Author Topic: Any vegans on this site?  (Read 4780 times)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
Re: Any vegans on this site?
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 05:19:54 PM »
but seriously all u meat lvoers need to consider karma for a minute...if its possible to live without meat without catchign disease its worth slowly trying to do that in ur diet...but thats for spiritually evolved beings not for genral public, nothing to look down on somebody for....

in our scripptures theres a saying...for a man theres no sin in meat, alcohol or sex....buit for a saint, he realizes that spiritually degrading effects of those activities is not worth his time...so everyone is at different level, tahts the beauty of humanity!!  8)

also...just for a health viewpoint....u know the government is poisoning you right??? research eugenics, population cnotrol and food contamination and u will be amazed  :o
we have so much pollution in our atosophere and since meat is higher up in food chain it accumulates more poisons like lead, mercury etc...
but even our vegetables and fruits are contaminated with pesticides fertilizers etc... so best to just eat organic foods and meats imo.

factory farming of chicken and beef and other animals is so fuckin cruel degrading and POISONOUS, u will be amazed. from antiboditic soups in their blood to paionkillers (these are deadly addictive drugs u know!!) growth hormonse (primary cause of cancer!@!!) and the list goes on for the toxins injected into animals in these factory farms...and the food given to them is horrible poison too...so do th math....

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!!! ;D
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 09:54:41 PM »
Yes, we are animals. Sorry to break it down for you holier than thou spiritual types.

Our stomachs have a pH of 1 to 2 depending on what you're digesting at that particular time. that's pretty damn acidic if you ask me or anybody else for that matter. If you don't gorge yourself on meat and eat an appropriate amount, your body digests it with no problems at all. Like I said earlier, stop making things up in order to lie to yourself and give legitimacy to your lifestyle choice.

And let's talk about the dangers of eating a plant based diet:
- Potential to be deficient in essential amino acids
- Like you listed, pesticides/insecticides contamination
- E. coli contamination from sewer water. it's still happening no matter what the FDA says. The plants can only have a certain amount of E. coli during harvesting, but can grow before you consume it.
- Celiac disease
- Potential for diabetes and other issues from bleached and enriched foods stripped of their natural fiber content (simple carbs)

I can argue all of those to be issues that vegans are more susceptible too than a person who generally consumes meat. And unlike your statements, mine are all truth and not hippie conspiracy shit.

So as I eat a juicy medium rare steak with some grilled shrimp 5 minutes from now, I'll let you sit in your own paranoia. Good day, sir.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2012, 12:18:46 PM »
Share your experiences that led you to adopt this lifestyle. The moral implications you feel outweigh the joy of eating animal products and such.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 12:31:59 PM »
our ph of stomach and length of small and large intestine is similar to herbivorious animals rather than carnivorous animals...
Wrong. A little research goes a long way.
Like the hard-core carnivores, we have fairly simple digestive systems well suited to the consumption of animal protein, which breaks down quickly. Contrary to what your magazine article says, the human small intestine, at 23 feet, is a little under eight times body length (assuming a mouth-to-anus "body length" of three feet). This is about midway between cats (three times body length), dogs (3-1/2 times), and other well-known meat eaters on the one hand and plant eaters such as cattle (20 to 1) and horses (12 to 1) on the other. This tends to support the idea that we are omnivores.

rayallen0

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2012, 08:04:14 PM »
It is possible diaz brothers are vegans and are 2 of the best mma fighters in the world

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2012, 08:05:03 PM »
It is possible diaz brothers are vegans and are 2 of the best mma fighters in the world

they were too fragile to play a full season of the NFL

rayallen0

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2012, 08:26:27 PM »

they were too fragile to play a full season of the NFL
Lol you do get more damage and get stupid as shit in the nfl from constant concussions, so doubt most of them could learn a new diet. But arian foster is a vegan as well  :)

Anyways i eat a shitload of meat but any expert will telk you everybody has a different body and different diets work for different people.

Prince fielder is also a vegan. So basketball seems to be the only sport without a big star vegan
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 08:32:42 PM by rayallen0 »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2012, 07:38:26 PM »
vegans barely survived the holocaust and im not necessarily happy about it.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2012, 05:47:03 PM »
u werent geneticaly designed or created by god (whichever u prefer), to live on salad

eat meat, ur supposed to
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 05:48:40 PM by Super Saiyan Mike Madsen »

Fraxxx

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2012, 11:20:36 AM »
If meat wasn't processed like it is nowadays it wouldn't be necessarily unhealthy if consumed in small amounts. But if you're putting shit loads of salt, sugar, fat ect. in your body anyways, you might as well go eat meat everyday.

