Author Topic: best song of the year so far is.......  (Read 355 times)

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
best song of the year so far is.......
« on: February 21, 2003, 09:13:44 AM »
beanie siegal feat jay z - "once again it's on"

jay z's last verse is  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

go download this shit immediately please (it's for your own benefit fellas) :)
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

KVB

Re:best song of the year so far is.......
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2003, 09:25:15 AM »
I heard it, and yeah it's pretty dope... true Jay-Z's verse is  :o

Jigga keeps bringing the goods ;)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2003, 09:44:48 AM »
masta ace-last bref

"my main focus and purpose is make sure nobody jerk us cause the rap game right now is a circus i honestly hate rappers most of them great actors with songs that couldn't turn me on with 8 clappers and the saddest thing is platinum status is king if you got the sickest watch and the baddest ring then you hotter than 3 cops in a weed spot with 3 glocks and a search warrant they thirst for it i'm a sad soul probably rap til i'm mad old and sound worse than d.o.c. with a bad cold"
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2003, 09:58:28 AM »
masta ace-last bref

"my main focus and purpose is make sure nobody jerk us cause the rap game right now is a circus i honestly hate rappers most of them great actors with songs that couldn't turn me on with 8 clappers and the saddest thing is platinum status is king if you got the sickest watch and the baddest ring then you hotter than 3 cops in a weed spot with 3 glocks and a search warrant they thirst for it i'm a sad soul probably rap til i'm mad old and sound worse than d.o.c. with a bad cold"

thats wack

whats it got to do with this thread by the way
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2003, 10:04:02 AM »
masta ace-last bref

this verse is dope
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2003, 11:21:41 AM »
its a good song, but not the best song of the year ;D

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2003, 11:23:04 AM »
Gangstarr - Skills

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2003, 11:30:09 AM »
^ sKillz was alright....but i dunno, it aint hittin the spot like ole skool gangstarr usually does
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2003, 11:36:07 AM »
^ sKillz was alright....but i dunno, it aint hittin the spot like ole skool gangstarr usually does
its better than everything on the radio right now... ;)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2003, 11:44:42 AM »
u know i aint arguin wit cha there

- Lewis Carroll

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2003, 11:58:02 AM »
masta ace-last bref

thats wack

whats it got to do with this thread by the way
idiot. at least ace doesn't babble on about nonsense half the time and can actually write good lyrics. fuckin mixtape rappers.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2003, 06:10:49 PM »

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2003, 03:59:57 AM »
Gangstarr - Skills

Fa sure!!, although I think I might be actually feeling the flipside Natural more.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2003, 08:12:13 AM »
Nah,t he best song is that KILLER track "You can't pimp me (i'ma pimp myself)"