Author Topic: Join Me Today on the Air at Talk Tuesdays over at TWZ radio...  (Read 1270 times)

Black Male

Re: Join Me Today on the Air at Talk Tuesdays over at TWZ radio...
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2012, 09:54:22 PM »
Lol if he gave y'all the name of where he works at y'all would just start calling and harassing him and shit. Lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2012, 10:05:00 PM »
Lol if he gave y'all the name of where he works at y'all would just start calling and harassing him and shit. Lol

lmao, I suppose I could see that. I really could give a fuck less about harassing the kid. I'm not on that e-banging shit that he's on. I'm just saying that it's physically impossible to be a manager at a corporation...even if it was just a Burger King...and have time in the day to post from the hours of 12 in the afternoon to 12 at night on & off, take part in a radio show, go "record in the studio" & be able to consistently see his girlfriend which he claims he has.

Son tries to give the big boy "It's called the real world" act, like he works 9-5...yet he's e-banging on five different websites from 9-5 lol.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2012, 11:04:03 PM »
How long does it take you to type your novels?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

blcxm

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2012, 12:59:56 AM »
wowzers

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2012, 01:12:34 AM »
Talk Tuesdays on TWZ hosted by Abdul-Infinite and M.O., tune in tomorrow night at 7pm Central, 8pm Eastern. Call in if you would like to participate (310 861-2335). Download the TWZ app by typing TWZ into your android market browser.

Topics for tomorrow nights show include...

Update on events in Egypt, and some background on the revolution that took place there

Background on the prison industry and use of solitary confinement

Background on the practice of Ramadaan which Muslims are now participating in worldwide, plus some background on Snoop Dogg's religious transformation into Rasta Snoop Lion

We report on the deadly attacks in Wisconsin of mistaken identity, xenophobia, in which several Sihk men were shot and killed by white supremacist, plus mosque burnings in Joplin, Missouri.

Serena Williams crip-walks at Olympics

Lauryn Hill sentenced to prison time for tax evasion

Hey Brian, why won't you talk about the bombings of Christian churches in Nigeria (your peaceful West Africa) or the things going on in Mali?
Would be much more interesting than Lauryn Hill or Serena Williams

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2012, 07:55:43 AM »

lmao, I suppose I could see that. I really could give a fuck less about harassing the kid. I'm not on that e-banging shit that he's on. I'm just saying that it's physically impossible to be a manager at a corporation...even if it was just a Burger King...and have time in the day to post from the hours of 12 in the afternoon to 12 at night on & off, take part in a radio show, go "record in the studio" & be able to consistently see his girlfriend which he claims he has.

Son tries to give the big boy "It's called the real world" act, like he works 9-5...yet he's e-banging on five different websites from 9-5 lol.

A GAY TEENAGER WHO THINKS HOSTING A 1 HOUR SHOW ON A TUESDAY EVENING AND POSTING ON DUBCC IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN MANAGING A BUSINESS CALLING A GROWN MAN A KID...LMFAO

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2012, 08:37:48 AM »

Hey Brian, why won't you talk about the bombings of Christian churches in Nigeria (your peaceful West Africa) or the things going on in Mali?
Would be much more interesting than Lauryn Hill or Serena Williams

I did talk about Mali.  A Senegalese girl even called in and we were talking about how we were thankful that the violence in Mali didn't spread into Senegal.  I talked about Mali in all the shows I've done, even in my test run show I did and the last tuesday show that was cut short I still managed to mention Mali.  

I think what's happening in Mali is a great tragedy.   The Muslim world has had a great enemy within Islam for the last 200 years and that is the Wahhabi/Salafi sect.  They are destroying historical treasures in Mali (also known historically as Timbuktu, the greatest black African Islamic dynasty in history, a world leader in knowledge, civilization and wealth in the middle ages) and imposing Shariah that the majority of Muslims in the region do not support.  

The Salafi/Wahhabi sect is so extreme in it's principals that they don't respect cultural heritage, even to the point of the Saudi's destroying many Islamic holy sites around Mekkah and Medina.  Their reason is that people will venerate the sites, and place spiritual value in them, when all reverence is for Allah alone (that's how they justify it).  

... And as for the bombings of Christian churches, or anything else that I may have missed you are more than welcome to call in and bring those topics to the air.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 08:45:28 AM by Infinite - Ramadaan Mubarak »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2012, 09:12:51 AM »
So what's the name of this business?

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2012, 09:39:25 AM »
NoneYa
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Remedy360

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2012, 09:41:37 AM »

Didn't he mention it a while ago? And personally after all the low ball shit people did to him in the past I wouldn't mention shit about where I work at lol

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2012, 09:47:10 AM »

Didn't he mention it a while ago? And personally after all the low ball shit people did to him in the past I wouldn't mention shit about where I work at lol
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2012, 12:37:27 AM »

He did. I was telling him to cut the shit, just tell us you're unemployed & coincidentally after he just couldn't take it anymore he came out with the big "ACTUALLLLLY, I'm a big time manager at some medical marijuana place."

Somehow the kid finds enough time in the day to be all over the internet.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2012, 06:38:05 AM »
LOL@CHAM NOT REALIZING WHAT A COCKSUCKER HE SOUNDS LIKE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2012, 10:03:57 AM »
Where is the cocksucking coming in? You're just mad & shook that I'm spot on. Grow up, kid. Can't be a 14 year old 26 year old forever, dude. Real shit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2012, 10:31:43 AM »
this shit is getting out of controll...imma speak on it.

cham over half your posts this summer have been nik related go look at your posts if you dont believe me...youve become what you hated.

you are now will b status.

im not saying nik dont play his part but you litterally seek him out and start shit in every thread. wether it be on sports or whatever, when it gets to that point you gotta step away look at your laptop and ask yourself am i doing too much? is it worth it? youve given this kid so much burn that its actually helped fuel his movement.

you my dude and all that but being niks exclusive troller is pretty much all your known for now and thats a bad look g....you was a good kid who knew his hip hop and stood by his convictions now your so wrapped up in niks world you might as well try to join lamb its the only way you could be more into him.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 10:33:32 AM by MA$TER P »