Author Topic: AUDIO "Sikotic" calls TWZ radio threatens to kill and rape guest host Infinite  (Read 963 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This is the audio clip uploaded to youtube of a caller introducing himself as "Brandon" and "Sikotic" talking hella shit...   Didn't think it was really Sikotic, probably some other troll  from the forum.  Who was it, Banana Boy?  Hack?   And if so why are you hiding behind Sikotics name?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sBzzQFPGLKw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sBzzQFPGLKw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/un0mic/2012/08/13/twz-radio--every-sunday#.UChAPTKw5Ks.facebook
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 03:23:05 PM by Infinite - Ramadaan Mubarak »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

AAAAND WEEEERREEE BACKKKKKK........

M.O. AINT HOSTING TONIGHT? U RUNNIN THE SWITCHBOARDS, TOO?

(310) 861-2335...CALL IN NOW, PEOPLES 8)

Hack Wilson - real

it's sad that he says "ya boy" when in reality nobody here is his boy.

even NIK just sticks up for the kid cuz he feels bad for him.

J. B A N A N A S

I'm sure it will be filled with his breathy, awkward voice and plenty of inane ramblings that lack merit. Is it still going?

J. B A N A N A S

I'd like to speak with Brian please.

Hack Wilson - real

I'd like to speak with Brian please.

this made me lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Some mutherfucker from the forum called in saying they were Sikotic.  Who was it..  Banana boy?  Hack?  ... you afraid to even say it's you, you got to hide behind Sikotics name to call a radio show?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
AAAAND WEEEERREEE BACKKKKKK........

M.O. AINT HOSTING TONIGHT? U RUNNIN THE SWITCHBOARDS, TOO?

(310) 861-2335...CALL IN NOW, PEOPLES 8)

Yeah homie.. I was hittin dem switchez!!!  Played two L.A.M.B. joints on the show.  One of them M.O. had preset to open the show and the other one I played was "L.O.L."   

If I had known sooner I'd be hosting I could of gotten all the songs I wanted to play ready, but I kind of had to try to find them and talk at the same time, but I was able to get to some of the shit I wanted to play.

J. B A N A N A S

I just called and it said the show hadn't started.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

We finished 3 hours ago.  It was a 2 hour show.  But you can call in and talk to me on Talk Tuesdays this coming Tuesday I host a news, politics and culture show.  It starts at 8pm Eastern

J. B A N A N A S

We finished 3 hours ago.  It was a 2 hour show.  But you can call in and talk to me on Talk Tuesdays this coming Tuesday I host a news, politics and culture show.  It starts at 8pm Eastern

God damnit Brian. I have a real job and family. I cant be doing that during the week. You guys need to stop fucking around and put in at least 3-4 hours per session like a real show, and on the weekend to maximize potential callers. I would love to call and embarrass you, it would be laughs for everyone.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
i tried callin but i was put on hold so these 2 dumb bitches could keep jawin about idk what the fuck, so i hung up

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i tried callin but i was put on hold so these 2 dumb bitches could keep jawin about idk what the fuck, so i hung up

Damn.. my bad... I was on top of the callers pretty well all night, but maybe I missed you if you weren't on hold long.  Try calling in again on Tuesday at 8pm Eastern, I'll get you in for sure

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm sure it will be filled with his breathy, awkward voice and plenty of inane ramblings that lack merit. Is it still going?

Then please.. by all means call into the show and help us out.  Since you could do so much better I would be happy to give you the floor and talk about whatever you would like to chat about.... See you tuesday, perhaps?

Sccit

LOL, EVERY1 ALWAYS GOT SOME DUMBASS EXCUSE FOR WHY THEY AINT CALLIN