Author Topic: Fuck Slaughterhouse  (Read 1150 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fuck Slaughterhouse
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2012, 05:07:18 PM »
So Hollywoods a moron now yet last year you were puttin Team Hollywood and Team Box in your posts ridin their dicks. You say noone likes us but thats the difference between us. I dont give a fuck if a board full of whiteboys who dont know shit about the culture i was born n raised with dont like me I have friends that were raised off this I dont need validation from a spoiled 20 yr old groupie kid from upstate NY.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2012, 05:22:15 PM »
It's hilarious that he's only co-signed by Classic Material & Saddot. Two full pledged morons. All he needs is Radiotube's approval & he'll be among Dubcc's finest.
we're full fledged morons as much as you are a full fledged fag wit pics stickin' your tongue like u waiting for someone to place an acid tab on ya shit so you can be taken advantage of. like saddot said you constantly ride dick and is always gettin'your card pulled. always. stay in your lane you fuckin' fruit roll up.

How is taking acid gay?
cham takes them in the company of frank ocean look a likes.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DeathChamberzMusic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2012, 07:00:39 PM »
Talking about record sales shows a weak hip hop mind Slaughterhouse some of the best MC’s out.

Getting signed to Dre is not a good thing Dre had EVE Rakim and Busta and didn’t release nothing for them. When was the last time something non Emimen has dropped  from Aftermath.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2012, 07:06:38 PM »
So Hollywoods a moron now yet last year you were puttin Team Hollywood and Team Box in your posts ridin their dicks. You say noone likes us but thats the difference between us. I dont give a fuck if a board full of whiteboys who dont know shit about the culture i was born n raised with dont like me I have friends that were raised off this I dont need validation from a spoiled 20 yr old groupie kid from upstate NY.

The difference is that I take none of them seriously & putting "Team Hollywood" in my posts just gasses them; which is hilarious. You mentioned my age to belittle it meaning you're just an old angry fuck whose probably living alone, got nothing going on. Hence you gotta take this as serious as possible.

Queens, NY, btw. & like I've told you my musical knowledge well surpasses yours. You listen to T.I. & his many awful affiliates only because T.I. tells you to. I range from all coasts to all sounds.

I always love ignorant black people, you guys just contradict every great black man in the history of the race to perfection lol. How can you front like an entire race of people are clueless about a culture where a white person is the highest selling, most dominating artist in the genre's history? What's even funnier is that half of black people like yourself try to say white people don't get it the culture or genre at all & then the other half of black people bitch that "Hip Hop is dead" because they got soft to cater to white people & make it more inviting for sales & shit. So you're going to tell me white people don't understand a culture that is catered FOR THEM so they enjoy the music? Thisssss niggaaaa lmao.

But beyond that, what's "the culture" anyway? Rapping? Sure you can take pride in living in slums & having family killed in drive-bys & being a gang member...knock yourself out. But why is it "so difficult" for us white people to enjoy the music? Best part is all the underground acts coming up have a huge white fan bases. So all the "real Hip Hop" people talk about is primarily supported by white people. Take us completely out of the culture and all you have left is Jay-Z, Kanye, Lil' Wayne & Waka Flocka.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2012, 10:48:03 PM »
^actually some good points there. Most the white Aussie hip hop i hear sounds like how traditional black hip hop used to sound. By that i mean beats n lyrics, samples and scratches, actual meaningful topic matter , etc.
 And most white hip hop heads i meet or have ever met love underground hip hop, mostly east coast stuff. Most are graffiti artists and rap too. But i guess they dont get the culture huh?

Anyway i haven't watched the slaughter house video yet but iam pumped for the album.

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2012, 11:33:43 PM »
http://hiphop-n-more.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/dr-dre-2.jpg

Anyway i haven't watched the slaughter house video yet but iam pumped for the album.

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2012, 11:45:08 PM »
slaughterhouse is a frankenstein project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all 4 of these guys already FAILED their major label test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joell ortiz had a deal with dre and mentally broke and QUIT like the spineless pussy he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe buddens was created by DEF JAM and they destroyed their creation after his debut FLOPPED... ONE AND DONE thrown in the gutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! def jam invested more into joe buddens than any new artist they ever had... they shit on legends to give him that shot... when the smoke cleared they HATED him... they ICED him out and had him filling applications at radio stations looking for a gig as an on air personality (seriously)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love how these niggas all act like they were keeping shit real on the indy scene...

LOL @ niggas making club joints when theyre signed to AMALGAM DIGITAL... AN INTERNET LABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ joe buddens single off his indy debut being a horrible attempt at a hit record featuring a nigga that EVISCERATED him on record and put the nail in his coffin as a solo artist

LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!

crooked i is a ZERO... been rapping for 25 years and he doesnt have ONE signature song or moment... 3,000 weekly freestyles and not one is memorable... no LP... just a bunch of trash mixtapes and wack EPs no one copped!!!!!!!!!!!!! he got whipped by suges niggas at death row and crawled out the back door... he was scared for his life...

royce is the best rapper of the bunch but hes a loser too... always ahs been... good rapper lousy artist... nigga was wearing a leather cowboy hat and rhine stone du rags in the BOOM video... hes been destroying himself for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHADY target audience is 12-14 year olds... so clear in the green screen vid with eminem doing goofy shit they think is funny... stroke face eminem wanted to kill himself and he couldnt do it.. now hes forced to sit in front of the camera and work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ tryin to market sluaghterhouse to kids that listen to biebs and think SHADY is GOAT

they already tried this... they have no identiy and no star power...

"were really good rappers"

that make really bad music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eminem is being held hostage by his pussy heart and interscope....

rosenburg and iovine got the faggot by the balls so he sits alone in his house SCARED mixing wack slaughterhouse records that are gonna FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ slaughterhouse thiknkin they made it when eminem fans think theyre the new D12

eminem should eat all the pills he has when this album drops cuz jimmy is gonna send goons to hobble him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Truth

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2012, 11:45:42 PM »
LOL @ slaughterhouse dropping all their solo projects after annoucning their deal at SHADY thinking they were gonna triple their numbers

HOWD THAT FREE AGENT LP DO JOELL!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

that album moved like gas station hot dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still on the shelf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ royces solo going brillo pad after dropping a whole album with elvis

these niggas redefine what it means to be a LOSER in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they think theyre superstars now....

eminem puts them on a guestlist from his isolation bunker and they walk the red carpet like its theirs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHBWHAHAHABAHBAHHWHAHAA

LOL @ not ONE slaughetrhouse song getting traction since being signed to the machine

movie soundtrack spots... sell out singles... street singles... NOTHING works!!!!!!!!!!!

destined to FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

preach!

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2012, 12:07:22 PM »
watching these guys try to make hits is some of the most entertaining shit in rap right now...watch the crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crooked is getting his hairline spray painted on by shady stylists and botox so he can sell super lyrical trash rap on fag beats to retard eminem fans

how is that not hilarious!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

LOL @ crooked i being 33

welcome to hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigga was holding weed for suge well into his 40s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these idiots have no idea whats coming

LOL @ joe buddens whole career as a recording artist never did one good project failed on every level

def jam built him and destroyed him in one album cycle

any one hit wonder you can think of has a better legacy than joe buddens

INCLUDING THIS GUY

vanilla ice dance moves >>> joe buddens music

royce was lobotomized by patron shots and zombie eminem hes FINISHED

gay stylist:"joell you should wear a bandana... thatd be crazy"

*puts on bandana*

joells inner conscience: "i look crazy right now"

SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i suspect even gay sober eminem at some point will realize hes a complete faggot for signing slaughterhouse

and hell stat quo them to cope (shut down and OD while the label terminates thier contracts)

is yelahoof still around?!

he still liking this whole rap thing?!!?

BWHBWHAHABWHBWHAHAHAHAHAHA

shady reboot been a huge failure and the sluaghterhouse LP is gonna cap it off!!!!!!!!!!

4 guys who are losers on their own...

are super losers in a group!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive never seen a super group consisting of 4 losers...

thatd be like calling 5 scrubs off the bench the dream team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ dudes not being able to contain the giggles ina gay green screen dance video with cee-lo

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2012, 12:18:02 PM »
Too bad they never released this song... Move On

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1XOrYTltuaU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1XOrYTltuaU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

David Gutterman

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2012, 12:20:22 PM »
watching these guys try to make hits is some of the most entertaining shit in rap right now...watch the crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crooked is getting his hairline spray painted on by shady stylists and botox so he can sell super lyrical trash rap on fag beats to retard eminem fans

LOL @ crooked i being 33

LOL @ joe buddens whole career as a recording artist never did one good project failed on every level

INCLUDING THIS GUY

*puts on bandana*

SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i suspect even gay sober eminem at some point will realize hes a complete faggot for signing slaughterhouse

and hell stat quo them to cope (shut down and OD while the label terminates thier contracts)

shady reboot been a huge failure and the sluaghterhouse LP is gonna cap it off!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ dudes not being able to contain the giggles ina gay green screen dance video with cee-lo

keep it cool, Just don't listen to them

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2012, 12:29:59 PM »

LOL @ crooked i being 33

INCLUDING THIS GUY

*puts on bandana*

SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it looks like joel about to do a p diddy rendition and joe is about to harlem shake. LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2012, 02:28:45 PM »
damn ceelo looked like bizarre from a distance. LOL

Will_B

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2012, 02:34:04 PM »
damn ceelo looked like bizarre from a distance. LOL

Ceelo looks like he could go out like Nate :'(

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2012, 03:49:56 PM »

The difference is that I take none of them seriously & putting "Team Hollywood" in my posts just gasses them; which is hilarious. You mentioned my age to belittle it meaning you're just an old angry fuck whose probably living alone, got nothing going on. Hence you gotta take this as serious as possible.

Queens, NY, btw. & like I've told you my musical knowledge well surpasses yours. You listen to T.I. & his many awful affiliates only because T.I. tells you to. I range from all coasts to all sounds.

I always love ignorant black people, you guys just contradict every great black man in the history of the race to perfection lol. How can you front like an entire race of people are clueless about a culture where a white person is the highest selling, most dominating artist in the genre's history? What's even funnier is that half of black people like yourself try to say white people don't get it the culture or genre at all & then the other half of black people bitch that "Hip Hop is dead" because they got soft to cater to white people & make it more inviting for sales & shit. So you're going to tell me white people don't understand a culture that is catered FOR THEM so they enjoy the music? Thisssss niggaaaa lmao.

But beyond that, what's "the culture" anyway? Rapping? Sure you can take pride in living in slums & having family killed in drive-bys & being a gang member...knock yourself out. But why is it "so difficult" for us white people to enjoy the music? Best part is all the underground acts coming up have a huge white fan bases. So all the "real Hip Hop" people talk about is primarily supported by white people. Take us completely out of the culture and all you have left is Jay-Z, Kanye, Lil' Wayne & Waka Flocka.

Take white people out the game and it would be like it was in the 90s, the golden era, before yall came n corrupted and perverted it. Back when real mcs could spit truth and drop knowledge and go platinum. Once these old white record execs started fuckin it up tellin these artists what to do n say it started dying. LOL @ you knowin more than me. I was listening to this hip hop since before you were swimmin in your daddys nutsack. You bein from Queens is irrelevant. You not from no live part of Queens you in the boondocks. Who cares if Em sold more than anybody else? Last I checked you outnumber us no shit hes gonna sell more hes the first rapper white people can identify with. Dont mean hes the most talented rapper at all. Only in your warped young mind.

Keep on with the TI shit too. You the same mothafucka had a Tyler the Creator song in your sig a while back. The same rapper B.O.B shitted on and had no response for. But your the hip hop guru here right.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will