Author Topic: LMAO @ Serena C-Walking At The Olympics  (Read 948 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: LMAO @ Serena C-Walking At The Olympics
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2012, 07:44:13 PM »

its fucking crip walking, its a dance that almost every average  lil kid growing up in the states learns it, seen it, or does it while growing up.

You must be fucking sheltered or retarded or both as fuck to honestly think that shit. Leave it to the Asian to discuss C-Walking and how widely popular it is.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2012, 07:53:10 PM »

its fucking crip walking, its a dance that almost every average  lil kid growing up in the states learns it, seen it, or does it while growing up.

You must be fucking sheltered or retarded or both as fuck to honestly think that shit. Leave it to the Asian to discuss C-Walking and how widely popular it is.

lmfao, what are you talking about? when ur in middle school all you talk about is stupid shit like that, gangs and what not, what OG did that, who did what to who, who shot who, who shanked who.

my god of course majority of the kids are gonna know how to c-walk, shits fucking simple.  like what it takes a day to learn? lmfao i dont know about these days, but back in the day everybody knew how to do that shit. and it was nothing to proud of, shit was simplest bull shit you could do liek two step.

what i read is just pure irony, i dont know where the fuck you live, but everybody knew how to do that shit, especailly growing up listening to westcoast rap which most kids did listen to.

i mean shit the only dudes that really didnt listen to rap were the kids that either liked rock or techno, or they were skinheads of somesort. what your saying nobody listen to snoop when you we're a kid and try to do the c-walk?

god thats just hilarious

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2012, 08:43:56 PM »
its wrong cause the white man says so..

Exactly.

these crackers.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2012, 03:28:37 AM »
She has thrown up the C before. Her publicists played it off with some "the C stands for Compton" excuse (but un0mic says she's from Inglewood?).

But how can guys you hate on her for this? Just think what it must mean to those crip (and even other troubled) kids to get acknowledged like this by the world's best tennis player when the entire world is watching? Especially when many of them might believe that the whole "outside" world hates them or whatever. Hell maybe one or two of them will even get inspired by it and do something constructive with their lives... Go Serena.

Seeing my particular criminal faction receive many acknowledgments on the international stage has driven me to do great things, too.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2012, 08:01:57 AM »

lmfao, what are you talking about? when ur in middle school all you talk about is stupid shit like that, gangs and what not, what OG did that, who did what to who, who shot who, who shanked who.

my god of course majority of the kids are gonna know how to c-walk, shits fucking simple.  like what it takes a day to learn? lmfao i dont know about these days, but back in the day everybody knew how to do that shit. and it was nothing to proud of, shit was simplest bull shit you could do liek two step.

what i read is just pure irony, i dont know where the fuck you live, but everybody knew how to do that shit, especailly growing up listening to westcoast rap which most kids did listen to.

i mean shit the only dudes that really didnt listen to rap were the kids that either liked rock or techno, or they were skinheads of somesort. what your saying nobody listen to snoop when you we're a kid and try to do the c-walk?

god thats just hilarious

YEA..BUT FOR U 2 ACT LIKE IT'S JUST A DANCE IS PRETTY RETARDED, TO BE HONEST WITH U.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2012, 10:27:53 AM »

god thats just hilarious

That's some of the stupidest shit I've read.I know Asian bangers who'd think your legitimately mentally retarded for saying that shit. You're just the Asian equivalent of a wigger, that post right here proves that shit. I'm done discussing this shit with you when you're that disillusion is like trying to talk about racial equality at a klan meeting.  :grumpy: good luck surviving life.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2012, 12:38:00 PM »

god thats just hilarious

That's some of the stupidest shit I've read.I know Asian bangers who'd think your legitimately mentally retarded for saying that shit. You're just the Asian equivalent of a wigger, that post right here proves that shit. I'm done discussing this shit with you when you're that disillusion is like trying to talk about racial equality at a klan meeting.  :grumpy: good luck surviving life.

im done talking about this, but yea there strict rules with c-walking, lmao like its not arbitrary in the lowest form  ::). any fucking body in buck fuck nowhere witha  group of friends can just make a gang and call them the crips,is there a crip body president they have to reach? lmfao when asian boyz or TRG started claimin crip and blood back in the day and started banging colors did they ask this "certain crip president" lmfao

it is just a fucking dance, its you that put it up there like its something else. ive had crips homies, ive met some pirus (and no their not asian) they dont give a fuck if ur c-walking, unless ur just doing just to mock them or disrespect.

nice to see that your jocking my steelow with the billy madison clip

done with this retarded middle school bs

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2012, 12:53:37 PM »
She did it to make a statement.... Just saying that I'm really hood( not some one who saw this on tv) I bet right now lil girls around the world are c walking just cuz of it.
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2012, 02:06:32 PM »
Saw an interview with her, and she said she didn't even really remember doing that dance, lol.  Just happened so naturally she didn't think twice.  Dig it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2012, 08:27:14 PM »
Saw an interview with her, and she said she didn't even really remember doing that dance, lol.  Just happened so naturally she didn't think twice.  Dig it.
She's a gangsta to the core. :laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2012, 09:33:58 PM »
People tryin so hard to make this into something meaningful. Its funny.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2012, 03:14:13 AM »
Did you see the whole game or just the C walk?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.