Author Topic: Any vegans on this site?  (Read 4784 times)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
Re: Any vegans on this site?
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2012, 05:09:08 PM »
see its almost pointless to argue with yall because yall believe the hype....most of yall havent even figured out how vast the web of lies has been spun by the illuminati in all areas of our lives....so yall talk like parrots, talking about meat definiciency, vitamins, etc...

like i said....acccording to mainstream nutrition, protein only needs to be like 10 (maybe 20) percent of ur diet (more than 10 percent for althletic ppl). Secondly...too muich protein, especially acidic meat protein, causes cancer. now with 1 in 2 and 1 in 3 men and women getting cancer in their lives...it goesnt take a genius to figure out if meat is healthy or not.

also...meat doesnt have anything special that cow's milk doesnt have...blood is the source of all nutrition to the body, and milk is essentially creamified blood....

there is albolutely NO vitamin mineral or fat/protein that is present in meat thats not available in vegetarian foods...only thing is u gotta learn a little bit to figure out what a varied balanced diet means... ::)
if ur spirituallty conscious or just not plain retarded, ull realize that food has a mental/spiritual energy associated with it....there have even been experiements showing ho wmeditating with or talking to plants while they grow affects the quality of food produced...so if u eat like a carnivore, ull behave more like a carnivore and less like a good human being. i think this is pretty obvious, just look at th e nature of a cat or a wolf vresus an elephant or a giraffee...id rather be friends with a mellow elephant than a cold blooded lion or even a cat. im sure u know about the amount of suffering factory farmed animals go thru...to think that doesnt affect ur consciousness at all is jus ignorant imo.

we need less land to survive on vegetarian food than animal foods....that assumes a farming based society with limited land space....but also less water is needed, therefore saving resources making things more efficient.

AS TO THE IDIOTS CLOWNING INDIANS, let me inform you that indians aren't starving because they lack food. its because the politicians and shitstem that runs the country has deliberately continued the british policy of starving the people for pouplation reduction twisted agenda and also to control the people and make sure they dont flourish and become independent and let their culture become strong (as opposed to middle class people who are culturally and mentally british ...ie. house niggaz get to eat but field niggaz need to starve). AND ALSO...I am sure u are ignorant to the fact that cows produce more food (and labor and fuel and medicine and many resources in fact, its very amazing) WHILE THEY ARE ALIVE as opposed to when they are dead. one cow can only feed like a handful of people in her life whereas if that cow is alive then it feeds milk like hundred times and also gives help tilling the agricultural lands (india is agricultural nation FYI) gives fertilizer for the fields, gives medicines (cow urine is medicinal), gives fuel (cow shit can be burned like wood and is used on stoves to cook food for poor people) in fact cow shit is not only fuel it even has antimicrobial uses and is used to clean houses...of course that will be hard for westerners to grasp as they are so brainwashed by science and culture. bullshit is not worthless in deed 8) quite valuable....but if americans knew that they wouldn't let the Buffalo go extinct would they??  :o
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2012, 05:12:00 PM »
go check out videwos of BABA RAMDEV the famous Indian Yoga guru and revolutionary. This dude not only doesnt eat meat....he lives on two meals a day consisting of a bowl of vegetables and milk/yogurt....A MOTHERFUCKING BOWL Of veggies and perhaps lentils and a cup of milk or yogurt....works 18 hours a day travelling thruout india and doing exercise for like 1/4 of the day at least....he works 18 hours a day sleeping like 4 hours....doesnt seem like a skinny anorexic loser to me ::)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2012, 05:16:57 PM »
just ate a hamburger for dinner so im doing my part to help America 8)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2012, 05:29:34 PM »
IM NOT SAYING UR INHUMAN IF U EAT MEAT. HERRE LEMME BRIEFLY EXPLAIN THE SPIRITUAL SCIENCE OF WHOSE HUMAN AND WHOSE SOMETHING ELSE:

Baba Ramdev says theres 4 cateogiries of humans here:
1. beastly humans....selfish, no concern for otherse, will gladly step on otherse to get ahead
2. normal humans...have some consciouines theough may not always follow it...these types eat meat but try to be somewhat ethical about it, they would rather eat a cow grown in a safe and happy environment instead of factory farm if they could...
3. moral humans...who are elevated to a higher moral level than most humans, follow their principles strictly, have concern for otheres, are slefless, etc.
4. Super Humans...very rare, someone like Buddha or Christ, maybe 20 of these are born every century...

