Author Topic: Slaughterhouse "On The House" Mixtape discussion thread  (Read 4728 times)

Matty

Re: Slaughterhouse "On The House" Mixtape discussion thread
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2012, 12:29:01 PM »
time capsule time

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sQ3K5GjsSs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6sQ3K5GjsSs</a>

why not just a high budget and better promoted version of this track? sounds like a hit to me 8) khalil can drop super dope level rock/hip hop crossover beats. my life is garbage.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2012, 02:49:16 PM »
my life is dope, hip hop fans dont like to see slaughterhouse have fun, they havin fun doing what they enjoy doin, joe budden talked about this on one of their europe tour blog thing on youtube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2012, 12:12:14 AM »
time capsule time

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sQ3K5GjsSs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6sQ3K5GjsSs</a>

why not just a high budget and better promoted version of this track? sounds like a hit to me 8) khalil can drop super dope level rock/hip hop crossover beats. my life is garbage.

That beat and hook were fucking epic. It could've been a great song if they had spit something worth a damn. There was no need to dumb the lyrics down.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2012, 12:15:46 AM »
time capsule time

That beat and hook were fucking epic. It could've been a great song if they had spit something worth a damn. There was no need to dumb the lyrics down.

Great single material, way better then any single they pushed trough Shady-Interscope.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Eddz

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2012, 12:32:36 AM »
but than again, if slaughterhouse dropped a flawless album (obv not gonna happen) you "hip-hop" fans will still have something to complain about.

hammerdance drops and you guys say "this wont get them album sales, they need radio friendly songs if they expect to sell records"

My life drops and you guys say" WAYYY TOOO RADIO FRIENDLY"

Throw it away drops and you guys say "slaughterhouse sold out, dumbed down their lyrics, and are trying too hard to SELL records"

so you fans complain you want BARS

Weight scale drops and you fans say "man they rap about nothing, their just spitting...boring" even tho you fucks were crying for "BARS"

so they give you goodbye..."na hooks trash"

so than they give you dickheads see dead people..."na the mix dont sound right, quality is ass (its a MIXTAPE song mind you, and not even mixed yet) and once again their rapping about nothing, even though their giving you what YOU asked for...lyrical punchline BARS.

slaughterhouse cant win either way

this is towards the average listeners obv not all slaughter fans

I agree 100%. People here complain about anything & everything. No matter what nothing is good enough.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 12:34:21 AM by Eddz »

midwestryder

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2012, 10:16:34 PM »
Why a Mixtape? let`s be real they´re will be some good songs other than that the rest will be garbage, a EP with 4-5 tracks would be dope and songs like "OnSlaught", "Move On" or "Fight Club" would be good.
why a mixtape ? are you stupid ? mixtapes are for promotion & they are promoting there new album .,that comes out aug 28. no they should not releae an e.p. before the album. that is straight stupid . let be real how in the hell do you know will be some good songs other than that the rest will be garbage ?  you don't ,jackass . you are judging music before you even hear it . you already coming with ignorant closedminded bias point of view & that is bullshit. till mixtape drops don't judge !

Only that Black Hippy song is aight other than that, STFU LITTLE WHORE!!! http://atrilli.net/2012/07/unreleased-slaughterhouse-tracks/
one you ignorant closeminded new school youngster , i not smal at all . also i am not a whore like you ignorant closeminded bitch ass . if you think that Only that Black Hippy song is aight then you are ignorant closeminded bias bitch ass youngster . there will be lot more good music on that mixtape then black hippy!. also open you mind up & stop being a ignorant closeminded blacky hippy fan boy stan . it is sad & just shows why the youth is killing hip hop .

Do your fuckin research about hiphop, fuckin douchebag...
i don't have to do my research about hip hop at all , you fucking dumbass ingorant closeminded fuckin douchebag. because for one i am hip hop compared to you youngster . i know more about hip hop & seen more of it then you ever will. i been listening & living & dieing for hip hop since 1982 unlike your ignorant closeminded new school ass. i am expert on hip ho pcompared to most people on here .   so know who you talking to ,youngster.  before you open your ignorant closeminded stupid mouth !

Douchebag seriusly you just only 2 years older than me, by your theory you just saying that you heard hiphop since you have been 2 years? yeah right today kids doing everything...but not in the 80`s or 90`s, where internet etc. was not around like these days.
the only Douchebag is you not me ,youngster. nothing i say is by theory,jackass . it is all fact not stupid ignorant closeminded theory !  i was 4 years old in 1982 . i was born in 1978 . . so that means i 4 years older then you . i from st louis & i from the hood unlike you . in the hood we always had latest hip hop back then . . fuck the stupid ass internet . the internet is poison & ruining the world . i just be happy if internet never ever happen . i was raised by the o.g 's & older kids . so i was always up on the hottest shit . i was raised on kurtis blow ,treachorus three, kool herck, grandmaster flash,cold krush,  run dmc , & much more unlike you .

