Author Topic: Join Me Today on the Air at Talk Tuesdays over at TWZ radio...  (Read 1266 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: Join Me Today on the Air at Talk Tuesdays over at TWZ radio...
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2012, 10:39:49 AM »
this shit is getting out of controll...imma speak on it.

cham over half your posts this summer have been nik related go look at your posts if you dont believe me...youve become what you hated.

you are now will b status.

im not saying nik dont play his part but you litterally seek him out and start shit in every thread. wether it be on sports or whatever, when it gets to that point you gotta step away look at your laptop and ask yourself am i doing too much? is it worth it? youve given this kid so much burn that its actually helped fuel his movement.

you my dude and all that but being niks exclusive troller is pretty much all your known for now and thats a bad look g....you was a good kid who knew his hip hop and stood by his convictions now your so wrapped up in niks world you might as well try to join lamb its the only way you could be more into him.

for real. shits annoying.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2012, 10:57:01 AM »
he definitely comes off as "the aggressor"

aggression is a quality most affiliated with being mad.

we all know on the internet the moment the revelation is made that you are mad you instantly eat a L.

its a bad look...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2012, 11:06:56 AM »
LMAO. Son "reaches out" to TWZ & now he's holding them down. My man, you know all three of these things:

1. You know from personal conversation back in the day I'm just chillin'. None of this is serious to me.
2. This forum is dead. Musically it's guys like Classic Material & Saddot trying to act like they know anything about music & I don't even bother venturing over to the West Coast section.
3. You know half of you is just loving the troll here & the other half is just that sympathizer you were to this kid when his brothers pictures leaked.

I'll add a final point that I'll even admit may be reaching prior to saying it. You just feel bad for NIK because what I'm going at him for now is your situation too. You aren't exactly the least active poster on the internet. I know I'm about to get the big boy "In the real world, you can juggle a full-time job & still be active online around the clock" speech. But as long as everyone involved acknowledges that's just a physical impossibility to work a 9-5 & be active consistently online from 9-5, then I really don't care who admits what. My "beef" with NIK was just calling him out for his lie after lie. He didn't like it so he made it his business to disagree with me completely in any thread, regardless the topic ever since. If you want to go look at my posts since you're so interested, go look at all the ones where I civilly either make a post myself & he comes in & says I'm wrong or I civilly disagree with him & he just fires back with unrelated gay jokes. I've said it a million times, it can be all over & done with in seconds. Homeboy just needs to stop acting like an angry 14 year old girl. Gunna front like I didn't say "Lets collab". Now if I was truly mad & hated the kid, why would I do that? Dudes need to just see the reality & stop creating their own.

I'll leave it at that & you can all have a nice day. I won't have the circular conversation about this where I basically explain everything I said thirty-five different times. Take that how you must.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2012, 11:13:01 AM »
I enjoy it Cham.

So with that said

Fuck you hater  8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2012, 11:18:59 AM »
lmaooo

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2012, 11:23:29 AM »
cham your a paranoid fucker.

everytime you and i have had differences (maybe 2 or three times) you always claim theres an alliance being made or cats are making aliases to get you and all that kind of shit.

thats a kind of form of denial, you just be doing too much. its far gotten past the point of where mad mike and will b used to be with it...ppl get tired of it.

i believe im probably one of many who think you are kind of making yourself look bad with the amount of dedication youve put into fussing with nik through out this past year. thats just not you fam. your lane was  knowledgeable hip hop cat and over all good guy who aint scared to go back and forth when he feels strongly about some shit. now you are seriously looked at as budden stan and niks exclusive troller and arch nemisis. this is like an intervention...im trying to give you some perspective. it would be different if there was a climax (no homo) to this scenario and one day yall would meet or an ultimate exposure be made but thats not gonna happen....its just a monotonous beef that will go on forever and ever.

im not saying nik dont do his part but it seems like hes stepped away from alot of that bravado and posturing he used to do and that makes you look overly consumed with him.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2012, 11:30:28 AM »
"Niggas mad at Da Sauce because I reached out to TWZ". Shockingly the next day you're holding them down lol. It don't matter, it's not like I'm disappointed in you or some wild shit lol. I'm just saying, those are the facts.

