Author Topic: Any vegans on this site?  (Read 4789 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Any vegans on this site?
« on: August 08, 2012, 12:21:08 PM »
Share your experiences that led you to adopt this lifestyle. The moral implications you feel outweigh the joy of eating animal products and such.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Any vegans on this site?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 12:22:50 PM »
vegans are pussies

Fraxxx

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 06:25:34 AM »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 05:33:56 PM »
I have doubled up my meat consumption to take up the slack of vegans.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 05:42:39 PM »
What you should do is approach a vegan friend and tell them that you will triple your meat eating unless they stop becoming a vegan and eat meat. The choice is theirs: have 3 animals die or 2.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 06:14:19 PM »
What you should do is approach a vegan friend and tell them that you will triple your meat eating unless they stop becoming a vegan and eat meat. The choice is theirs: have 3 animals die or 2.

is that really why their vegans?

i always thought it was that "calorie" intake and fat issue.

regardless of reason, vegans are fucking retarded. humans arnt ment to just eat plants

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 07:55:22 PM »
LOL

I'ma seriously do that just to see what they say. I know a vegan chick that I can try that on.

The ones who are vegan for health purposes are cool in my book. A lot of people have high blood pressure because of their genetics so a vegan diet keeps that shit at bay.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 08:26:11 PM »
LOL

I'ma seriously do that just to see what they say. I know a vegan chick that I can try that on.

The ones who are vegan for health purposes are cool in my book. A lot of people have high blood pressure because of their genetics so a vegan diet keeps that shit at bay.

how bout fish chicken? im sure those dont really contribute to high blood pressure.

i mean if u absolutely cant eat meat or ull get hospitalized thats one thing. but if not who really wants to part from meat? only having a feminine mentality about how thin you are and such and calories would make you part from it. or the stupid mentality of those peta fuckers thinking that no one should eat animals.

anyways i honestly thing substituting meat completely is going to have some health effects for the worse.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 08:31:35 PM »
If you don't eat a variety of vegetables to provide your amino acid intake then you're fucked. The beauty of eating meat is it gives you all the amino acids you need. I think the only vegetable that has all amino acids is quinoa. Otherwise, you gotta mix and match your veggies or you'll be deficient in protein.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 11:57:22 AM »
I don't get the whole vegan thing.  Doesn't seem healthy to me.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 12:10:04 PM »
I don't get the whole vegan thing.  Doesn't seem healthy to me.

its not, from what i herd, to have a successful vegan diet, that shit cost bank

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 02:45:13 PM »
yeah and people who diss vegans are braindead morons  ::)

manyt studies have shown that the energy u put into your body will have a great effect on ur mind....scientists have proven that by giving positive pep talk while watering p[lants and similarly cursing the plants while watering them daily leads to significantly different results. now theres nothing evil in dirnking milk but currently the way the factory famring is done to get the milk from cows and eggs from hens etc. means that all that torturous compacted heavily medicatied negative energy is comming from the animals and getting into ur spioritual and mental and physical bodies which is one of the main reasons why most americans are obese, unhealthy, mental slaves, group thinking intellectually and spiritually dead....need an example??? ::)

I deny that meat is essential. if u analyze our body, our digestive system, its cealr we are herbivorious not carnivorous...all the facts of our body physiology proves this (canine teeth dont mean shit IMO). still i think meat does have benefits but if ur spiritually conscious its no question. only necessary if ur real weak n  need that boost of extra energy or if u live in high altitude regions then it may be necessary SOMETIMES...

veggies have protein too and too much protein causes cancer...only ppl that work out hardcore even need to worry about protein intake...now FAT INTAKE is sometihng one needs to do research into...too much refined oil and crap fats out there even in animal sources (because of crapppy diet fed to animals which goes back to the point i made earlier about meat from factorirees==junk food and poison)
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 03:34:05 PM »
All the carnivorous animals in nature who eat the intestines of an animal alive and screaming in pain must have a lot of negative energy flowing through them then.

We're made to eat meat. Ignoring the fact that we have canines is ignoring hundreds of thousands of years of evolution that made us capable of eating meat. Our closest genetic ancestors ate meat. Not a necessity but meat consumption is clearly an option and our bodies prove it no matter how much you choose to deny it.