Damn homie, how the fuck are you 34, grew up in St Louis and can still barely string a sentence together? I always assumed you were foreign to the English Language. I'm sorry the American education system failed you.
dubsmith_nz, what' s up homie? it is not that the American education system failed me . i come from era where if you care about grammar or any of that nerdy shit you are not cool . i come from era where the only people who care about grammar or punctuation on the internet are nerds or losers . . i don't care about stringing a sentence together on the internet because it is not newspaper or book report. iti s fucking stupid ass internet. it seems in this era nerdy shit is cool but i am not down with that at all. that also expalins why their is so much wackness today in music,tv, & life. the nerds & pripes ruined hip hop with crappy artist like drake.

midwestryder

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2012, 10:22:44 PM »
Why a Mixtape? let`s be real they´re will be some good songs other than that the rest will be garbage, a EP with 4-5 tracks would be dope and songs like "OnSlaught", "Move On" or "Fight Club" would be good.
why a mixtape ? are you stupid ? mixtapes are for promotion & they are promoting there new album .,that comes out aug 28. no they should not releae an e.p. before the album. that is straight stupid . let be real how in the hell do you know will be some good songs other than that the rest will be garbage ?  you don't ,jackass . you are judging music before you even hear it . you already coming with ignorant closedminded bias point of view & that is bullshit. till mixtape drops don't judge !

Only that Black Hippy song is aight other than that, STFU LITTLE WHORE!!! http://atrilli.net/2012/07/unreleased-slaughterhouse-tracks/
one you ignorant closeminded new school youngster , i not smal at all . also i am not a whore like you ignorant closeminded bitch ass . if you think that Only that Black Hippy song is aight then you are ignorant closeminded bias bitch ass youngster . there will be lot more good music on that mixtape then black hippy!. also open you mind up & stop being a ignorant closeminded blacky hippy fan boy stan . it is sad & just shows why the youth is killing hip hop .

i don't have to do my research about hip hop at all , you fucking dumbass ingorant closeminded fuckin douchebag. because for one i am hip hop compared to you youngster . i know more about hip hop & seen more of it then you ever will. i been listening & living & dieing for hip hop since 1982 unlike your ignorant closeminded new school ass. i am expert on hip ho pcompared to most people on here .   so know who you talking to ,youngster.  before you open your ignorant closeminded stupid mouth !

Douchebag seriusly you just only 2 years older than me, by your theory you just saying that you heard hiphop since you have been 2 years? yeah right today kids doing everything...but not in the 80`s or 90`s, where internet etc. was not around like these days.
the only Douchebag is you not me ,youngster. nothing i say is by theory,jackass . it is all fact not stupid ignorant closeminded theory !  i was 4 years old in 1982 . i was born in 1978 . . so that means i 4 years older then you . i from st louis & i from the hood unlike you . in the hood we always had latest hip hop back then . . fuck the stupid ass internet . the internet is poison & ruining the world . i just be happy if internet never ever happen . i was raised by the o.g 's & older kids . so i was always up on the hottest shit . i was raised on kurtis blow ,treachorus three, kool herck, grandmaster flash,cold krush,  run dmc , & much more unlike you .

Damn homie, how the fuck are you 34, grew up in St Louis and can still barely string a sentence together? I always assumed you were foreign to the English Language. I'm sorry the American education system failed you.

hahahahah +1 8)
what you laughing about loser? this did not help you look any better, Douchebag. at least dubsmith_nz  came out me right & showed respect to me . i still checked & wrecked your bitch ass.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2012, 03:57:18 AM »

hahahahah +1 8)
what you laughing about loser? this did not help you look any better, Douchebag. at least dubsmith_nz  came out me right & showed respect to me . i still checked & wrecked your bitch ass.

Go & Smoke Crack...

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2012, 07:06:01 AM »

dubsmith_nz, what' s up homie? it is not that the American education system failed me . i come from era where if you care about grammar or any of that nerdy shit you are not cool . i come from era where the only people who care about grammar or punctuation on the internet are nerds or losers . . i don't care about stringing a sentence together on the internet because it is not newspaper or book report. iti s fucking stupid ass internet. it seems in this era nerdy shit is cool but i am not down with that at all. that also expalins why their is so much wackness today in music,tv, & life. the nerds & pripes ruined hip hop with crappy artist like drake.

Drake doesnt have anything to do with grammar on internet-forums

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2012, 12:32:58 PM »
Hopefully tomorrow.

midwestryder

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2012, 11:31:56 PM »

hahahahah +1 8)

Go & Smoke Crack...
sorry , i am not you or your mother ,loser . i don't smoke crack like you & your mother . so go to hell ,loser & get  a life.

midwestryder

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2012, 11:33:16 PM »

Drake doesnt have anything to do with grammar on internet-forums

if you did not get or under stand what i was saying , it is not my fault you are that stupid.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2012, 10:56:13 AM »

How exactly is someone a loser for knowing how to communicate with people? That's the opposite of being a loser.

Remedy360

« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2012, 01:28:48 PM »

So putting together coherent sentences makes you a nerd? Please, tell me more.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2012, 02:29:16 PM »

hahahahah +1 8)

Go & Smoke Crack...
sorry , i am not you or your mother ,loser . i don't smoke crack like you & your mother . so go to hell ,loser & get  a life.

You told me that you sold your mother for crack....