Author Topic: Slaughterhouse "On The House" Mixtape discussion thread  (Read 4735 times)

midwestryder

Re: Slaughterhouse "On The House" Mixtape discussion thread
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2012, 02:09:27 AM »
you need medication, midwestryder
no i don't . i just need people to get over their selfs & face the truth . most people can't handle the facts & truth i give them. sorry,  i am real man compared to you & i don't put up with ignorance,stupidy ,closemindedness, fake people, people who are wrong, & dumb ass youngsters who have no clue what they are talking about like 99% of world. see i am real man & real men stand for something right unlike you . we don't pretend to be someone who we are not like you. i am 100 at all time . i am not fake like you or like rest of people on here.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2012, 02:11:49 AM »
Why a Mixtape? let`s be real they´re will be some good songs other than that the rest will be garbage, a EP with 4-5 tracks would be dope and songs like "OnSlaught", "Move On" or "Fight Club" would be good.
why a mixtape ? are you stupid ? mixtapes are for promotion & they are promoting there new album .,that comes out aug 28. no they should not releae an e.p. before the album. that is straight stupid . let be real how in the hell do you know will be some good songs other than that the rest will be garbage ?  you don't ,jackass . you are judging music before you even hear it . you already coming with ignorant closedminded bias point of view & that is bullshit. till mixtape drops don't judge !

Only that Black Hippy song is aight other than that, STFU LITTLE WHORE!!! http://atrilli.net/2012/07/unreleased-slaughterhouse-tracks/
one you ignorant closeminded new school youngster , i not smal at all . also i am not a whore like you ignorant closeminded bitch ass . if you think that Only that Black Hippy song is aight then you are ignorant closeminded bias bitch ass youngster . there will be lot more good music on that mixtape then black hippy!. also open you mind up & stop being a ignorant closeminded blacky hippy fan boy stan . it is sad & just shows why the youth is killing hip hop .

Do your fuckin research about hiphop, fuckin douchebag...
i don't have to do my research about hip hop at all , you fucking dumbass ingorant closeminded fuckin douchebag. because for one i am hip hop compared to you youngster . i know more about hip hop & seen more of it then you ever will. i been listening & living & dieing for hip hop since 1982 unlike your ignorant closeminded new school ass. i am expert on hip ho pcompared to most people on here .   so know who you talking to ,youngster.  before you open your ignorant closeminded stupid mouth !

Douchebag seriusly you just only 2 years older than me, by your theory you just saying that you heard hiphop since you have been 2 years? yeah right today kids doing everything...but not in the 80`s or 90`s, where internet etc. was not around like these days.

midwestryder

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2012, 02:42:09 AM »
Why a Mixtape? let`s be real they´re will be some good songs other than that the rest will be garbage, a EP with 4-5 tracks would be dope and songs like "OnSlaught", "Move On" or "Fight Club" would be good.
why a mixtape ? are you stupid ? mixtapes are for promotion & they are promoting there new album .,that comes out aug 28. no they should not releae an e.p. before the album. that is straight stupid . let be real how in the hell do you know will be some good songs other than that the rest will be garbage ?  you don't ,jackass . you are judging music before you even hear it . you already coming with ignorant closedminded bias point of view & that is bullshit. till mixtape drops don't judge !

Only that Black Hippy song is aight other than that, STFU LITTLE WHORE!!! http://atrilli.net/2012/07/unreleased-slaughterhouse-tracks/
one you ignorant closeminded new school youngster , i not smal at all . also i am not a whore like you ignorant closeminded bitch ass . if you think that Only that Black Hippy song is aight then you are ignorant closeminded bias bitch ass youngster . there will be lot more good music on that mixtape then black hippy!. also open you mind up & stop being a ignorant closeminded blacky hippy fan boy stan . it is sad & just shows why the youth is killing hip hop .

i don't have to do my research about hip hop at all , you fucking dumbass ingorant closeminded fuckin douchebag. because for one i am hip hop compared to you youngster . i know more about hip hop & seen more of it then you ever will. i been listening & living & dieing for hip hop since 1982 unlike your ignorant closeminded new school ass. i am expert on hip ho pcompared to most people on here .   so know who you talking to ,youngster.  before you open your ignorant closeminded stupid mouth !

Douchebag seriusly you just only 2 years older than me, by your theory you just saying that you heard hiphop since you have been 2 years? yeah right today kids doing everything...but not in the 80`s or 90`s, where internet etc. was not around like these days.
the only Douchebag is you not me ,youngster. nothing i say is by theory,jackass . it is all fact not stupid ignorant closeminded theory !  i was 4 years old in 1982 . i was born in 1978 . . so that means i 4 years older then you . i from st louis & i from the hood unlike you . in the hood we always had latest hip hop back then . . fuck the stupid ass internet . the internet is poison & ruining the world . i just be happy if internet never ever happen . i was raised by the o.g 's & older kids . so i was always up on the hottest shit . i was raised on kurtis blow ,treachorus three, kool herck, grandmaster flash,cold krush,  run dmc , & much more unlike you .

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2012, 03:31:13 AM »

the only Douchebag is you not me ,youngster. nothing i say is by theory,jackass . it is all fact not stupid ignorant closeminded theory !  i was 4 years old in 1982 . i was born in 1978 . . so that means i 4 years older then you . i from st louis & i from the hood unlike you . in the hood we always had latest hip hop back then . . fuck the stupid ass internet . the internet is poison & ruining the world . i just be happy if internet never ever happen . i was raised by the o.g 's & older kids . so i was always up on the hottest shit . i was raised on kurtis blow ,treachorus three, kool herck, grandmaster flash,cold krush,  run dmc , & much more unlike you .

Damn homie, how the fuck are you 34, grew up in St Louis and can still barely string a sentence together? I always assumed you were foreign to the English Language. I'm sorry the American education system failed you.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2012, 05:48:55 AM »

Damn homie, how the fuck are you 34, grew up in St Louis and can still barely string a sentence together? I always assumed you were foreign to the English Language. I'm sorry the American education system failed you.

hahahahah +1 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2012, 10:04:48 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/I9pHpspeH9Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/I9pHpspeH9Q</a>

They fucking murk this.

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2012, 12:06:12 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/I9pHpspeH9Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/I9pHpspeH9Q</a>

They fucking murk this.
WOAH! this is crazy.. this is what i wanna hear on the album
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2012, 06:59:19 PM »

They fucking murk this.
WOAH! this is crazy.. this is what i wanna hear on the album

Unfortunately the fact they threw it on the mixtape might mean something.

Joe Budden's boy Ice said the mixtape has at least seventeen confirmed songs on it. I'm convinced it'll be better than the album lol. However reviews for the album are coming out & people are saying it's pretty fucking good. A few signs of mainstream appeal, which had to be expected, but they have stuff along the lines of this on it too.

Regardless, in the next week or so we'll have close to or more than 40 new Slaughterhouse songs. 8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2012, 07:29:10 PM »

They fucking murk this.

8 minute song, crazy. I can see why this was left off the album, just some random (but dope) spitting, I thought they wanted the album to be deeper than the first.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2012, 10:29:44 PM »

They fucking murk this.

I thought they wanted the album to be deeper than the first.

I don't think we're getting it. Budden said the album was Top 20 all-time at first. Then he retracted his statement because he said the label took full control of the album & basically everything amazing went into the vault & we got songs like "Throw It Away" lol.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2012, 10:39:18 PM »
cant wait but pushing back a mixtape?? smh, and if you aint heard any recent dj drama tapes, his tags are now minimal and tolerable, it shouldnt fuck up any songs on the tape

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2012, 11:58:21 AM »
cant wait but pushing back a mixtape?? smh, and if you aint heard any recent dj drama tapes, his tags are now minimal and tolerable, it shouldnt fuck up any songs on the tape
it's not a pushback when a release date was never confirmed by THEM

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2012, 12:03:16 PM »

They fucking murk this.

I thought they wanted the album to be deeper than the first.

I don't think we're getting it. Budden said the album was Top 20 all-time at first. Then he retracted his statement because he said the label took full control of the album & basically everything amazing went into the vault & we got songs like "Throw It Away" lol.
we're getting it.. "our house" "rescue me"  "goodbye" and "our way" are all said to be deep tracks. and theres other introspective songs according to the reviews. Budden never said all those songs were going in the vault, he just didnt know what the tracklist was at the time. The songs he named that he said were amazing are on the album still. A writer from the source magazine said this albums amazing and the core fans will still love it. Looking like throw it away and my life are really the only commercial sounding songs on the tape. we getting almost 40 new slaughter songs in a matter of 2 weeks, cant get any better than that.

Matty

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2012, 12:07:07 PM »
i hope there isn't much like like throw it away which is up there with highly ironic song titles. will listen to the mixtape and album with completely open mind despite recent BS tracks from slaughterhouse. i thought their single off the first album 'The One' was highly dope and catchy and the sound was a little rough still. the stuff this time around has been pure lame eminem influenced pop rubbish. more tracks like hammer dance would be good.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2012, 12:18:17 PM »
but than again, if slaughterhouse dropped a flawless album (obv not gonna happen) you "hip-hop" fans will still have something to complain about.

hammerdance drops and you guys say "this wont get them album sales, they need radio friendly songs if they expect to sell records"

My life drops and you guys say" WAYYY TOOO RADIO FRIENDLY"

Throw it away drops and you guys say "slaughterhouse sold out, dumbed down their lyrics, and are trying too hard to SELL records"

so you fans complain you want BARS

Weight scale drops and you fans say "man they rap about nothing, their just spitting...boring" even tho you fucks were crying for "BARS"

so they give you goodbye..."na hooks trash"

so than they give you dickheads see dead people..."na the mix dont sound right, quality is ass (its a MIXTAPE song mind you, and not even mixed yet) and once again their rapping about nothing, even though their giving you what YOU asked for...lyrical punchline BARS.

slaughterhouse cant win either way

this is towards the average listeners obv not all slaughter fans