Author Topic: Black Mafia Life & Uncles Sams Curse co-produced by Dr Dre?  (Read 1509 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Black Mafia Life & Uncles Sams Curse co-produced by Dr Dre?
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 02:27:21 PM »
id have to say:

1-makaveli
2-chronic
3-doggystyle
4-all eyez on me
5-safe + sound
6a-dogg food
6b-me against the world
8-death certificate
9-eazy e's 187umm dr. dre killa
10-niggaz4life

all better than uncle sams curse in my opinion

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 02:54:54 PM »
Uncle sam's curse definitely one of the top 5 albums WEST COAST. First album to really introduce the G-funk sound so it has to be one of the 5 monumental records WEST COAST HISTORY. Record sales don't equate top albums that stuff is based on markting and pay ola. Warren G got his G-funk from ATL hutch coined the name G-funk and besides that regulate record was disco.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2012, 02:57:09 PM »
have a stack prop my dude

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2012, 03:00:43 PM »
All eyez on me has the better personality not the better record as far as concept music and sound. safe+ sound doesn't haven't enough weight on the record. Dogg food was too scattered and goofy eazy e 187umm dre killa was a nice record but the beef with the row gave the record it's buzz and hype also most of the 2pac records are him personally as the persona not really mega reocrds. I would say the chronic,niggaz4life,doggystyle,death certificate and uncle sam's curse 5 records that changed the west coast sound conceptually and musically.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2012, 03:08:03 PM »
all that shit is so true.

there are some albums that are personal favorites of mine but i can be objective enough to see how another album is superior...for instance i personally prefer efi4zaggin over straight outta compton but can recognize that SOC is the superior album because of its impact left on the culture as well as its longevity and relevance to society.

i prefer doggystyle to the chronic for those same reasons but would never say doggystyle is a superior album to the chronic because after the chronic dropped hip hop was forever changed where as doggystyle was just a continuation of the blueprint the chronic album laid down.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2012, 03:08:38 PM »
All eyez on me has the better personality not the better record as far as concept music and sound. safe+ sound doesn't haven't enough weight on the record. Dogg food was too scattered and goofy eazy e 187umm dre killa was a nice record but the beef with the row gave the record it's buzz and hype also most of the 2pac records are him personally as the persona not really mega reocrds. I would say the chronic,niggaz4life,doggystyle,death certificate and uncle sam's curse 5 records that changed the west coast sound conceptually and musically.

all eyez on me disc 1 alone is better than uncle sams curse

disc 2 alone is at least equal, if not better thanks to Picture Me Rolling and Can't C Me

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2012, 03:15:50 PM »

disc 2 alone is at least equal, if not better thanks to Picture Me Rolling and Can't C Me

Naw Bro you like pac because of the persona, overrall pac doesn't make better records than uncle sam's curse comparing the 2 albums. 2pac got put on the gangsta tip through ATL his first gangsta stuff was recorded with ATL before that his was clowning around wit the underground. Where you think Thug life came from? it came from Black mafia life, at one time the two cliques were one in the same.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 03:18:21 PM by shaka zulu »

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2012, 03:23:47 PM »
most muthafuckers dont know ATL's influence on the artists they look up to the most

lets just say ATL was like daddies to snoop, warren g, nate dogg and alotta other people..
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2012, 03:27:34 PM »
most muthafuckers dont know ATL's influence on the artists they look up to the most

lets just say ATL was like daddies to snoop, warren g, nate dogg and alotta other people..
REAL TALK! G-funk came from the ATL camp actually snoop and warren g were in that camp which is why the sound was so similar and everybody on both sides had the same slang and ideas it ws all one clique as with 2pac thug life came out of black mafia life 2pac was the first nigga to say G-funk and that was on call it what you want an ATL record which was recorded before the chronic was even made.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2012, 03:30:01 PM »

Naw Bro you like pac because of the persona, overrall pac doesn't make better records than uncle sam's curse comparing the 2 albums. 2pac got put on the gangsta tip through ATL his first gangsta stuff was recorded with ATL before that his was clowning around wit the underground. Where you think Thug life came from? it came from Black mafia life, at one time the two cliques were one in the same.
LOL truth.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2012, 03:33:21 PM »

LOL truth.

NOT truth

Pac was turned into a "Gangsta rapper" by Big Stretch

compare Lost Tapes to 2pacalypse Now and Strictly and you'll see the Live Squad's influence on Pac

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2012, 03:40:58 PM »
Wrong again Bro! 1991 call it what you want was recorded was his first record really on some gangsta stuff outside of digital underground which is why he said now i clown around with my underground but when i am with the mafia i'm droppin ya. Stretch wasn't even a rapper like that who had gangsta rap influence you talking about ATL one of the first gangsta rap groups outside of N.W.A! Big stretch is an east coast brotha how a east coast rapper going to influuence west coast identity.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2012, 03:42:28 PM »
Thug life idea for the name was literally i mean literally was taken out of black mafia life the name. No BS! He got put on by ATL black mafia LIFE thug LIFE....

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2012, 04:27:19 PM »
damn!

some new blood on the forum :D

ive seen this guy keep it nothing but 100 thus far.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2012, 04:49:00 PM »
Thug life idea for the name was literally i mean literally was taken out of black mafia life the name. No BS! He got put on by ATL black mafia LIFE thug LIFE....

2pac already had an album out by the time Black Mafia Life came out

and 2pac was "put on" by Digital Underground....they really found him first.  before that he was just part of Strictly Dope.