Author Topic: wtf happened to lil flip?  (Read 1393 times)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
wtf happened to lil flip?
« on: August 14, 2012, 01:35:53 PM »
??? Dude was alright
Bullets aint got no names

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: wtf happened to lil flip?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 01:52:36 PM »
t.i. sent that nigga bye bye. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 05:59:26 PM »

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 07:28:56 PM »
^ It's not like he was ever very good anyways. But yeah, TI did rip him in that beef.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 07:34:41 PM »
man Flip in his prime would destroy TI any day... too bad that nigga sold out and went the Mike Jones, Paul Wall route and got dissed and never recorvered and fell off

i seent him in concert when Snoop came tho... that nigga could throw a mean performance

back in the day here in Texas Z-ro was the 2-pac and Flip was the Snoop of Houston, but we are talking 10 years ago...
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 07:42:03 PM »
man Flip in his prime would destroy TI any day... too bad that nigga sold out and went the Mike Jones, Paul Wall route and got dissed and never recorvered and fell off

i seent him in concert when Snoop came tho... that nigga could throw a mean performance

back in the day here in Texas Z-ro was the 2-pac and Flip was the Snoop of Houston, but we are talking 10 years ago...

Paul Wall has been hanging out with the olympic swimming team...hooked up Lockte with a piece

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 07:58:10 PM »

Paul Wall has been hanging out with the olympic swimming team...hooked up Lockte with a piece

but still flopped as a rapper after Chami killed his ass in the beef... He aint no where back where he use to be in the Chamilitary Click days

man i think imma dig up my old Flip freestyle cd's and my old Chamilitary Click freestyles Homer Pimpson's and Bobby Booshay mixtapes were straight classics
The West is Back

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 09:07:39 PM »
Flip in his prime > TI any time

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 10:32:48 PM »
he the freestyle king doe

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 06:53:45 AM »

Flip in his prime > TI any time

this.
i like the old Flip, the guy that Screw crowned teh Freestyle King. i loved the early "Indies Presents"-compilations. he had one of the best album-cover of all time too imo ("leprechaun")  ;)
everything went downhill for him after Houston blew up in 05 - Slim Thug, Paul Wall and Cham were the shit back then   - but it seems like Flip was put on the "backburner" sort of, mainly cuz of the Scarface-skits on teh T.I./DJ drama-mixtape. it was like nobody wanted to fuck wit him after that

« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 06:55:26 AM by OG Michael Madsen »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 08:31:01 AM »
Comparing a rapper to T.I. is about as dumb as comparing common colds to cancer. Outside of a few catchy singles he's trash.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 09:01:15 AM »
Comparing a rapper to T.I. is about as dumb as comparing common colds to cancer. Outside of a few catchy singles he's trash.

theres nothing wrong wit T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 09:25:02 AM »
you a lame for that. t.i. shits on ya favorite any day.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 09:27:37 AM »
''what type of nigga wear a leprechann suit wit a lolipop chain and some leprechann boots'' ?  i'll tell y'all who anybody sayin' lil flip was/is the shit. LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 09:39:22 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AaN9TtphUzQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AaN9TtphUzQ</a>

13 minutes that make T.I.'s career look minuscule.