Anyway, doesn't matter how it looks. I just say what I think when I think it. Ignorant people will respond will ignorance. All is well on this end, fam. I laid it out in my last post.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2012, 12:05:53 PM »
"Niggas mad at Da Sauce because I reached out to TWZ". Shockingly the next day you're holding them down lol. It don't matter, it's not like I'm disappointed in you or some wild shit lol. I'm just saying, those are the facts.

Anyway, doesn't matter how it looks. I just say what I think when I think it. Ignorant people will respond will ignorance. All is well on this end, fam. I laid it out in my last post.

Fuck that he called you out on your bitchassness.

You half ass hater! Won't even call in!!!

See how I went with that 1? 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2012, 12:07:14 PM »
lmfao @ holding them down.

thats exactly what im talking about the last time u felt backlash i was responsible for all these aliases and shit, take some responsibility for yourself dont try and flip this into some personal shit either thats another forum of deflecting your good at. no ones talking about your post count , where you are in life or where you will be in ten years or any of that shit that your insecure about....im talking about right here right now, im telling you that the way you conduct yourself isnt very respectable. and go ahead and claim you dont care and how this forum went to shit what ever but then look at how invested you are into it, are you a part of the problem or solution?

just chill a lil bit son thats all im saying

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2012, 12:10:42 PM »
lmfao @ holding them down.

thats exactly what im talking about the last time u felt backlash i was responsible for all these aliases and shit, take some responsibility for yourself dont try and flip this into some personal shit either thats another forum of deflecting your good at. no ones talking about your post count , where you are in life or where you will be in ten years or any of that shit that your insecure about....im talking about right here right now, im telling you that the way you conduct yourself isnt very respectable. and go ahead and claim you dont care and how this forum went to shit what ever but then look at how invested you are into it, are you a part of the problem or solution?

just chill a lil bit son thats all im saying

Ya Son!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2012, 07:34:38 PM »
I have no problem talking about where I am in life. I have nothing to hide, nothing to lie about.

I'm a CEO at Apple making eight figures, living the fucking life. I have sex with nobody but the hottest women on the planet. If they ain't in a magazine I don't touch them. I'm also pursing a career in Hip Hop because my dad is best friends with E-40 & he did me the solid & gave me some verses. I'm also one of the most highly respected blood members in Harlem. I know my post count is one of the highest on the forum & I often talk about my other associations at other forums that I too frequently post at, but you have to understand. Apple only needs me for about four minutes out of my day.

Now y'all just let that ride if that was my shtick everyday? Sike, nigga.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2012, 07:52:22 PM »
712 432 5640 #187

after show call in cham
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2012, 03:50:30 AM »
cham your a paranoid fucker.

BEEN SAID THIS YEARS AGO.....DUDES ESSAYS ARE ALMOST ALWAYS BASED OFF OF PARANOID DELUSIONS.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2012, 12:39:31 AM »
this shit is getting out of controll...imma speak on it.

cham over half your posts this summer have been nik related go look at your posts if you dont believe me...youve become what you hated.

you are now will b status.

im not saying nik dont play his part but you litterally seek him out and start shit in every thread. wether it be on sports or whatever, when it gets to that point you gotta step away look at your laptop and ask yourself am i doing too much? is it worth it? youve given this kid so much burn that its actually helped fuel his movement.

you my dude and all that but being niks exclusive troller is pretty much all your known for now and thats a bad look g....you was a good kid who knew his hip hop and stood by his convictions now your so wrapped up in niks world you might as well try to join lamb its the only way you could be more into him.

Classic
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2012, 12:15:56 PM »
Kinda lame when you have entire forum of trolls tryna out troll each other.