Author Topic: Black Mafia Life & Uncles Sams Curse co-produced by Dr Dre?  (Read 1525 times)

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
Re: Black Mafia Life & Uncles Sams Curse co-produced by Dr Dre?
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2012, 05:22:41 PM »
Thug life idea for the name was literally i mean literally was taken out of black mafia life the name. No BS! He got put on by ATL black mafia LIFE thug LIFE....

2pac already had an album out by the time Black Mafia Life came out

and 2pac was "put on" by Digital Underground....they really found him first.  before that he was just part of Strictly Dope.

Digital underground was hippy/funk folk rap music they wasn't gangsta rappers he was put on the gangsta rap card through ATL laylaw the founder of the Above the law was his manager.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2012, 05:41:14 PM »
Thug life idea for the name was literally i mean literally was taken out of black mafia life the name. No BS! He got put on by ATL black mafia LIFE thug LIFE....

and 2pac was "put on" by Digital Underground....they really found him first.  before that he was just part of Strictly Dope.

Digital underground was hippy/funk folk rap music they wasn't gangsta rappers he was put on the gangsta rap card through ATL laylaw the founder of the Above the law was his manager.

Big Stretch of the Live Squad (who 2pac worked with before he worked with ATL) is the reason Pac went gangsta rap

look at Crooked Ass Niggas from 2pacalypse Now...that shit came out before Pac worked with ATL to begin with

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2012, 07:06:52 PM »

and 2pac was "put on" by Digital Underground....they really found him first.  before that he was just part of Strictly Dope.

Big Stretch of the Live Squad (who 2pac worked with before he worked with ATL) is the reason Pac went gangsta rap

look at Crooked Ass Niggas from 2pacalypse Now...that shit came out before Pac worked with ATL to begin with
Gangsta what? Gangsta East coast? How a east coast rapper with no name going to give pac the credibility he needed to be certified on the gangsta rap map. Stretch didn't have no name to do that. Just as ATL put snoop,warren g and the dogg pound on they did the same for pac PERIOD POINT BLANK! West cost gangsta niggas started to check for pac soon as he get's down with ATL pioneers on the West coast stretch don't give pac that credibility homey.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:10:15 PM by shaka zulu »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2012, 07:11:36 PM »

and 2pac was "put on" by Digital Underground....they really found him first.  before that he was just part of Strictly Dope.

Gangsta what? Gangsta East coast? How a east coast rapper with no name going to give pac the credibility he needed to be certified on the gangsta rap map. Stretch didn't have no name to do that. Just as ATL put snoop,warren g and the dogg pound on they did the same for pac PERIOD POINT BLANK! West cost gangsta niggas started to check for pac soon as he get's down with ATL pioneers on the West coast stretch don't give pac that credibility homey.

actually at that point Stretch and Majesty (the Live Squad) were signed to Ed Lover's label and Ed Lover was one of the biggest names in hip hop

nice try but you don't know what you're talking about.  :D

there's a reason Pac only did one song with ATL and yet Pac and Stretch have over 20 songs together.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2012, 07:13:56 PM »

First niggaz to say ballin?

First niggaz to say chronic on record

First niggaz to do a kalifornia song

First niggaz to do G-funk

First niggaz to bring the playa pimp  hustla element to the game

Nigga who Dre got the aftermath record name from

You need to study your history homey

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2012, 07:15:52 PM »

actually at that point Stretch and Majesty (the Live Squad) were signed to Ed Lover's label and Ed Lover was one of the biggest names in hip hop

nice try but you don't know what you're talking about.  :D

there's a reason Pac only did one song with ATL and yet Pac and Stretch have over 20 songs together.

Ed lover lol! get out of here homeboy you ain't from the west coast talking about Ed lover that sound stupid you killed your argument  saying that.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2012, 07:17:52 PM »
aftermath got they name and how they say their slogan for they label from this record

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2012, 07:18:14 PM »
you think I don't know anything about Above the Law????    i can see you have nothing left to argue so you choose to attack me (without knowing the fact that i have all of ATL's important cds)

you need to learn your 2pac facts.  He only did one song with ATL (in 1992) and between 1991-1995 Pac and Stretch made a billion songs.  before 1991 Pac was making songs like Panther Power and I Thought You Knew.  after he met Stretch he swerved toward "gangsta rap" with some of that old Panther Power style mixed in.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2012, 07:20:40 PM »
you think I don't know anything about Above the Law????    i can see you have nothing left to argue so you choose to attack me (without knowing the fact that i have all of ATL's important cds)

you need to learn your 2pac facts.  He only did one song with ATL (in 1992) and between 1991-1995 Pac and Stretch made a billion songs.  before 1991 Pac was making songs like Panther Power and I Thought You Knew.  after he met Stretch he swerved toward "gangsta rap" with some of that old Panther Power style mixed in.

You silly on pacs's one nation song who you think he shots out to on that record. Your arguement ended up talking about ed lover who ain't even from the west coast. You mailed in the stats homey.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2012, 08:37:09 PM »
damn hack hes sonning you.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2012, 09:24:48 PM »

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2012, 12:43:52 AM »
no way is uncle sams curse in a westcoast top 5 album. just my opinion. waayy to many better albums out IMO.

Regulate...G Funk Era?

Death Certificate(if you wanna talk about substance this one hold the title)

me against the world(IMO a more bay area feel than anything)

yeah

songs like fuck the world, it aint easy, heavy in the game and death around the corner were west coast sounding to me  ???

but then Pac had Easy Mo Bee bless him with some east coast beats (if i die tonight and temptations)

outlawww outtlaawww

they live in the citttyyyyyy that shit bay pac is bay all day

Your a moron...that's reggae inspired and they say "the game ain't the saaaaaame"

That awkward moment you don't know the lyrics to ur fave songs

damn....your right!

but you know what? it also doesnt say the game aint the same.

it says "they came in to sin" (just looked it up)

that awkward moment when someone calls you a moron for not knowing lyrics but then HE fails with the same song  ::)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2012, 07:06:37 AM »
no way is uncle sams curse in a westcoast top 5 album. just my opinion. waayy to many better albums out IMO.

Regulate...G Funk Era?

Death Certificate(if you wanna talk about substance this one hold the title)

me against the world(IMO a more bay area feel than anything)

yeah

songs like fuck the world, it aint easy, heavy in the game and death around the corner were west coast sounding to me  ???

but then Pac had Easy Mo Bee bless him with some east coast beats (if i die tonight and temptations)

outlawww outtlaawww

they live in the citttyyyyyy that shit bay pac is bay all day

Your a moron...that's reggae inspired and they say "the game ain't the saaaaaame"

That awkward moment you don't know the lyrics to ur fave songs

damn....your right!

but you know what? it also doesnt say the game aint the same.

it says "they came in to sin" (just looked it up)

that awkward moment when someone calls you a moron for not knowing lyrics but then HE fails with the same song  ::)

They don't say they came into sin...that's some peckerwood euros fucked up translation. I'm guessing English isn't ur first language either. That shit don't even make sense G. I promise u it says the game ain't the same...theres alot of fucked up rap lyrics sites going around out there ive seen the them first hand. dont believe everything you read on the net young pimpin
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:36:21 AM by MA$TER P »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2012, 08:49:50 AM »
"Gangsta Madness" is the best song on Uncle Sams Curse  ;)

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2012, 08:52:45 AM »
BOTH ALBUMS ARE ALREADY CLASSIC..."UNCLE SAMS CURSE", MORESO