These lies that many vegans tell themselves and try to pass to others as fact are the reason vegans get a bad rap. Do whatever you please with you body but don't try to preach to people with some holier than thou attitude.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 04:35:16 PM »
yeah and people who diss vegans are braindead morons  ::)

manyt studies have shown that the energy u put into your body will have a great effect on ur mind....scientists have proven that by giving positive pep talk while watering p[lants and similarly cursing the plants while watering them daily leads to significantly different results. now theres nothing evil in dirnking milk but currently the way the factory famring is done to get the milk from cows and eggs from hens etc. means that all that torturous compacted heavily medicatied negative energy is comming from the animals and getting into ur spioritual and mental and physical bodies which is one of the main reasons why most americans are obese, unhealthy, mental slaves, group thinking intellectually and spiritually dead....need an example??? ::)

I deny that meat is essential. if u analyze our body, our digestive system, its cealr we are herbivorious not carnivorous...all the facts of our body physiology proves this (canine teeth dont mean shit IMO). still i think meat does have benefits but if ur spiritually conscious its no question. only necessary if ur real weak n  need that boost of extra energy or if u live in high altitude regions then it may be necessary SOMETIMES...

veggies have protein too and too much protein causes cancer...only ppl that work out hardcore even need to worry about protein intake...now FAT INTAKE is sometihng one needs to do research into...too much refined oil and crap fats out there even in animal sources (because of crapppy diet fed to animals which goes back to the point i made earlier about meat from factorirees==junk food and poison)

lmao, your talking out of your ass, because of "technology" which is everything from the actual planting of the crop and maintaining it, and how its transported all around the world.

if its all natural, im not sure how ancient human hunter and gatherers are supposed to get all their nutrition from plants. lol u think its natural for them to eat only plants? when there were no such thing as crops? or even a variety, if its so natural ur saying they could of lived off with just pass out on meat whenever they got the chance?

eating just plants is unnatural, the human race didnt survive off that and we naturally eat meat. that shit has bad side effects and to be a real vegan and still get all the nutrients as normal people costs bank. its not cheap, ive seen that shit on the food channel, if your not spending quite alot for groceries, chances you dont know what your doing.

shits so insane, might as well create some meatgan diet and only eat meat, because what your saying is just as ridiculous as that.

most people that go vegan are seriously people that have eating disorders and insecurities, they go vegan to not get "fat" and stay skinny ive seen alot of girls do that, esp asian girls, they eat so horribly, i wouldnt be surprised of miscarriages or early infertility.

the thing is its much easier to get the proteins from meats,  to get it all from plants  its just expensive and a hassle.

korean food can go without meat but we still get alot of protein from tofu and all types of beans.

ive tried american tofu dishes, and its horrible.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2012, 05:14:09 PM »
well carniovore animals have monster nature, they prey on others so thats their nature, us humans we can be good or bad...meat eaters or milk drinkers (milk has all nutrients that beef has anyways)...one is noble, one is just an animal....

now look at our body...we have no claws or large teeth to kill animals with...like lions, etc have...

we dont have super-acidic stomachs like lions and other meat eaters do...our ph of stomach and length of small and large intestine is similar to herbivorious animals rather than carnivorous animals...

our hands and teeth are made for eating fruits not killing rabits and such...

thats y i say carnivorous teth doesnt mean shit...it couuold have developed for cutting fibourous vegetbales instead of cutting meat u know...

so i think most important thing about meat is that u get the power of the dead animal which is medically useful for weak individuals and its a good fat source. some people say that in colder cllimates meat is important whereas in tropical climates no1 eats meat traditionally...which seems like a sensible statement to me. in tropical climates theres more microorganisms too so meat is out of question and also one must have greater understanding of herbs and plants to fight disease (in tropical climates theres much mroe diversity of herbs too).... just some ideas...

but ya instead of protein fats is better use for meat...traditional cultures dont eat meat flesh and musle as we do in west...they tend to prize the organs of meats like livvers kidneys hearts etc...these are source of essential vitamins and fats which is what meat is most useful for IMO.
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez