Author Topic: Fuck Slaughterhouse  (Read 1153 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Fuck Slaughterhouse
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 05:26:18 PM »
It's hilarious that he's only co-signed by Classic Material & Saddot. Two full pledged morons. All he needs is Radiotube's approval & he'll be among Dubcc's finest.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2012, 01:40:55 AM »
 They aint no Hrsmen but hey, Crooked i alone makes them the dopest group around.
 It is hard to see them selling well though, without an single with Em, cant see it happening.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2012, 08:39:41 AM »
Faggots talking shit make me laugh. You talk shit about Hollywood like you wasnt dickridin him until he told you to get off his nuts then you rode box to the point he got weirded out by your gay ass and left the site entirely. I know it kills you inside because shit you say is opinion. Shit I say bout you is all facts.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 09:26:25 AM »
Faggots talking shit make me laugh. You talk shit about Hollywood like you wasnt dickridin him until he told you to get off his nuts then you rode box to the point he got weirded out by your gay ass and left the site entirely. I know it kills you inside because shit you say is opinion. Shit I say bout you is all facts.

Hollywood still posts here regularly lol. He's just toned down his act. Mostly because now it's well known he's just doing his best to troll & his "shock value" shit just has no more value lol.

And what's the opinion? It's commonly known that you three are fucking idiots. Nobody really respects or pays any mind to anything you say. I'm surprised you haven't left this site entirely yourself because you contribute nothing to the point you just show us who you are as a person. You're the type of nigga in your family if you died tomorrow business would carry on like usual the next day because you're just boring & worthless. Those are the facts. What you're saying is just your sick, twisted, homosexual fantasies.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 09:33:16 AM »
It's hilarious that he's only co-signed by Classic Material & Saddot. Two full pledged morons. All he needs is Radiotube's approval & he'll be among Dubcc's finest.
we're full fledged morons as much as you are a full fledged fag wit pics stickin' your tongue like u waiting for someone to place an acid tab on ya shit so you can be taken advantage of. like saddot said you constantly ride dick and is always gettin'your card pulled. always. stay in your lane you fuckin' fruit roll up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2012, 09:40:24 AM »
I never understood that. Me shitting on the clear & obvious inferior, making you respond with loads of angry is a form of homosexuality? In what universe is that the case? It's like, "Oh, you've noticed that I'm a dumb fuck?...Well you're obviously gay. Simple as that." lmfao.

Riding dick is what you're doing. "Saddot is so right." & holding him down. Looking for his support and shit. Sus.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2012, 10:15:42 AM »
why when someone responds to your faggotry they are automatically angry in your skittles flavored mind is beyond me. go listen to your frank ocean playlist and leave me alone please. we have nothin' to discuss you just lookin' for a new dick to hop on.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2012, 10:47:11 AM »
cummilitary clit is the type of kid that he was soooo ugly as a child his parents got drunk just to play wit him.  sticks his tongue out and hopes someone places acid (or dick) on his tongue. smdh. stop posing wit chicks we know you can't fuck...that's not honest business.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2012, 10:57:54 AM »
i love troll posters  8)

This wasn't a troll post at all... dude actually made some good points.  I really think the "HammerDance" single deserved to be a hit and would of been in the 90's but fact of the matter is it didn't make it.  And that shit he said about the money Def Jam invested in Budden is true.  They probably paid off so many damn radio stations to get "Pump It Up" in rotation and that project still failed.  And Royce had the red carpet rolled out for him his whole career by being connected to the greatest rapper of the last 15 years and after all that he'd of been better off just joining D12 back in 2000.  Cause the numbers D12 sold on their first two albums alone have been like triple that of Royce's whole career.  Royce had all the talent in the world on all those bootlegs and features he did from 99-2001, but didn't make it.  He was in on the ground floor of Aftermath's emergence in 1999 but managed to side with his manager over Dr. Dre (the worst business move in hip-hop history).