What I really can't comprehend is how we let the very animals we're supposed to eat "live" under the filthiest circumstances imaginable. I wouldn't purposely eat that junk and make some assholes that don't care for you, their workers or their "product" even richer.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Matty

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2012, 11:50:58 AM »
i'm a semi-vegan, in the sense i'm not fucking with meat right now. but i have no religious views about consuming animals or animal products etc. and i might bust out a ham pizza if i feel like it on any given day.

i do eat fish quite regularly and get a lot of protein from high quality plant based sources. it's more i'm in an experimental phase to find out what type of diet is going to give me optimal health and well being for the long term. and that's without going into some of the more exotic superfoods/herbs, which are much more powerful for raising health and energy levels than normal foods. it gets pretty deep to the level where perceptions about a lot of stuff changes, the more you work on certain energies through nutrition. but it's only part of the bigger picture. there's a huge pool of knowledge to sift through, both on a scientific and esoteric level.

and the comment about different diets being more suitable for different people is very true. if you want to be on your a-game stuff has to be very balanced and there's no one fits all glove. people are generally more yin or yang in nature and different types of foods will benefit people in different ways. there's also a lot of ignorance from people not eating animals for misguided reasons and then not getting all the nutrients they need. but then most people with a 'standard' diet aren't getting all the stuff they need to reach their full potential either. or are ingesting too much hard to deal with stuff. depends on your outlook and if you believe there's potential benefits to the nutrition angle, given the time and cost needed to find out for yourself.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 01:26:39 PM by Matty »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2012, 03:53:14 PM »
If meat wasn't processed like it is nowadays it wouldn't be necessarily unhealthy if consumed in small amounts. But if you're putting shit loads of salt, sugar, fat ect. in your body anyways, you might as well go eat meat everyday.

What I really can't comprehend is how we let the very animals we're supposed to eat "live" under the filthiest circumstances imaginable. I wouldn't purposely eat that junk and make some assholes that don't care for you, their workers or their "product" even richer.

? have u been to a farm? that shits dirty, and its been like that ever since. nothing different since the passed hundred years. I've been on a relatives farm, they farm almost exactly how they farmed in korea, back in the days. if its dirty now, its been dirty.

i could imagine even worse conditions for the past, considering the technology, and how much care we put into food care and health, and with all the lawsuits? come on, theres nothing wrong with these farms, they've been like this for a while, just because its now been "exposed" on TV or to the public doesnt change the fact that generations upon generations have eaten the same meats processed the same way. and yea its UP TO THE CONSUMER to limit how much meat they eat.

honestly right now idgaf how much meat i eat, I just turned 23, I'm not going to have a lot more years of eating anything left, so I'm going to enjoy it, and stick to eating bland and unhealthy food later in life.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Fraxxx

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2012, 01:14:37 AM »

? have u been to a farm? that shits dirty, and its been like that ever since. nothing different since the passed hundred years. I've been on a relatives farm, they farm almost exactly how they farmed in korea, back in the days. if its dirty now, its been dirty.

i could imagine even worse conditions for the past, considering the technology, and how much care we put into food care and health, and with all the lawsuits? come on, theres nothing wrong with these farms, they've been like this for a while, just because its now been "exposed" on TV or to the public doesnt change the fact that generations upon generations have eaten the same meats processed the same way. and yea its UP TO THE CONSUMER to limit how much meat they eat.

honestly right now idgaf how much meat i eat, I just turned 23, I'm not going to have a lot more years of eating anything left, so I'm going to enjoy it, and stick to eating bland and unhealthy food later in life.

No, it's not like it always has been. Food care and health are a joke to the corporations. Did you read eating animals?  Or watch Food Inc. for example.

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2012, 10:23:21 AM »
it's more i'm in an experimental phase to find out what type of diet is going to give me optimal health and well being for the long term.

just drink white tea 4 times day,, if you can afford it

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2012, 03:38:26 PM »
u werent geneticaly designed or created by god (whichever u prefer), to live on salad

can't it be both ;)