Author Topic: Let us overthrow this dictatorship  (Read 232 times)

TheSheriff

Let us overthrow this dictatorship
« on: February 15, 2003, 11:52:24 AM »
This dictator, who has fiddled his electoral results, must be reported to the U.N. The rightful President must be restored.

Right now, the people of the U.S.A. are being misrepresented, led by a man they never voted in. We must ask for peacekeepers to be sent in, and weapon inspectors to look at the North Dakota missile sites.

This man, George Bush Jr, is a threat to the Free World. In no other "democratic" country in recent times has there been such a blatant electoral fraud.

Let's hope UN jets are soon flying over Washington.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Let us overthrow this dictatorship
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2003, 02:27:58 PM »
What are you smoking? George W. Bush had more electoral votes and won the election. Get over it.

Go away, loser.

TheSheriff

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2003, 02:49:05 PM »
a) Even he admitted he lost the popular vote.

b) Florida was fixed. Read Michael Moore's "Stupid White Men" for the reasons. It's so obvious, I'm surprised my fellow Americans haven't realized it.

c) Me? A loser? LoL. Says a racist bitch. Anyways, my family are Whigs. We no longer vote in politics.

d) If you don't have a sense of humour, you really are sad. LMAO...Man, if you can't take a joke, seriously, you're a waste of sperm.

e) "It's amazing I won. I was running against peace, prosperity and incumbency."-George Bush Jr to Goran Persson, Swedish PM

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2003, 08:33:10 PM »
He's president, deal with it.  He was elected by the constitutional method of electing a president, through the electoral college.  Your problem is with the electoral college process, not with george bush.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2003, 08:34:10 PM »
Oh, and incrediously, you don't vote but want to bitch about who the president is.  

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2003, 08:38:38 PM »
As Whigs, we support the Democrats. We vote on the man, not the politics. Sorry if that wasn't clear. And it's incredulous.

And no, my problem isn't necessarily with the electoral colleges. It's with the electoral fraud.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2003, 08:56:59 PM »
You're still confusing me, though... you said you support the 'democrats' but vote for the man.  Which is it?

TheSheriff

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2003, 08:59:34 PM »
I said we support democrat politics. We vote for the man, however. And don't come back saying "that's crazy". Cause seriously, it doens't change anything.

Man, I make a joke, and dislike electoral fraud, and two people jump on me.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2003, 09:06:06 PM »
There was no electoral fraud in the election you imbecile. And Michael Moore is a lunatic.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2003, 09:06:41 PM »
Well, i'm sorry you think i'm jumping on you.  I still don't understand what you're saying though... you support democrat politics, but don't vote politics, you vote for the man... I don't get what that means.  You're saying you lean towards democrats, or something, or what?  

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2003, 09:13:58 PM »
There was no electoral fraud in the election you imbecile. And Michael Moore is a lunatic.

Imbecile? LoL. I have to laugh. You're an ignoramus sometimes. And Michael Moore may be a lunatic, but he is a) a funny lunatic, and b) a very insightful lunatic. Read the book.

Yo Trauma: Yeah, if it was toe-to-toe between equal men, we'd vote the democrat in. Like affirmative action. :D

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2003, 09:28:50 PM »
Ohhhh, and we all know how great of a system Affirmative Action is, LOL.  So you're saying basically you're a democrat but you'd vote the right republican in.  

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2003, 09:33:07 PM »
LoL, I knew that would get me into trouble.

And yeah, I would vote the right Republican in.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2003, 02:40:32 AM »
i must admit i wish al gore was president, i wanted him to run this election again. i don't really like having republicans running this country

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2003, 05:53:13 AM »
I think what he's trying to say trauma is that  he tends to support democrat policies, but he doesnt vote for a leader based on whether he is democratic or republican. I think what he is saying is he weighs up the merits of both candidates and votes on that basis, not on their party allegence. And if the candidates were exactly even (highly unlikely) he would choose a democrat over a republican. I hope i helped clear it up a bit.

As for Michael Moore, our english exam comprehension was an extract from his book, and whether or not you think he's a lunatic, he is a genious when it comes to using facts to satire a society or an adminstration. + a lot of what he says is very insightful ex. his views on gun culture and politics etc. I'm gonna try and see the film, but I think everyone should read the book with an open mind. Then if you dont like it, or think it's crazy, call him a lunatic. His points are very logical really
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK