Author Topic: Name your top 5 femcee's  (Read 594 times)

rayallen0

Re: Name your top 5 femcee's
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 10:25:25 AM »
^PUTTING QUEEN LATIFAH OVER RAGE WOULD BE LIKE PUTTING MC HAMMER OVER RAKIM, THO.....IT'S UR PREFERENCE, BUT STILL LOOKS SILLY 2 THE HIP-HOP HEADS.
Lol you put x-raided over jay-z
Anyways i said first 2 are the only ones i really bump. Other 3 are just songs here and there, and no rakim had a career and hammer never made a song 1/2 as good as just another day.
Lol at not caring your homie put da brat over rage who didnt write her own shit and stole snoops style, but me on a woman who worked with tons of legends and had dope cuts, btr defend hack, who made an account on da sauce about being your moms pimp. Amazing you 2 are buddies now.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 10:34:42 AM by rayallen0 »

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 10:32:40 AM »
^PUTTING QUEEN LATIFAH OVER RAGE WOULD BE LIKE PUTTING MC HAMMER OVER RAKIM, THO.....IT'S UR PREFERENCE, BUT STILL LOOKS SILLY 2 THE HIP-HOP HEADS.
Anyways i said first 2 are the only ones i really bump. Other 3 are just songs here and there, and no rakim had a career and hammer never made a song 1/2 as good as just another day.

THATS BECAUSE X-RAIDED IS A MUCH BETTER TECHNICAL RAPPER THAN JAY-Z...QUEEN LATIFAH IS BETTER THAN RAGE AT ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN, BESIDES MAYBE ACTIN.

rayallen0

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2012, 10:37:52 AM »
THATS BECAUSE X-RAIDED IS A MUCH BETTER TECHNICAL RAPPER THAN JAY-Z...QUEEN LATIFAH IS BETTER THAN RAGE AT ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN, BESIDES MAYBE ACTIN.
Flow - jayz
Lyrics - jayz
Charisma - jayz
Discography - jayz
Being fucked up - xraided

But no way you could have a west coast bias. Anyways was modifying my last post to see why da brat was ok from your buddy but not a pioneer of femceeing.
Being a shitty criminal who gets caught - xraided
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 10:42:22 AM by rayallen0 »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 10:42:22 AM »

THATS BECAUSE X-RAIDED IS A MUCH BETTER TECHNICAL RAPPER THAN JAY-Z

peep this:

it's jigga baby, let it be known i'm the king and i can never be dethroned

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2012, 10:54:10 AM »
Flow - jayz
Lyrics - jayz
Charisma - jayz
Discography - jayz

But no way you could have a west coast bias. Anyways was modifying my last post to see why da brat was ok from your buddy but not a pioneer of femceeing.

LOL...MAINSTREAM BRAINWASH BIAS

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2012, 10:56:15 AM »
Flow - jayz
Lyrics - jayz
Charisma - jayz
Discography - jayz

u really think X Raided is better than Jigga???? 

not thatyou like his music better but he's a better rapper?!??

that one jay verse > x raideds career

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2012, 11:20:04 AM »
Flow - jayz
Lyrics - jayz
Charisma - jayz
Discography - jayz

u really think X Raided is better than Jigga???? 

not thatyou like his music better but he's a better rapper?!??

that one jay verse > x raideds career

YES...X-RAIDED IS A BETTER RAPPER. HIS FLOW IS MUCH MORE TECHNICALLY IMPRESSIVE THAN JAY-Z'S. RAIDED>LYNCH>JAY-Z. JAY-Z AINT BAD, BUT HE'S OVERRATED AS FUCK.

rayallen0

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2012, 11:52:55 AM »
Flow - jayz
Lyrics - jayz
Charisma - jayz
Discography - jayz

Lol i listen to 80% underground rap, gtfoh with your made up facts. You are known to only care about the west coast, just cuz somone disagrees with you, it makes them brainwashed lmao.

Again da brat is ok over lady of rage but not a pioneer? Lmao

This arguement is so stupid, you enjoy listening to xraided i enjoy jay z more, but neither ofnus can accept it and get into a fucking pointless arguement that wont change anybodies minds.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 12:04:33 PM by rayallen0 »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2012, 01:00:34 PM »
i would never say Esham is a better rapper than Jay Z

but I certainly love listening to Esham's music a hell of a lot more.

NIK must not listen to 90s Jigga if he thinks X Raided is better at rapping or lyrics

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2012, 12:38:02 PM »
i would never say Esham is a better rapper than Jay Z

but I certainly love listening to Esham's music a hell of a lot more.

NIK must not listen to 90s Jigga if he thinks X Raided is better at rapping or lyrics

I only listen to 90s Jay.... "unforgiven" and "xorcist" showcase some of the greatest rapping technique ever."reasonable doubt" is the only Jay album that can measure up with those two, and i still prefer raided's classics over jay's...Also, raided>>>>>>>>>>esham. It's not even close.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2012, 12:40:16 PM »
Flow - jayz
Lyrics - jayz
Charisma - jayz
Discography - jayz

Lol i listen to 80% underground rap, gtfoh with your made up facts. You are known to only care about the west coast, just cuz somone disagrees with you, it makes them brainwashed lmao.

Again da brat is ok over lady of rage but not a pioneer? Lmao

This arguement is so stupid, you enjoy listening to xraided i enjoy jay z more, but neither ofnus can accept it and get into a fucking pointless arguement that wont change anybodies minds.

Never said it was ok to put da brat over rage........and I listen to a ganga east coast, so u wrong bout that.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2012, 01:05:42 PM »
"unforgiven" and "xorcist" showcase some of the greatest rapping technique ever.

REALLY ELIOR?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2012, 01:15:35 PM »
Lauren Hill is the GOAT of female MCs. There's Lauren Hill, then everyone else. Here's my top 5 of everyone else.

2. MC Lyte, every female MC should thank her in every song they make, she's the one that opened the doors for women rappers. She wasn't the first, but she was the one that kicked the door down.

3. Lil' Kim, It's very sad to follow Lil' Kim the last few years, but no one can take away the fact that she changed the game, for better or worst. After her, every crew has a female, and every female was rapping about sex.

4. Da Brat, the tomboy who killed every track laid out by JD. She gets mad respect and was not just another female part of a click, instead she hung on her own.

5. Rah Digga, skilled at what she does, Rah Digga is head and shoulders above more women of her era. There is no question how good she is, but her lack of a successful album makes her the female Crooked I.

6. Roxanna Shante, if you never heard of her, then you are truly a lost cause. The first lady of the Juice Crew had so much skill, that KRS-One found her worthy enough to diss on The Bridge if Ova. On her own, she was a force of nature.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2012, 01:19:01 PM »
No love for Nonchalant?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WHwHW1O7I8I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WHwHW1O7I8I</a>

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2012, 03:06:43 PM »
i think you are over rating X Raided quite a bit in this thread lol