Author Topic: 8/13/12 Makaveli Lives On!!!!!!! Go to Bomb1st.com!!!!!!!  (Read 2777 times)

ianyo2008

• Lil Geezy
8/13/12 Makaveli Lives On!!!!!!! Go to Bomb1st.com!!!!!!!
« on: August 06, 2012, 03:50:46 PM »
Just the fact that it has been 16 years since his death and he is still being talked about daily by so many.  His legacy is still strong and his music continues to inspire and re-inspire touching new generations of people.  Ive been in this scene on tha net since it began after the seven day theory and it continues to grow, so i know only one thing....... Love him or hate him, his presence is still felt worldwide on the regular.......When u see a boy, spank him!!!!!!!  When u see Tha Man, Congratulate him!!!!!!! I think this thread deserves more replies than the "2pacs and asshole" thread, fuck that yo. MAKAVELI LIVES ON!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 07:17:35 AM by ianyo2008 »

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
Re: Makaveli Lives On!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 04:12:59 PM »
do u guys balive in ghosts?
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 11:04:47 PM »
Just the fact that it has been 16 years since his death and he is still being talked about daily by so many.  His legacy is still strong and his music continues to inspire and re-inspire touching new generations of people.  Ive been in this scene on tha net since it began after the seven day theory and it continues to grow, so i know only one thing....... Love him or hate him, his presence is still felt worldwide on the regular.......When u see a boy, spank him!!!!!!!  When u see Tha Man, Congratulate him!!!!!!! I think this thread deserves more replies than the "2pacs and asshole" thread, fuck that yo. MAKAVELI LIVES ON!!!!!!!
http://www.hark.com/clips/lbsnkggmtk-maniac-laugh

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 08:37:52 AM »
2pac is only going to get bigger.  You guys laughed at me when I was talking that "2pac the Hip-Hop Prophet" stuff back in 2,000, but if you see all the hype on facebook and all over the net for 2pac, his popularity really is reaching Bob Marley proportions where Bob Marley is more than just an artist but also a religious figure and Prophet.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 11:33:44 AM »
2pac is long gone........disintegrated into
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 01:59:59 PM »
2pac is only going to get bigger.  You guys laughed at me when I was talking that "2pac the Hip-Hop Prophet" stuff back in 2,000, but if you see all the hype on facebook and all over the net for 2pac, his popularity really is reaching Bob Marley proportions where Bob Marley is more than just an artist but also a religious figure and Prophet.

So. Since he has a lot of people that appreciate his work that makes him a prophet? Wow.

ianyo2008

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 02:10:52 AM »
Sad.......I thought there were still alot of Pac fans left out there but i guess not as many as i thought.  August thirteenth is fast approaching oh well.  People would rather post comments in a thread that calls Pac an Asshole than one that speaks tha real.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 02:20:36 AM »
Makaveli lives on through fanboy-dedicated threads on hiphop-forums, and digital holograms

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 06:09:33 AM »
august 13 is fast approaching???

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

ianyo2008

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 07:15:23 AM »
Go to Bomb1st.com You will not be dissapointed in a few dayz.......Only thing is u must be a V.I.P. i think but its easy if ur a fan, just read and post 20 relevant threads or replies to gain access.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: 8/13/12 Makaveli Lives On!!!!!!! Go to Bomb1st.com!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 08:07:11 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aad0wOH7kwc?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aad0wOH7kwc?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

ianyo2008

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2012, 08:55:35 AM »
Good one brotha.......I havent listened to this in forever, it is very fitting for this topic aswell, propz and thanks for tha post fam.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 10:46:55 AM »
I really hope they release some unheard music. like the unheard track with C-Bo or the unheard with E-40.

Pac was a douchebag but he made awesome music, I'm a fan of Pacs music, but I'm not a fan 2Pac/Lesane the person.  ;)

Will_B

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2012, 11:00:02 AM »
I really hope they release some unheard music. like the unheard track with C-Bo or the unheard with E-40.

Pac was a douchebag but he made awesome music, I'm a fan of Pacs music, but I'm not a fan 2Pac/Lesane the person.  ;)

Hear hear.

I heard Jack Nicholson left his dog locked in his car for 2 hours once. To be clear I only like him as an actor now. ::)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 11:16:33 AM »

Hear hear.

I heard Jack Nicholson left his dog locked in his car for 2 hours once. To be clear I only like him as an actor now. ::)

LOL you Euro stanboys are hilarious  :D