Author Topic: 2Chainz – Based On A T.R.U. Story (Album Discussion)  (Read 675 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: 2Chainz – Based On A T.R.U. Story (Album Discussion)
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2012, 06:41:47 PM »
LOL @all the people that listen to this trash.  Congratulations for playing a role in fucking up hip-hop

you also thought Brotha Lynch Hung was from the Bay  ::)

but yes 2 chainz is garbage

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2012, 07:29:50 PM »
lmao @ hating on 2Chainz ... fuck u guys listen to a partys/clubs? lol ..

Not 2Chainz, that's for damn sure. I haven't been to one bar/club that's played a 2Chainz track other than the "Beez In The Trap" one.

Listen to a "Riot" on a dope ass system while drinking and tell me that shit aint live.

UNCEEN

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2012, 10:14:12 PM »

Not 2Chainz, that's for damn sure. I haven't been to one bar/club that's played a 2Chainz track other than the "Beez In The Trap" one.

Listen to a "Riot" on a dope ass system while drinking and tell me that shit aint live.
Thats True... if u have a good system you'd be more into his music....

Idk though .. dudes tryin to go to clubs and pick up bitches with brotha lynch hung/ crooked i/ and all these old ass niggas music playin? cmon now lol

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2012, 10:15:20 PM »

See it shouldnt have to come down to a giant system and being under the influence. If you have to augment an experience with that just to make it bearable, it's probably a piece of shit to begin with.

I like his guest features, but the track list looks like some toys-r-us rap shit.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2012, 10:16:32 PM »

Idk though .. dudes tryin to go to clubs and pick up bitches with brotha lynch hung/ crooked i/ and all these old ass niggas music playin? cmon now lol

You go to a club to pull a bitch regardless of the music. Seriously? If you're worried about the music at a night club and you want pussy, you have bigger problems.

UNCEEN

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2012, 10:19:50 PM »

You go to a club to pull a bitch regardless of the music. Seriously? If you're worried about the music at a night club and you want pussy, you have bigger problems.
yeah ok buddy... just sayin .. music makes for a better atmosphere...

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2012, 10:25:04 PM »

Sure...but those of us who said we arent feeling this bullshit never said our taste in rap is based off what should be played at nightclubs. I like some club rap. Some I dont. This doesn't fit either club or hood shit. Generic Toys-R-Us rap.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2012, 11:45:58 PM »

See it shouldnt have to come down to a giant system and being under the influence. If you have to augment an experience with that just to make it bearable, it's probably a piece of shit to begin with.

I like his guest features, but the track list looks like some toys-r-us rap shit.

You need a good system to appreciate music like this, laptop speakers aint gonna cut it.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2012, 06:02:26 AM »
same dudes who hatin on 2 chainz is the same ones droolin on tupac dead ass dick

Not quite buddy

Exactly. I'm not in the clubs to wait for a song from Generic Trap Rapper 27.

And a 2Chainz song at most bars/clubs would be the unofficial theme song for piss breaks and going to the bar to grab more drinks.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2012, 03:13:35 PM »

Word... it's clear the songs are made strictly for the ladies at the club.  I know I ain't feeling that shit cause it wasn't meant to be felt by dudes..
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2012, 10:35:09 PM »
shut the fuck brian, you velcro sandal wearing hoe

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2012, 11:28:13 PM »

Word... it's clear the songs are made strictly for the ladies at the club.  I know I ain't feeling that shit cause it wasn't meant to be felt by dudes..

God damn you dont know shit about hip hop  :grumpy:
The West is Back