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2012, 05:33:01 PM »
So in summary ,my views is this...if ur huamn u will eat ur meat to fill ur belly but not just simply for taste and gluttony...u will try to respect the animal who gave his life for ur nourishment. Im not advocating avoiding meat althogether for most people...only for people who want to reach spiritual heights in their life and live with a pupose and create positivity in the world through their each action. Even spiritually conscious people, who i advise to give u pmeat should definitely eat some meat when they become weak or emaciated as it is a great medicinal food choice to build up strength and muscle/fat and give power to a weak exhausted person...

now stop twisting what i say or try to understand what ive been saying fool.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2012, 05:35:13 PM »
So in summary ,my views is this...if ur huamn u will eat ur meat to fill ur belly but not just simply for taste and gluttony...u will try to respect the animal who gave his life for ur nourishment. Im not advocating avoiding meat althogether for most people...only for people who want to reach spiritual heights in their life and live with a pupose and create positivity in the world through their each action. Even spiritually conscious people, who i advise to give u pmeat should definitely eat some meat when they become weak or emaciated as it is a great medicinal food choice to build up strength and muscle/fat and give power to a weak exhausted person...

do sharks respect the tinier fish they eat? no!  lol

with that said I want to thank the animal that provided me my Rib-eye steak dinner tomorrow night sitting in my fridge  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2012, 05:55:24 PM »
I have no idea what he is saying because I'm not gonna read all that, but what I am gonna do is I'm about to BBQ some carne asada and chicken drumsticks.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2012, 06:47:38 PM »

I hate pretty much every one of your deluded hippie posts.

Fraxxx

« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2012, 09:00:24 AM »
Well, I think the best way, like with all pleasures of life, is to do it in moderation.

I can understand and to an extent admire people who live vegan/vegetarian for ethical reasons, industrialized meat production is a shame for mankind and our high meat consume is wasteful.

However, a complete abdiction of animal food for health reasons is hysteria. Sure, eating less meat is healthier, but most of us get cancer or cardio-vascular diseases anway since there are enough other factors around. So I agree, instead of living approximately a few years longer one should enjoy some good meat now and then. Bad Genes can ruin your life anyway and greatly influence the likehood of diseases no matter how you live.
It's not always the animal food itself, but how it is cooked. If it's not always the fatty hamburger or chicken wing from the food chains meat can contribute to a good and relatively healthy meal.

preach (btw congrats dortmund lol)

8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2012, 02:51:03 PM »
committing to being vegan is all fine and dandy but the real deal is eating organic and staying away for GMO foods. as long as u do that and keep a nice variety of fruits and veggies in your diet u should be able to enjoy meat along with it.

Fraxxx

« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2012, 12:05:46 PM »
committing to being vegan is all fine and dandy but the real deal is eating organic and staying away for GMO foods. as long as u do that and keep a nice variety of fruits and veggies in your diet u should be able to enjoy meat along with it.

Unfortunately too many people believe that healthy is the opposite of tasty.

And if people want another good reason for staying away from GMO foods, just watch a Monsanto documentary. Not even from a health perspective, those are the people that are trying to enslave humanity, nothing less.

Iron_Man

• 'G'
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2012, 04:10:46 PM »
do we really need meat?

Fraxxx

« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2012, 10:41:47 AM »
do we really need meat?

I mean, if people are so eager for eating a little meat now and then, so be it. It's more about the system as a whole. Monocultural farming deprives the soils - the very fundament of our lifes - of all nutrients and minerals.

Then we use chemical fertilizers which poison our groundwater. It's a vicious cycle with no end to it -  just to feed the majority of the corn and wheat to animals that mostly endure nothing short of suffering their whole life.

And while their feces poison our soils and water even more and their ridiculous amounts of FARTS strain the atmosphere more than all cars and planes together, WE seriously pay for the junk those animals are processed into, pumped full of antibiotics and growth hormones.

We don't even care that the workers in these industries do one of the riskiest jobs possible, not to speak of the toll all the cruelty they witness takes on their mental health, only cuz we
condone or ignore the circumstances of production. And all that just to make some wealthy, immoral bastards who don't give a shit about any of us richer and richer.

I know, many feel that it's an attack on their personal freedom if they are told to cut their meat consumption. But it's no question of personal freedom. It's about seeing the big picture and making responsible decisions for our own sake instead of acting like a fucking spoiled asshole toddler. No offense. ;)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 11:59:28 PM by Fraxxx »