Author Topic: Join Me Today on the Air at Talk Tuesdays over at TWZ radio...  (Read 1281 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Talk Tuesdays on TWZ hosted by Abdul-Infinite and M.O., tune in tomorrow night at 7pm Central, 8pm Eastern. Call in if you would like to participate (310 861-2335). Download the TWZ app by typing TWZ into your android market browser.

Topics for tomorrow nights show include...

Update on events in Egypt, and some background on the revolution that took place there

Background on the prison industry and use of solitary confinement

Background on the practice of Ramadaan which Muslims are now participating in worldwide, plus some background on Snoop Dogg's religious transformation into Rasta Snoop Lion

We report on the deadly attacks in Wisconsin of mistaken identity, xenophobia, in which several Sihk men were shot and killed by white supremacist, plus mosque burnings in Joplin, Missouri.

Serena Williams crip-walks at Olympics

Lauryn Hill sentenced to prison time for tax evasion
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:13:37 AM by Infinite - Ramadaan Mubarak »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
Re: Join Me Tomarrow On the Air at Talk Tuesdays over at TWZ radio...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 01:40:16 PM »
that shit with the seeks, hella sad. 9/11 was a long time ago.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 01:47:18 PM »
i usually check it out but nothing interesting so i wont be tuning in tomorrow
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 01:52:03 PM »
let me guess

Brian gives us his parenting tips and vacation plans at the same time

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 01:55:24 PM »
\

this is a new show just getting started. 

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 02:41:37 AM »

U PROBABLY DIDNT CATCH THE SPORTS SHOW...

PROPS 2 INFINITE AND M.O FOR HOLDIN IT DOWN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 09:13:12 AM »
I'm doing a test run of my news show at 3pm Eastern today.. So if anybody wants to call in from 3-4 they are highly welcome.. as we are working out some of the kinks

347-945-5070

http://tobtr.com/s/3600213 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:15:35 AM by Infinite - Ramadaan Mubarak »

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Join Me Today on the Air at Talk Tuesdays over at TWZ radio...
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 09:18:38 AM »
only a moron can't spell the word tomorrow properly

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 09:28:35 AM »
LOL. At one point I used to think the show had some legitimacy. Now that NIK & Brian have their own slots, it's a real joke.

What kinda of legit radio station hands their growing child to a man who couldn't even take care of his own & a wanna-be horrorcore rapper who says a majority of the time he'd kick his pregnant girlfriend down the stairs to kill the kid?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:30:49 AM by Chamillitary Click »

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 09:33:26 AM »
LOL. At one point I used to think the show had some legitimacy. Now that NIK & Brian have their own slots, it's a real joke.

What kinda of legit radio station hands their growing child to a man who couldn't even take care of his own?

I DID THE SPORTS SHOW ONCE, AND IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS. ONLY A COCKSUCKER LIKE U WOULD TALK SHIT WITHOUT EVEN LISTENING.

AS FOR INFINITE'S NEWS SHOW, IT'S A NEW THING THEY JUST STARTED. INFINITE IS VERY INTO NEWS + POLITICS AND IS VERY DETAILED ON HIS VIEWS, SO I'M SURE HE'S GOT THAT ON LOCK. IF ANY1 DISAGREES WITH HIS OPINIONS, U CAN ALWAYS CALL IN AND DEBATE HIS POINTS.

AS FOR TWZ...SHIT IS BEYOND LEGIT. IT'S CURRENTLY THE NUMBER 1 MUSIC SHOW ON INTERNET RADIO, SO TALKIN SHIT ABOUT IT IS GUNNA HAVE TO BE BULLSHIT.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 09:40:21 AM »
so is brian doing islamic talk radio?

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 09:43:40 AM »
HES COVERING EVERYTHING, FROM THE RECENT SHOOTINGS, TO SNOOP LION, TO SERENA WILLIAMS, TO EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2012, 09:44:21 AM »
Nigga, please. If I had the #1 music radio show on the internet the LAST thing I would do is let some delusional ass wigger who claims black people "had it easy" during slavery drive it into the ground. It just goes to show it doesn't really mater what's being said because nobody is really listening outside of friends.

I've heard the show. Outside of a few strays it's all your boys calling up. I mean, just think about it. It isn't on the radio, there is no promotion outside of Ashy Larry telling people he knows to listen. Since you don't really get outside of the house, the show is really just a party for you. Beneficial too since over the phone they don't see how lame the wigger act is. I'm happy for you that you found a way to fit in without looking like a complete idiot.

I'm still wondering how you've added this to your life & you're still tryna front like you got any time during the day to be a MANAGER at a business.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 09:46:51 AM »
Nigga, please. If I had the #1 music radio show on the internet the LAST thing I would do is let some delusional ass wigger who claims black people "had it easy" during slavery drive it into the ground. It just goes to show it doesn't really mater what's being said because nobody is really listening outside of friends.

IF U KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING, U'D KNOW THAT IT'S THOSE KINDA RADICAL VIEWS THAT ATTRACTS AUDIENCES.

I've heard the show. Outside of a few strays it's all your boys calling up. I mean, just think about it. It isn't on the radio, there is no promotion outside of Ashy Larry telling people he knows to listen. Since you don't really get outside of the house, the show is really just a party for you. Beneficial too since over the phone they don't see how lame the wigger act is. I'm happy for you that you found a way to fit in without looking like a complete idiot.

SAY THAT TO THE THOUSANDS OF LISTENERS WHO TUNE IN, COCKSUCKER.

I'm still wondering how you've added this to your life & you're still tryna front like you got any time during the day to be a MANAGER at a business.

IT'S MAGIC

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 09:53:58 AM »
The new "I'M TROLLING" act is lame, kid. You're the last person to act like this doesn't mean anything to you & you're just "clowning" all the time. You weren't "just foolin" when you cried to admin after admin to remove your mothers pictures from this site. There was nothing funnier in the sites history than that picture of SIK's face photoshopped fucking your mother on a porch.

It's been over a decade e-banging on twelve different sites, put the caps away.