Author Topic: How Do You Cook Your Steak?  (Read 2480 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Re: How Do You Cook Your Steak?
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2013, 03:54:28 PM »
People who get steaks well done are the Diane Feinstein-Democrat pussies of the world who don't let their kids trick or treat and petition their school to remove any references to Christmas during Christmas time.

Everyone has their own unique palette of course, but saying well done tastes better than medium-rare or rare or medium is like saying, "well I know most people like their fries animal style, but I just enjoy mine with dog shit instead. nbd right?"

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2013, 04:13:06 PM »
yall are like mufuckaz who drive hybrid and get mad at cats who dont, straight up

u dont like steak chips? i dare u to ask for extra-well done next time ur at a restaurant...u dont have the balls

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2013, 04:19:48 PM »
yall are like mufuckaz who drive hybrid and get mad at cats who dont, straight up

u dont like steak chips? i dare u to ask for extra-well done next time ur at a restaurant...u dont have the balls

balls have nothing to do with it. Not having balls is the guy who looks at his dining partner and gets squeamish when he sees that juicy red blood being devoured and gets squeamish. You are horrorcore rapper man, you need to embrace some of this evil and man up.

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2013, 07:05:36 PM »

balls have nothing to do with it. Not having balls is the guy who looks at his dining partner and gets squeamish when he sees that juicy red blood being devoured and gets squeamish. You are horrorcore rapper man, you need to embrace some of this evil and man up.

i can give a fuck about how another dude eats his steak...but if observing the next man's plate and gettin mad over it is ur thing, then do you playa. i bet bing crosby wouldnt give a fuck how u like ur steak.

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2013, 09:45:45 PM »
I prefer a medium NY Strip myself, these Ribeyes I get from the Mexican meat market down the street are beasts though, I cook it medium rare and chew the fuck out of it like an animal and when I'm done I feel like a bad ass
that already seasoned carne asada they got at the mexican markets is the shit. I'm convinced they marinate that shit in cocaine.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2013, 09:52:12 PM »
I prefer a medium NY Strip myself, these Ribeyes I get from the Mexican meat market down the street are beasts though, I cook it medium rare and chew the fuck out of it like an animal and when I'm done I feel like a bad ass
that already seasoned carne asada they got at the mexican markets is the shit. I'm convinced they marinate that shit in cocaine.

Haha that steak flap/flank for varalta or wtvr it's called

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2013, 10:12:43 PM »
yeah. they slice it up thin and its good as hell.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2013, 11:57:43 PM »
yeah. they slice it up thin and its good as hell.

haha from varalta* my grammars been fucked up lately.

you just eat it straight up? i've always sliced it up and ate it as tacos. next time try that mexican cream, its the yellow one. shits bomb.

but who from LA fucks with dinos?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2013, 01:01:37 AM »
I'll show you the shit they marinate their fajitas in and the monster beef ribs I get, I cook those medium rare and my fajitas medium, but when my girl brings over her hard core Mexican family I gotta cook that shit well done  :-\
The West is Back

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2013, 01:15:29 AM »
who fucks with them steak tartare?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2013, 02:14:40 AM »

someone told me that was horse meat...? but i never tried it, not sure where to even find it here in San Antonio...
The West is Back

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2013, 03:05:53 AM »

someone told me that was horse meat...? but i never tried it, not sure where to even find it here in San Antonio...

its just any raw beef dish essentially,

theres a lot of versions, korean, italian, french, american (very similar to french style), ethiopian, i think theres a mexican version too, kind of like a beef ceviche

Sikotic™

« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2013, 07:23:36 AM »
Had it once. It was pretty good.

Never been to Dinos, but I heard they got good food. I;m just never in that area.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2013, 11:11:17 AM »

if u dont eat ur steak like this, u aint a real man

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2013, 01:00:16 PM »
Had it once. It was pretty good.

Never been to Dinos, but I heard they got good food. I;m just never in that area.

haha its good, but its just something u should eat once in a while

their famous for their chicken, i get it with extra sauce (i like my shit salty) and their loaded pastrami fries are the bomb