, its a dance that almost every average  lil kid growing up in the states learns it, seen it, or does it while growing up.

god you guys act like its some sacred fucking gang ritual. some of you guys man are straight squares man.

yea caring about the whos c-walking is on the top of all these gangbangers list, rather than making money one way or another. you guys are jokes.