Author Topic: Slim The Mobster calls 50 Cent Gay & Accuses Him Of Working With The Feds  (Read 977 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Slim the Mobster goes in on 50 Cent on Twitter, stating that he tried to stop his promotion over at Interscope Records.

Slim the Mobster went in on 50 Cent on Twitter earlier today, stating that the G-Unit general called Interscope to cease the promotion of his music and accused him of being gay.

During his tirade, Slim said that Fif put in a call to stop promoting his music. "But guess what nigga me and @shamoneyxl did that ourselves but you copy my style you ain't fresh," he wrote.

Slim, who said that he would most likely get dropped based off of these tweets, said that Fif uses West Coast rappers like Game and Spider Loc to make the area "look fucked up." He also claimed that 50 Cent was gay, and implied that he had connections to the Feds to prosecute anyone who crossed his path.

https://twitter.com/Slimthemobster
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Will_B

Jesus. The most infighting at any label.

The Aftermath dirty laundry getting aired again.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
wowzers :o :o :o
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that nigga goin' hard on feddicent on twitter. LMFAO  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

The only Slim most people know about is Shady. ::)

Besides, 50 himself was complaining last year the label fucked up with his album being delayed, and wasn't promoting him right.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Besides, 50 himself was complaining last year the label fucked up with his album being delayed, and wasn't promoting him right.
go  to his twitter page. LMFAO

Will_B

He's on a meltdown LOL. Sounds like Mike when he gets desperate

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL he speakin' some real shit though. unlike _________

Will_B

LOL he speakin' some real shit though. unlike _________

u know that

Matty

he was getting dropped anyway, good way to make it seem more unpredictable.

Matty

Slim The Mobster ‏@Slimthemobster

I can't keep letting BITCH ASS NIGGAZ get away with this shit.....Jimmy iovine told me he would call the Feds on me..... But I expect that

:laugh:

dameons

Slim is dope..50 is a geek ...Slim has nothing to lose simply because he isnt gonna release anything whilst on this bitch ass label...He is saving himself 3 years of shelf time anyways by getting it off his chest now...Fuck Aftermath and there soft crew of yes man kissing ass over there to the big wigs .

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
rappers dissing their record label for lame promotion, holy shit someone take notes and a picture
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
So Slim really thought he had a chance on interscope?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Slim is dope..50 is a geek ...Slim has nothing to lose simply because he isnt gonna release anything whilst on this bitch ass label...He is saving himself 3 years of shelf time anyways by getting it off his chest now...Fuck Aftermath and there soft crew of yes man kissing ass over there to the big wigs .
i agree.