Author Topic: Fuck Slaughterhouse  (Read 1152 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Fuck Slaughterhouse
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2012, 03:54:03 PM »
So Hollywoods a moron now yet last year you were puttin Team Hollywood and Team Box in your posts ridin their dicks. You say noone likes us but thats the difference between us. I dont give a fuck if a board full of whiteboys who dont know shit about the culture i was born n raised with dont like me I have friends that were raised off this I dont need validation from a spoiled 20 yr old groupie kid from upstate NY.

The difference is that I take none of them seriously & putting "Team Hollywood" in my posts just gasses them; which is hilarious. You mentioned my age to belittle it meaning you're just an old angry fuck whose probably living alone, got nothing going on. Hence you gotta take this as serious as possible.

Queens, NY, btw. & like I've told you my musical knowledge well surpasses yours. You listen to T.I. & his many awful affiliates only because T.I. tells you to. I range from all coasts to all sounds.

I always love ignorant black people, you guys just contradict every great black man in the history of the race to perfection lol. How can you front like an entire race of people are clueless about a culture where a white person is the highest selling, most dominating artist in the genre's history? What's even funnier is that half of black people like yourself try to say white people don't get it the culture or genre at all & then the other half of black people bitch that "Hip Hop is dead" because they got soft to cater to white people & make it more inviting for sales & shit. So you're going to tell me white people don't understand a culture that is catered FOR THEM so they enjoy the music? Thisssss niggaaaa lmao.

But beyond that, what's "the culture" anyway? Rapping? Sure you can take pride in living in slums & having family killed in drive-bys & being a gang member...knock yourself out. But why is it "so difficult" for us white people to enjoy the music? Best part is all the underground acts coming up have a huge white fan bases. So all the "real Hip Hop" people talk about is primarily supported by white people. Take us completely out of the culture and all you have left is Jay-Z, Kanye, Lil' Wayne & Waka Flocka.

Take white people out the game and it would be like it was in the 90s, the golden era, before yall came n corrupted and perverted it. Back when real mcs could spit truth and drop knowledge and go platinum. Once these old white record execs started fuckin it up tellin these artists what to do n say it started dying. LOL @ you knowin more than me. I was listening to this hip hop since before you were swimmin in your daddys nutsack. You bein from Queens is irrelevant. You not from no live part of Queens you in the boondocks. Who cares if Em sold more than anybody else? Last I checked you outnumber us no shit hes gonna sell more hes the first rapper white people can identify with. Dont mean hes the most talented rapper at all. Only in your warped young mind.

Keep on with the TI shit too. You the same mothafucka had a Tyler the Creator song in your sig a while back. The same rapper B.O.B shitted on and had no response for. But your the hip hop guru here right.
cummilitary clit has been ethered. ;D
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2012, 04:01:00 PM »
Im gonna end my rant with one of my fav verses from one of my fav rappers hopefully you get some kind of knowledge from this shit. If not whatever youre young I dont expect much from a childs mind anyway

My lyrical skill is superior to many arguably
Mental energy generates artistry
and hip-hop is not deceased, it's dealing with crisis, ironically
yet its karma manifested like a prophesy
The art was disregarded for economy
They played us, it ain't like the labels let the artist eat
They bait us with dreams of escapin poverty
VMA'ed ya, yet they pay us like minorites
Need to raise up like a Quantum Leap
Stay up, ain't no time to sleep
Save and buy some property, then cop you a V
Acknowledge these jewels are conflict-free
I style on you when Im rhymin thats just me
The last MC on the track with LB (sheeit!)
My rhymes are doper than a crackhead's dream
I drew more techs than Artest N Sheed
which means even the haters must respect my game
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2012, 04:09:55 PM »
Im gonna end my rant with one of my fav verses from one of my fav rappers hopefully you get some kind of knowledge from this shit. If not whatever youre young I dont expect much from a childs mind anyway

My lyrical skill is superior to many arguably
Mental energy generates artistry
and hip-hop is not deceased, it's dealing with crisis, ironically
yet its karma manifested like a prophesy
The art was disregarded for economy
They played us, it ain't like the labels let the artist eat
They bait us with dreams of escapin poverty
VMA'ed ya, yet they pay us like minorites
Need to raise up like a Quantum Leap
Stay up, ain't no time to sleep
Save and buy some property, then cop you a V
Acknowledge these jewels are conflict-free
I style on you when Im rhymin thats just me
The last MC on the track with LB (sheeit!)
My rhymes are doper than a crackhead's dream
I drew more techs than Artest N Sheed
which means even the haters must respect my game
list your fav. in my thread.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2012, 04:18:10 PM »
I feel sorry for you missing out on the 90s but dont act like you above those of us who actually witnessed this music at its peak. Is Avatar the undisputed best movie all time because it sold the most all time?
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2012, 06:39:15 PM »
So Hollywoods a moron now yet last year you were puttin Team Hollywood and Team Box in your posts ridin their dicks. You say noone likes us but thats the difference between us. I dont give a fuck if a board full of whiteboys who dont know shit about the culture i was born n raised with dont like me I have friends that were raised off this I dont need validation from a spoiled 20 yr old groupie kid from upstate NY.

The difference is that I take none of them seriously & putting "Team Hollywood" in my posts just gasses them; which is hilarious. You mentioned my age to belittle it meaning you're just an old angry fuck whose probably living alone, got nothing going on. Hence you gotta take this as serious as possible.

Queens, NY, btw. & like I've told you my musical knowledge well surpasses yours. You listen to T.I. & his many awful affiliates only because T.I. tells you to. I range from all coasts to all sounds.

I always love ignorant black people, you guys just contradict every great black man in the history of the race to perfection lol. How can you front like an entire race of people are clueless about a culture where a white person is the highest selling, most dominating artist in the genre's history? What's even funnier is that half of black people like yourself try to say white people don't get it the culture or genre at all & then the other half of black people bitch that "Hip Hop is dead" because they got soft to cater to white people & make it more inviting for sales & shit. So you're going to tell me white people don't understand a culture that is catered FOR THEM so they enjoy the music? Thisssss niggaaaa lmao.

But beyond that, what's "the culture" anyway? Rapping? Sure you can take pride in living in slums & having family killed in drive-bys & being a gang member...knock yourself out. But why is it "so difficult" for us white people to enjoy the music? Best part is all the underground acts coming up have a huge white fan bases. So all the "real Hip Hop" people talk about is primarily supported by white people. Take us completely out of the culture and all you have left is Jay-Z, Kanye, Lil' Wayne & Waka Flocka.

Take white people out the game and it would be like it was in the 90s, the golden era, before yall came n corrupted and perverted it. Back when real mcs could spit truth and drop knowledge and go platinum. Once these old white record execs started fuckin it up tellin these artists what to do n say it started dying. LOL @ you knowin more than me. I was listening to this hip hop since before you were swimmin in your daddys nutsack. You bein from Queens is irrelevant. You not from no live part of Queens you in the boondocks. Who cares if Em sold more than anybody else? Last I checked you outnumber us no shit hes gonna sell more hes the first rapper white people can identify with. Dont mean hes the most talented rapper at all. Only in your warped young mind.

Keep on with the TI shit too. You the same mothafucka had a Tyler the Creator song in your sig a while back. The same rapper B.O.B shitted on and had no response for. But your the hip hop guru here right.

LOL. Foolery. Those old white execs gave you the 90's. It doesn't matter, you listen to T.I. & a few others anyway. But if you had any range of musical taste & got to a Nas or Method Man/Wu-Tang, Slaughterhouse, etc. concert you'd see white people. Dudes who were from the 90's have majority white fan bases. I'll put my account over half the room is white. Meanwhile most of Lil' Wayne/Nicki Minaj/Drake fans are black kids from the ages of 12-20 & basically all girls from 12-30 lol. & when I say fan I don't mean like myself who will bump a dope song they make if they make one. I mean like ride or die fans who consider them the best & wait outside at midnight to buy their album. So maybe your white executives are promoting it, but white people would rather buy a Coldplay album than Carter IV.

& your reading skills are terrible. I said nothing about Eminem being the greatest. I stated black people always say white people "don't understand the culture". But the culture is dominated by a white artist. So how are we so clueless? We CONTROL the culture. It's rhyming words together. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to get it. White poets did it for centuries. We may not understand the culture of black people growing up in a slum. But that's what the poetry of Hip Hop was intended to do. Make you understand. In the 90's guys like Pac spit for everyone to understand what he and people around him were going through. But the ignorant black people like yourself & Classic Material catch major feelings over allowing white people into the UNIVERSAL culture of rhyming words together over a beat. Like it angers you intensely to think I'm as closely associated to the culture of rapping as you are so you say things like "White people don't get the culture of understanding 'cat' & 'bat' rhyme together"...despite we created the English language lol.

& yeah, like I said, I listen to everyone. So I've bumped Tyler & BOB & Wayne & Drake. But then I bump Xzibit, Nas, AZ, Method Man, Tech N9ne, etc. I'm not ashamed for being open minded.

But you want to use stupid ass Avatar analogies, so I'll give you an analogy of my own to explain your "LOL @ thinking you know more than me, I've been listening since...". Let's say you're 30 because anything older & I'd just feel even worse for you that you're still prowling around online expressing your anger to the world...are you telling me with a straight face anybody 31 & older knows more about everything than you do because they were born first? What kind of dumbass, ignorant logic is that?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2012, 07:31:54 PM »
 :stir:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2012, 12:51:42 PM »

Take white people out the game and it would be like it was in the 90s, the golden era, before yall came n corrupted and perverted it. .

during the golden era (as u like to call it) - even then, hiphop was "controlled" prediominatnly by white people like Steve Rifkind (Loud Records), Lyor Cohen (Def Jam), Jimmy Iovine (Interscope) etc etc.. many of the golden-era artists that you like to glorify today --> blew up cuz of white C.E.O.'s that gave them a chance. there were only a few REALLY succesful black C.E:O.'s in Hiphop untill guys like Percy Miller & Dame Dash came through n pimped the industry & showed blacks how to actually make money and build ur own brand from teh getgo (before them there were only  a few like S Combs, S Knight & R Simmons, but most of em were white).
in fact ---> teh reason why NWA (NIggaz Wit Attitudes) blew up waaaay back in 1989, was cuz of white highschool-teenagers.  
NWA was a hype back in 88/89, cuz it was a cool/new thing & a "fad" in white america- the white kids got into it, n thats the reason why it went platinum back in the day.
the irony.., but its a documented fact

Hiphop would be nothing without caucaisans, tehy endorsed it n gave it a chance in the mainstream as a respectable music-genre and moneymaker.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 12:59:39 PM by OG Michael Madsen »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2012, 01:04:19 PM »

Take white people out the game and it would be like it was in the 90s, the golden era, before yall came n corrupted and perverted it. .

during the golden era (as u like to call it) - even then, hiphop was "controlled" prediominatnly by white people like Steve Rifkind (Loud Records), Lyor Cohen (Def Jam), Jimmy Iovine (Interscope) etc etc.. many of the golden-era artists that you like to glorify today --> blew up cuz of white C.E.O.'s that gave them a chance. there were only a few REALLY succesful black C.E:O.'s in Hiphop untill guys like Percy Miller & Dame Dash came through n pimped the industry & showed blacks how to actually make money and build ur own brand from teh getgo (before them there were only  a few like S Combs, S Knight & R Simmons, but most of em were white).
in fact ---> teh reason why NWA (NIggaz Wit Attitudes) blew up waaaay back in 1989, was cuz of white highschool-teenagers.  
NWA was a hype back in 88/89, cuz it was a cool/new thing & a "fad" in white america- the white kids got into it, n thats the reason why it went platinum back in the day.
the irony.., but its a documented fact

Hiphop would be nothing without caucaisans, tehy endorsed it n gave it a chance in the mainstream as a respectable music-genre and moneymaker.

hip hop was making money. they came in when they saw that it made money and was not a fad like they thought.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2012, 02:12:18 PM »
This has officially turned into the most annoying thread on this board right now.