Author Topic: Slaughterhouse "On The House" Mixtape discussion thread  (Read 4727 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: Slaughterhouse "On The House" Mixtape discussion thread
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2012, 06:55:05 AM »
LOL @ how bad this is.

This is some shit that should stay in the vault forever.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2012, 11:25:53 AM »
Pissed cause they removed 4 tracks from the mixtape, some of them can be heard on that Joe Budden video where hes eating..lol

anyway Crookeds PSALM shits on this mixtape

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2012, 03:37:28 PM »

anyway Crookeds PSALM shits on this mixtape

i'll give you that....Psalm is a much better "mixtape" than this one. 

Will_B

« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2012, 01:31:06 PM »
Well its better than I expected.

Royces flow on Weight Scale is just incredible. He comes hella tight on Ya Talkin too.

Sucka MC's is a dope track, liked it. Coming Home is pretty dope too, hit material.

Spittins good, it's not that dumb either..tho I just zone out when Buddens on.

Overall it's good. 6/10

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2012, 04:56:25 PM »
like most of the rapping on here, but the unmixed tracks and production in general is pretty bad. having said that i think it's probably better than what the album will be...

Yeah the overall sound quality and mixing really brings the tape down a notch. Can't front though, all the emcees on point, "Weight Scale" and "Sucka Emcees" probably my favourite tracks atm. Joells chinchilla line was dope as fuck, can't believe I've never heard it flipped like that. Before

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2012, 07:31:58 PM »
After a few listens now I'm more impressed than I originally thought I was.

Coming Home, Gone & Who I Am & Truth or Truth are awesome.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2012, 07:53:23 PM »
After a few listens now I'm more impressed than I originally thought I was.

Coming Home, Gone & Who I Am & Truth or Truth are awesome.

werid, those are the songs I'm not bumping lol

sucka mc's, juggernaut, where sinners dwell, ya talking, weight scale and i see dead people are what i've been bumping.

juggernaut is starting to get played out because I listened to that crappy quality version too many times but the rest is still bumping

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2012, 10:33:15 PM »
For real though Joey's verse on "Truth or Truth" may be one of the realest verses I've ever heard, and I don't even fuck with buddens like that. Killa Cham I might need you to make me a best of buddens mix. Seriously if a group can keep me entertained for 15 minutes and make me want to play the track again there's something special going on.

doggfather

« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2012, 10:36:16 PM »
better than sept 7th mixtape...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2012, 11:15:22 PM »
For real though Joey's verse on "Truth or Truth" may be one of the realest verses I've ever heard, and I don't even fuck with buddens like that. Killa Cham I might need you to make me a best of buddens mix. Seriously if a group can keep me entertained for 15 minutes and make me want to play the track again there's something special going on.

I don't know if you bumped Padded Room, but that's a great place to start lol.

Blood$

« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2012, 09:41:19 AM »
http://www.streetsneversleep.com/2012/08/20/docs-corner-slaughterhouse-on-the-house-review/

1.) Back The Fuck Up – 4/5, Epic start to the tape, the production sounds like an action movie sequence. Royce, Joell, and Crooked I murder this, but Budden is noticeably absent from the cut, which is kind of a shame considering this sound is right up his alley.
*Best verse: Royce Da 5”9
2.) Weight Scale – 4/5, Nas’ “Nasty” gets a facelift as the four rip the instrumental to shreds.
*Best verse: Crooked I
3.) On The House – 4/5, Crooked I and Joell Ortiz only drop a verse apiece, but it works.
4.) Sucka MC’s (feat. Freeway) – 3.75/5, Freeway makes a cameo that does not disappoint, while the group minus Budden (again) finishes off the song.
*Best verse: Joell Ortiz
5.) Ya Talkin – 3.5/5, Royce stands alone over Rick Ross’ “Maybach Music III” instrumental.
6.) All On Me – 4/5, Joe Budden provides a dope hook for this track, all of them deliver but Crooked I once again steals the show at the end.
7.) See Dead People – 4/5, This time around Lloyd Banks and Prodigy’s “1, 2, 3 Grind” beat gets flipped and is savaged by the entire group. Budden definitely came the hardest out of them all.
*Best verse: Joe Budden
8.) Where Sinners Dwell – 3.5/5, Could have predicted Kanye’s “Way Too Cold” to get touched eventually since Royce borrowed a few lines earlier in the tape’s intro. This one just has Royce and Crooked going in, however.
9.) Juggernauts – 4.5/5, I love the sample used for the instrumental, as well as the Eminem vocals in the hook. Possibly an album leftover? All four of them kill it.
10.) Coming Home – 4/5, Sounds like this could have been another track intended for the album, which is a good thing because it’s once again another solid cut.
11.) Gone (feat. K-Young) – 4.5/5, This makes three for three with songs on the mixtape that sound like they were meant for the album. K-Young’s hook is ill complimenting the dark production.
12.) Who I Am (feat. SLV) – 4/5, A song sampling Jay-Z’s classic “Dead Presidents II”, which sets a nostalgic yet modern vibe. Royce is absent from this one.
13.) Truth Or Truth, Pt. 1 – 4/5, This has to be the longest track I’ve heard since Game’s “300 Bars”. It could have been cut shorter, but it doesn’t necessarily drag out or fall flat at any point. All four MCs’ verses contain a great deal of substance over Rick Ross’ “Tears of Joy” instrumental, dealing with the pressures of fame, record labels, their children, baby mama drama, ungrateful fans, and life in general. Perfect way to end the mixtape.

OVERALL RATING: 4/5

Will_B

« Reply #102 on: August 28, 2012, 10:19:20 AM »
http://www.streetsneversleep.com/2012/08/20/docs-corner-slaughterhouse-on-the-house-review/

1.) Back The Fuck Up – 4/5, Epic start to the tape, the production sounds like an action movie sequence. Royce, Joell, and Crooked I murder this, but Budden is noticeably absent from the cut, which is kind of a shame considering this sound is right up his alley.
2.) Weight Scale – 4/5, Nas’ “Nasty” gets a facelift as the four rip the instrumental to shreds.
3.) On The House – 4/5, Crooked I and Joell Ortiz only drop a verse apiece, but it works.
4.) Sucka MC’s (feat. Freeway) – 3.75/5, Freeway makes a cameo that does not disappoint, while the group minus Budden (again) finishes off the song.
5.) Ya Talkin – 3.5/5, Royce stands alone over Rick Ross’ “Maybach Music III” instrumental.
6.) All On Me – 4/5, Joe Budden provides a dope hook for this track, all of them deliver but Crooked I once again steals the show at the end.
7.) See Dead People – 4/5, This time around Lloyd Banks and Prodigy’s “1, 2, 3 Grind” beat gets flipped and is savaged by the entire group. Budden definitely came the hardest out of them all.
8.) Where Sinners Dwell – 3.5/5, Could have predicted Kanye’s “Way Too Cold” to get touched eventually since Royce borrowed a few lines earlier in the tape’s intro. This one just has Royce and Crooked going in, however.
9.) Juggernauts – 4.5/5, I love the sample used for the instrumental, as well as the Eminem vocals in the hook. Possibly an album leftover? All four of them kill it.
10.) Coming Home – 4/5, Sounds like this could have been another track intended for the album, which is a good thing because it’s once again another solid cut.
11.) Gone (feat. K-Young) – 4.5/5, This makes three for three with songs on the mixtape that sound like they were meant for the album. K-Young’s hook is ill complimenting the dark production.
12.) Who I Am (feat. SLV) – 4/5, A song sampling Jay-Z’s classic “Dead Presidents II”, which sets a nostalgic yet modern vibe. Royce is absent from this one.
13.) Truth Or Truth, Pt. 1 – 4/5, This has to be the longest track I’ve heard since Game’s “300 Bars”. It could have been cut shorter, but it doesn’t necessarily drag out or fall flat at any point. All four MCs’ verses contain a great deal of substance over Rick Ross’ “Tears of Joy” instrumental, dealing with the pressures of fame, record labels, their children, baby mama drama, ungrateful fans, and life in general. Perfect way to end the mixtape.

LOL

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2012, 03:44:28 PM »

LOL

I think that was pretty on point.What ya laughing at William?

Blood$

« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2012, 04:47:35 PM »
Crooked I denied him an autograph or something, or he wouldn't give up those DPG rares with him featured