Author Topic: Black Mafia Life & Uncles Sams Curse co-produced by Dr Dre?  (Read 1518 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Black Mafia Life & Uncles Sams Curse co-produced by Dr Dre?
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2012, 12:12:26 PM »

PAID IN FULL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2012, 12:24:58 PM »
shouldn't Arthur be a 1 cent bill?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2012, 12:28:25 PM »
rack city bitch

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2012, 12:30:10 PM »
Wait....

So becuz Pac wasn't publicly screaming "Thug Life" in Pre-Celebrity interviews in 1988/1989 and he was on that other Real Shit he's automatically feminine and wasn't about that life?  Explain that to me, especially considering he was only 17 at the time bouncing from house to house and coast to coast on some "Annie" shit).  Please do tell.  But before u do, have u ever lived that life?

This all sounds like fanboy shit to big-up Above The Law.  But I'm open to interpretation.  So please pour your heart out to me
gangstas are born not manufactured. have i lived that life ? when i was 17 i was bad as hell so yeah i lived it. most gangstas livin' a gangsta life lived it through their teens (or pre teens). they don't wait to get over 21 to do it.

nigga your fucking stupid!!!!!

an environment and circumstances create a gangster!

fuck you mean gangsters are BORN not created you know how dumb and ignorant you sound!

oh and my fav track on the album was

Rain Be For Rain Bo

smoothest IMO
shut the fuck up loser. fuck YOU mean? if you born and raised around certain shit that shit rubs off on you. you ain't no fuckin' hoodsta either. beat it.

how bout you try to respond? instead of tryna be the hardcore from the streets. muthaphukkaz arguing about being from the "hood" like it's middle school or high school.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2012, 12:39:38 PM »
Wait....

So becuz Pac wasn't publicly screaming "Thug Life" in Pre-Celebrity interviews in 1988/1989 and he was on that other Real Shit he's automatically feminine and wasn't about that life?  Explain that to me, especially considering he was only 17 at the time bouncing from house to house and coast to coast on some "Annie" shit).  Please do tell.  But before u do, have u ever lived that life?

This all sounds like fanboy shit to big-up Above The Law.  But I'm open to interpretation.  So please pour your heart out to me
gangstas are born not manufactured. have i lived that life ? when i was 17 i was bad as hell so yeah i lived it. most gangstas livin' a gangsta life lived it through their teens (or pre teens). they don't wait to get over 21 to do it.

fuck you mean gangsters are BORN not created you know how dumb and ignorant you sound!

Rain Be For Rain Bo

smoothest IMO
shut the fuck up loser. fuck YOU mean? if you born and raised around certain shit that shit rubs off on you. you ain't no fuckin' hoodsta either. beat it.

how bout you try to respond? instead of tryna be the hardcore from the streets. muthaphukkaz arguing about being from the "hood" like it's middle school or high school.
don't speak on what you don't know too much about or aren't familiar wit. bottom line.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2012, 01:30:23 PM »
kc hoodsta....smh

i used to fuck with you my dude. i thought you was one of the good ones.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2012, 04:49:35 PM »
Wait....

Rain Be For Rain Bo

smoothest IMO

don't speak on what you don't know too much about or aren't familiar wit. bottom line.

master P you really gonna say gangsters are born??????

real shit this is dumb ass argument

both of yall niggaz are slow

and environment which you are brought up in and the circumstances that surround your life is what creates a GANGSTA nigga!

you need to take a trip back to your local inner city homie cuz both yall niggaz str8 lost on LIFE if you really think that shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2012, 05:02:27 PM »
Wait....

Rain Be For Rain Bo

smoothest IMO

master P you really gonna say gangsters are born??????

real shit this is dumb ass argument

both of yall niggaz are slow

and environment which you are brought up in and the circumstances that surround your life is what creates a GANGSTA nigga!

you need to take a trip back to your local inner city homie cuz both yall niggaz str8 lost on LIFE if you really think that shit.
we've confirmed you're the slow one....funny i was just in a local inner city earlier today.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2012, 06:00:08 PM »
i never said that or sided with that argument but i will say this i do believe the children of gs and hustlers are born with some hustle in them if they can tap into it is the real question.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2012, 09:29:10 AM »

PAID IN FULL

Now that's ILL

+10000000

midwestryder

« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2012, 01:14:41 AM »
i think midwestryder hates himself
no, mike i love myself & i think i am greatest thing ever . no mike, i hate ignorant closedminded people who have no idea or clue what they are talking about aka 99% of the world . i know i am smarter & wiser then most people on this planet.

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2012, 04:13:26 AM »
i know i am smarter & wiser then most people on this planet.

THIS IS SCARY

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2012, 04:27:05 AM »
i think midwestryder hates himself
no, mike i love myself & i think i am greatest thing ever . no mike, i hate ignorant closedminded people who have no idea or clue what they are talking about aka 99% of the world . i know i am smarter & wiser then most people on this planet.

hahahah and at the same time ur sentences sounds like u are idiot and teenager full of anger who think he is the alpha & omega of hop-hop knowledge
if u so smart and wise do something with ur life then or write a book :D

Quadruple OG

« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2012, 09:08:41 AM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2012, 11:10:36 AM »
Lmfao midwestryder is hands down my favorite poster to troll

When he's mad he types like he's from zamunda*

*extra points for the oldschool reference