Author Topic: AUDIO "Sikotic" calls TWZ radio threatens to kill and rape guest host Infinite  (Read 964 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
lol

"they said it was Sikotic from the Dub C C"

brian you are so white

yeah I guess you know I am just too white and I'm fucking up the airwaves.  Please call in and show me how it's done, cause it sounds like I could learn a lot from you
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
lol the woman on there is so funny cuz she takes it so seriously

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
lol the woman on there is so funny cuz she takes it so seriously

right... maybe she has the wrong idea and you should call in so that you can show her how to carry oneself properly on air.  How to not sound to serious
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Remedy360

Wowzers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Me calling the show helps you out. Hence why you loser ass kids asked everyone here to call because otherwise almost no one would call. The controversial trolling bullshit that people on here would bring by calling is better than nothing in your eyes. I won't feed into that.

Plus, I'm not giving you my number lmao. We've already had Jews go into Anne Frank type hiding for months over things like that.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Me calling the show helps you out. Hence why you loser ass kids asked everyone here to call because otherwise almost no one would call. The controversial trolling bullshit that people on here would bring by calling is better than nothing in your eyes. I won't feed into that.

Plus, I'm not giving you my number lmao. We've already had Jews go into Anne Frank type hiding for months over things like that.

TWZ has loyal supporters who call in. And a couple new voices every show.

TWZ has loyal haters too. Who rarely call in. And a couple new haters every time we post here...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

lol

"they said it was Sikotic from the Dub C C"

brian you are so white

yeah I guess you know I am just too white and I'm fucking up the airwaves.  Please call in and show me how it's done, cause it sounds like I could learn a lot from you

maybe someday when i find myself extremely bored out of my mind and want to give myself a headache

Sccit

LOL, THERE GOES CHAM, WITH HIS PARANOID DELUSIONS....APPARENTLY, TWZ WONT MAKE IT IF HE DOESNT CALL IN. THE FATE OF THE STATION LIES IN THE HANDS OF CHAM. THATS WHY WE ASK HIM TO CALL IN.

DONT MAKE EXCUSES CUZ U SCARY. U KNOW U DONT WANNA CALL IN CUZ U PROBABLY SOUND LIKE BIG GAY AL. "U CANT HAVE MY NUMBER" LMFAO SMH

BUT DIDNT U SAY U WERE GUNNA CALL IN WHEN U "HAD FREE TIME" (CUZ UR SCHEDULE WAS TOO BUSY OR SOME OTHER LAME ASS EXCUSE U MADE)....NOW, U'R AGAINST IT ALL TOGETHER. WOULD BE A PRETTY BAD LOOK 2 GET SONNED BY "LYIN BRIAN" LIVE ON AIR, HUH? I SEE U :grumpy:

O.G A.Geesta'z

what time do I call in if I'm calling from Texas
The West is Back

Sccit

what time do I call in if I'm calling from Texas

6 PM CENTRAL BROBRO

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
NIK's reverse psychology skills are fucking pathetic lmfao.

Post your phone number on this forum. See what happens. I personally will sign a legal contract saying I can't as so much put the number in my phone, but you'll get harassed for months by randoms flowing through this.

Sccit

NIK's reverse psychology skills are fucking pathetic lmfao.

Post your phone number on this forum. See what happens. I personally will sign a legal contract saying I can't as so much put the number in my phone, but you'll get harassed for months by randoms flowing through this.

WTF ARE U TALKIN ABOUT NOW, COCKSUCKER?....UR PARANOID DELUSIONS ARE APPROACHING CREEPY STATUS.

MAN UP AND CALL THE SHOW, U SCARY BITCH

Sikotic™

I never even saw or heard of this until now. Now I understand why NIK was talking about euros calling as me on radio shows on da sauce. I havent been in the g spot in a minute.

This ain't me, but I made my presence known on your show today, Brian.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

I just heard that clip LMAO! I don't know know who that is, but that shit was funny.

"I will kill you and I intend on using my black side" lmao
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

fuck it Sik you need to bring back your ustream when your not busy it shits all over Infinite's wack ass show

and i aint hating on TWZ but im hating on Infinite show cus he's boring and only excitement is when we call to "hate"
The West is Back