Author Topic: wtf happened to lil flip?  (Read 1391 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: wtf happened to lil flip?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 09:41:49 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AaN9TtphUzQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AaN9TtphUzQ</a>

13 minutes that make T.I.'s career look minuscule.
t.i.'s first platinum plaque makes joe budden's career look minuscule. pump pump pump it up LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 09:43:28 AM »
why is it so importatn to prove to whom which career/talent is more superior?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 09:46:51 AM »
honestly i don't know but cham is seriously off his rocker if he thinks joe or anybody in slaughterhouse career is superior to t.i.'s.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 11:20:25 AM »
When was Flip ever good? LOL @ him bein freestyle king. Thats Craig G or Supernaturals title.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 11:33:28 AM »
honestly i don't know but cham is seriously off his rocker if he thinks joe or anybody in slaughterhouse career is superior to t.i.'s.

yea i dont think neitehr of the slaughterers had a better career per say than T.I., but its pointless to try n evaluate a better talent, cuz all of em are good at what they do in diffrent ways

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2012, 12:13:19 PM »

yea i dont think neitehr of the slaughterers had a better career per say than T.I., but its pointless to try n evaluate a better talent, cuz all of em are good at what they do in diffrent ways
fair enough.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 01:07:02 PM »
Flip in his prime --------------> TI any time

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 01:16:52 PM »

You keep on embarrassing yourself man, stop it. TI is seldom above mediocre.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2012, 01:27:08 PM »

you just can't dispute the truth that's just it. you are brainless if you think t.i. is anywhere near mediocre. dude's been rhymin' his ass off since day one got better each album and also got the plaques and accolades to show for it. who in slaughterhouse has a career equivalent t.i.'s ? joe budden is the only one in the group wit a gold plaque and that's no dis cause i like royce and joe. tip was in a better place in his career when trap muzik came out than these guys right now.

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2012, 01:58:27 PM »

you just can't dispute the truth that's just it. you are brainless if you think t.i. is anywhere near mediocre. dude's been rhymin' his ass off since day one got better each album and also got the plaques and accolades to show for it. who in slaughterhouse has a career equivalent t.i.'s ? joe budden is the only one in the group wit a gold plaque and that's no dis cause i like royce and joe. tip was in a better place in his career when trap muzik came out than these guys right now.

T.I. may not be a better rapper but he beats them all as a rapper + songwriter

There's a difference in having bars for days and making tracks people actually remember

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2012, 02:16:32 PM »

There's a difference in having bars for days and making tracks people actually remember
t.i. is definitely the ultimate emcee. he has joints where he's spittin' but like you said he can also craft a song. he's one artist that gives a fuck about the music he release that why i support the hustle.

Will_B

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2012, 02:19:09 PM »

t.i. is definitely the ultimate emcee. he has joints where he's spittin' but like you said he can also craft a song. he's one artist that gives a fuck about the music he release that why i support the hustle.

Yeah theres a few that can do it, but u gotta stay CONSISTANT

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2012, 02:25:09 PM »

that's one thing the king has always done:stayed consistant. he catered to his audience and it gradually grew because of great music. a consistant artist will always be successful.

Will_B

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2012, 02:30:21 PM »
that's one thing the king has always done:stayed consistant. he catered to his audience and it gradually grew because of great music. a consistant artist will always be successful.

True dat. How many established artis have died overnight for dropping wack product. Or fizzled out after dropping half hearted shit at the end of a contract

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2012, 05:43:42 PM »
When was Flip ever good? LOL @ him bein freestyle king. Thats Craig G or Supernaturals title.

Juice's title cuz he held it down longest 8)

or C Rayz Walz...he beat Supernat