The part where I disagree with the origional post is that bottom line, these cats are talented.  And the fact that they all failed in their solo careers is why they make a great supergroup.  Because they are talented cats who couldn't make it solo, so it's a great idea to throw them all together to finally give them a chance to shine.

And to Black Wilson...

Threadstarters opening post >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your whole career in the GSpot
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:00:45 AM by Infinite - Ramadaan Mubarak »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2012, 11:40:17 AM »
BWHwhbahahwbwhahHAHAHAHAHA easily one of the most embarrassing music videos EVER niggas got trapped in peewees playhouse and couldnt find a way out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interscope pays cee-lo a ridiculous fee to star in shit song and shit video for a shit group

LOL @ the green screen

LOL @ video makeup artists HATING crooked i for being 53 years old

LOL @ joell oritz looking like a flesh cartoon

LOL @ cee-los dance solo

LOL @ grown men dancing together like kids to kids BOP to digital backgrounds in clothes their label forced them to wear
[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iB9nFiJChDo[flash/]

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2012, 11:44:40 AM »
BWHwhbahahwbwhahHAHAHAHAHA easily one of the most embarrassing music videos EVER niggas got trapped in peewees playhouse and couldnt find a way out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interscope pays cee-lo a ridiculous fee to star in shit song and shit video for a shit group

LOL @ the green screen

LOL @ video makeup artists HATING crooked i for being 53 years old

LOL @ joell oritz looking like a flesh cartoon

LOL @ cee-los dance solo

LOL @ grown men dancing together like kids to kids BOP to digital backgrounds in clothes their label forced them to wear
[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iB9nFiJChDo[flash/]
lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2012, 12:22:26 PM »
i love troll posters  8)

This wasn't a troll post at all... dude actually made some good points.  I really think the "HammerDance" single deserved to be a hit and would of been in the 90's but fact of the matter is it didn't make it.  And that shit he said about the money Def Jam invested in Budden is true.  They probably paid off so many damn radio stations to get "Pump It Up" in rotation and that project still failed.  And Royce had the red carpet rolled out for him his whole career by being connected to the greatest rapper of the last 15 years and after all that he'd of been better off just joining D12 back in 2000.  Cause the numbers D12 sold on their first two albums alone have been like triple that of Royce's whole career.  Royce had all the talent in the world on all those bootlegs and features he did from 99-2001, but didn't make it.  He was in on the ground floor of Aftermath's emergence in 1999 but managed to side with his manager over Dr. Dre (the worst business move in hip-hop history).

The part where I disagree with the origional post is that bottom line, these cats are talented.  And the fact that they all failed in their solo careers is why they make a great supergroup.  Because they are talented cats who couldn't make it solo, so it's a great idea to throw them all together to finally give them a chance to shine.

And to Black Wilson...

Threadstarters opening post >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your whole career in the GSpot

don't you have some posts to be deleting Infant? ;)

by the way I heard through the grapevine your radio show was taken off the air half way last night because it was so bad and they replaced you with a black chick.  is this true?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2012, 01:35:32 PM »

by the way I heard through the grapevine your radio show was taken off the air half way last night because it was so bad and they replaced you with a black chick.  is this true?

I don't want to say exactly what went down.. it was some bullshit... on next week's show I'm definitely gonna be startin some shit
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2012, 04:27:34 PM »
LMFAO @ the video. As soon as Em got involved I knew this was goin downhill. First he joined the Outsidaz. He screws them and abandons them for D12. Next he screws D12 and abandons them for these niggas. As soon as he gets tired of these niggas he'll have some new replacements for these jackasses. Im not even gonna get on the fact that every group hes in somebody dies.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2012, 05:00:15 PM »
we're full fledged morons as much as you are a full fledged fag wit pics stickin' your tongue like u waiting for someone to place an acid tab on ya shit so you can be taken advantage of. like saddot said you constantly ride dick and is always gettin'your card pulled. always. stay in your lane you fuckin' fruit roll up.

How is taking acid gay?