Author Topic: Have you ever had to get rid of a girl you didn't like?  (Read 197 times)

Sikotic™

Have you ever had to get rid of a girl you didn't like?
« on: February 16, 2003, 01:40:43 AM »
I'm bored so I was just thinkin'. I remember last year these group of nasty ass girls were always whisperin' shit when I passed by them at school. I never made nuthin out of it tho cuz to be honest I never paid attention. But then these nasty imbred muthafuckaz were approaching me saying one of their friends had a crush on me and that she wanted to talk ot me. I was gonna say no and fuck off but I'm not like that. I find it hard to be a complete asshole to people that have never done any wrong to me. So I said okay and when I was gonna walk to her some ugly beast ran past me and hid somewhere and that was her.
So after that I was like "forget it, I'll tell her friends no way". But then the chick sends me this letter about how much she likes me and yadda yadda. SO I end up feelin' bad again.

I agreed I was gonna talk to her and tell her I wasn't interested. But my friend read the letter and saw the bitch and was like I gotta do something about this. I told him it's alright I got this, but he goes up to the girl calls her all these mean names and throws dog food at her and shit lol.

She left me alone after that too. I'm not complainign since he got her off my back but it was some cold ass shit lol.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ALKAHOLIK21

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re:Have you ever had to get rid of a girl you didn't like?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2003, 03:01:41 AM »
Dude dont sweat it.... if your not attracted to her then dont waste your time. only go after a girl if your attracted to her!! why would you wanna go after her if you thought she was a beast!!! who cares about her feelings youll probly never see her again!!! dont get caught up in all that hogwash about her feelings!!! dont give a fuck about noone but yourself dude and dont be too nice thats how i was........have you herd the saying "nice guys finish last" after you graduate you dont see none of those bitches!!!

chicks dig a guy whos a challenge! G'z up hoez down!!!!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2003, 04:13:14 AM »
i had to cancel an IM frum Doggy once, if that counts.  ;D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2003, 07:23:41 AM »
just think about yourself and ure feelings i learnt that the hard way.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Kaidy

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2003, 12:44:59 PM »
threw dog food at her hahaha thats some cold shit. ima have to use that myself. go fetch bitch lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2003, 12:48:49 PM »
I know I shouldn't feel bad, but til this day I do lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2003, 04:05:45 PM »
LMFAO @ Throwing dog food at her.  

Jome

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2003, 07:00:20 PM »
i had to cancel an IM frum Doggy once, if that counts.  ;D

LOL, Tone has been quick with the onliners lately.  ;D

I've gotten rid of 3 chicks during the years..
Sadly, one of them turned into a dime in the later years..  :(

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2003, 09:21:48 PM »
Man this chick I'm talkin' about has no chance of even becomin' a penny. She looks like a inbred hick. Like the product of some guy and his sister havin' a three-way with a pig. As a matter of fact, she looked like a pig. Shit like that brings your self-esteem down you know  :'(

THA SAUCE HOUSE