Author Topic: Black Mafia Life & Uncles Sams Curse co-produced by Dr Dre?  (Read 1510 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Black Mafia Life & Uncles Sams Curse co-produced by Dr Dre?
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2012, 10:16:41 AM »
"Gangsta Madness" is the best song on Uncle Sams Curse  ;)

agreed

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2012, 10:37:33 AM »
u mad cuz pacs albums aint on the list?

the only one eligible was me against the world and that album had a decidedly east coast influence.
this right here might get my vote for post of the year...its nice to see other non dilusional open minded people here....

midwestryder

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2012, 11:24:31 AM »
Thug life idea for the name was literally i mean literally was taken out of black mafia life the name. No BS! He got put on by ATL black mafia LIFE thug LIFE....

2pac already had an album out by the time Black Mafia Life came out

and 2pac was "put on" by Digital Underground....they really found him first.  before that he was just part of Strictly Dope.
OG Black Wilson ,Shaka zulu is half right about ATL being the onnes who turned 2pac gagnsta but is wrong on time & date . 2pac was already hanging out with ATL & NWA during the recording of Niggaz4life & there was no big stretch around at that time . so 2pac was turnered gangsta by hanging out with ATL & NWA. snoop dogg & warren g were also around during those recording sessions . know your facts because you seemed to not do . your are right about Stretch and Majesty (the Live Squad) were signed to Ed Lover's label and Ed Lover was one of the biggest names in hip hop
. ed lover was one of biggest names in hip hop because he was one of host of yo mtv raps

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2012, 11:48:07 AM »
shut yo stanking 3rd world refugee typing ignorant nelly jocking no deoderant rastafarian looking faggot ass up.

NO one takes one word you say seriously you are nellys pool boy. you probably still bump chingy.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2012, 01:47:25 PM »
Wait.....

So everybody's delusional becuz even in 2012 people still just can't seem to get over Pac's music?  Sounds a little emo if u ask me.

And now ATL & NWA "turned Pac gangster".... sounds like some of y'all can't relate.  

Ftr, "Uncle Sam's Curse" is their only good album.  "Livin Like Hustlers" and "Black Mafia Life" are overrated IMO

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2012, 01:52:51 PM »
Wait.....

So everybody's delusional becuz even in 2012 people still just can't seem to get over Pac's music?  Sounds a little emo if u ask me.

And now ATL & NWA "turned Pac gangster".... sounds like some of y'all can't relate.  

Ftr, "Uncle Sam's Curse" is their only good album.  "Livin Like Hustlers" and "Black Mafia Life" are overrated IMO
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

a little red dot on your new york hat

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2012, 01:55:15 PM »
All Eyez On Me is one of the best albums ever in any genre.  8)

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2012, 01:59:13 PM »
i saw a 1988 interview of pac and he seemed feminine as a muthafucker..if someone had to "turn him into a G" then idk, somethings kinda odd about that..seems like the fake ass rap stars get the most love on this board lol says somethin about yall character...imo..
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2012, 02:02:01 PM »
Wait.....

Pac was doing digital underground music and went to drama school he had the thug life stuff in him do to his political background with his mom and family being panthers. But bottomline ATL gave 2pac stamped approval on the gangsta rap scene in symbolic terminology it is like getting put on the set 2pac is waaaaaay bigger than ATL but they put the nigga on simple fact.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2012, 02:02:37 PM »
Thug life idea for the name was literally i mean literally was taken out of black mafia life the name. No BS! He got put on by ATL black mafia LIFE thug LIFE....

2pac already had an album out by the time Black Mafia Life came out

and 2pac was "put on" by Digital Underground....they really found him first.  before that he was just part of Strictly Dope.
OG Black Wilson ,Shaka zulu is half right about ATL being the onnes who turned 2pac gagnsta but is wrong on time & date . 2pac was already hanging out with ATL & NWA during the recording of Niggaz4life & there was no big stretch around at that time . so 2pac was turnered gangsta by hanging out with ATL & NWA. snoop dogg & warren g were also around during those recording sessions . know your facts because you seemed to not do . your are right about Stretch and Majesty (the Live Squad) were signed to Ed Lover's label and Ed Lover was one of the biggest names in hip hop
. ed lover was one of biggest names in hip hop because he was one of host of yo mtv raps

true. i remember hutch mentioning in the source mag how eazy encouraged them to collaborate wit other artists.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2012, 02:04:41 PM »
i saw a 1988 interview of pac and he seemed feminine as a muthafucker..if someone had to "turn him into a G" then idk, somethings kinda odd about that..seems like the fake ass rap stars get the most love on this board lol says somethin about yall character...imo..
i thought it was just me who figured that out.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2012, 02:05:42 PM »

He seemed feminine an all that because he went to drama school he was an advid reader into theater and Art etc....He was a real artist who lived out the drama on screen and in music he also had the anarchy spirit due to his mother being a black panther so he had it all rolled up into one big energy bubble.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2012, 02:26:01 PM »
Wait.....

them joints is classic... about to go listen to livin' like hustlers now.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2012, 04:31:39 PM »
Wait....

So becuz Pac wasn't publicly screaming "Thug Life" in Pre-Celebrity interviews in 1988/1989 and he was on that other Real Shit he's automatically feminine and wasn't about that life?  Explain that to me, especially considering he was only 17 at the time bouncing from house to house and coast to coast on some "Annie" shit).  Please do tell.  But before u do, have u ever lived that life?

This all sounds like fanboy shit to big-up Above The Law.  But I'm open to interpretation.  So please pour your heart out to me

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2012, 04:38:08 PM »
Wait....

So becuz Pac wasn't publicly screaming "Thug Life" in Pre-Celebrity interviews in 1988/1989 and he was on that other Real Shit he's automatically feminine and wasn't about that life?  Explain that to me, especially considering he was only 17 at the time bouncing from house to house and coast to coast on some "Annie" shit).  Please do tell.  But before u do, have u ever lived that life?

This all sounds like fanboy shit to big-up Above The Law.  But I'm open to interpretation.  So please pour your heart out to me
gangstas are born not manufactured. have i lived that life ? when i was 17 i was bad as hell so yeah i lived it. most gangstas livin' a gangsta life lived it through their teens (or pre teens). they don't wait to get over 21 to do it.