Author Topic: wtf happened to lil flip?  (Read 1374 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: wtf happened to lil flip?
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2012, 03:33:54 PM »
Lil Flip was NEVER a good rapper.

He just made entertaining music...

I bumped some of his music but not to be amazed by the lyrics. Just some joints that KNOCKED.

i really like Flip's verses on this song: 

granted he got out shined but Flip was good on that shit

rayallen0

« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2012, 01:13:33 PM »
why is it so importatn to prove to whom which career/talent is more superior?
They aren't proud of their own lives so they latch on to someone more sucsessful

They are so detatched from reality they believe everybody hears the same thing as them and that personal taste is a myth.
oh so that's why you call yourself ray allen !!!!!
Yep an account name I made when I was 14.  Even then I use it because I don't really feel like coming up with one I don't ever talk about dude, and damn sure don't have the need to defend him or put him above someone else's favorite player. Big l is my favorite rapper, if someone else likes fucking soulja boy good for them, not gonna care what makes them happy.
Why does it bother you so much that people think ti is wack? you & hack think kanye is wack who is one of my all time favorites but the pride of my favorite rappers is pretty low on my list of things to argue with retards over.

Not saying im superior or anything, im a fucking retarded 20 year old but my goal in life is to be happy and fulfilled, not angry & defensive and wanting everybody to want the same views as me.ive defended drake & frank ocean to be the devils advocate, never because they are artists i stan for.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 01:50:04 PM by rayallen0 »

rayallen0

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2012, 01:54:19 PM »
Here just so you can make fun of me and boost your ego ill give you my favorite shit

Hip hop artists
Big l
Kanye west
Nas

Comedians
Joe rogan
Chris rock
Dave chappelle

Movies
Goodfellas
Clockwork orange
Kick ass

Tv shows
The wire
Its always sunny in philadelphia
South park

Rock music
Jimi hendrix
Pink floyd
Guns n roses

New school rappers
Kendrick lamar
Big krit
Action bronson

Favorite weed strains
Blue dream
Og
Sensi star

Favorite stoner movies
Up in smoke
How high
Super high me

Favorite documentries
Grizzly man
Cocaine cowboys
The union

Feel free to ask any others, no need to be a cunt about it.  :)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 01:56:55 PM by rayallen0 »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2012, 02:19:05 PM »
They aren't proud of their own lives so they latch on to someone more sucsessful

They are so detatched from reality they believe everybody hears the same thing as them and that personal taste is a myth.
Yep an account name I made when I was 14.  Even then I use it because I don't really feel like coming up with one I don't ever talk about dude, and damn sure don't have the need to defend him or put him above someone else's favorite player. Big l is my favorite rapper, if someone else likes fucking soulja boy good for them, not gonna care what makes them happy.
Why does it bother you so much that people think ti is wack? you & hack think kanye is wack who is one of my all time favorites but the pride of my favorite rappers is pretty low on my list of things to argue with retards over.

Not saying im superior or anything, im a fucking retarded 20 year old but my goal in life is to be happy and fulfilled, not angry & defensive and wanting everybody to want the same views as me.ive defended drake & frank ocean to be the devils advocate, never because they are artists i stan for.
people go back and forth about hey favorites all the time. what world you in ? i don't recall sayin' anything crazy about kanye but if i did it would be that his music is not what it once was. no one's angry or defensive this is a forum to speak you opinion and it will be used as such.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

rayallen0

« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2012, 02:32:52 PM »

people go back and forth about hey favorites all the time. what world you in ? i don't recall sayin' anything crazy about kanye but if i did it would be that his music is not what it once was. no one's angry or defensive this is a forum to speak you opinion and it will be used as such.
In every fucking thread saying ti is the greateast and then saying shit bout budden, then cc goes vise-versa. Arguing over opinions is silly and i do it 2 because i'm a giant hypocrite, other forums and in life it is a discussion but with hip hop forums for some weird reason it is argued about who has the best opinion. Really kind of silly.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2012, 02:40:34 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sxNTZO43mSw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sxNTZO43mSw</a>

This The Only Track By Flip I Bump!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2012, 02:42:22 PM »

In every fucking thread saying ti is the greateast and then saying shit bout budden, then cc goes vise-versa. Arguing over opinions is silly and i do it 2 because i'm a giant hypocrite, other forums and in life it is a discussion but with hip hop forums for some weird reason it is argued about who has the best opinion. Really kind of silly.
actually you know what's silly ?  people crying because they team lost or tryin' to kill each at sports arenas. like i've said people at one point or another go back and forth over their favorites in anything: from football, basketball, even boxing. music is no exception.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2012, 04:38:34 PM »
Here just so you can make fun of me and boost your ego ill give you my favorite shit

Kanye west
Joe rogan

Feel free to ask any others, no need to be a cunt about it.  :)

are you gay?

you have to be to like Joe Rogan and Kanye West

rayallen0

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2012, 04:46:36 PM »

Kanye west
Joe rogan

Feel free to ask any others, no need to be a cunt about it.  :)

are you gay?

Lol are you a cunt? You have to be to be obsessed with rappers who rap like murdering is cool. Damn a celeb who talks about government corruption, weed misrepersentations, the positives of psychadelics and promote freedom of speech and wants to get rid of the power of words, let me guess, you watched fear factor and judged him. Wish it was rappers wearing throwback jerseys doing the exact same shit as all their peers.

That 3rd assassin album in your sig is real manly though. It is pretty amusing that you have such a high opinion of yourself that you think having different tastes means im gay. Most likely you are trolling and sucseeded in getting a responce out of me. I honestly never had an issue with you or said shit to you negative before you started taking a shit on what makea ME happy, not you, ME. I think most the rappers you bump are generic & boring. You might think the same of me, but guess what? That makes you fucking happy listening to horrorcore & over the top ganfsta rap so go for it.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 04:53:28 PM by rayallen0 »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2012, 05:26:09 PM »

Kanye west
Joe rogan

Feel free to ask any others, no need to be a cunt about it.  :)

are you gay?

Lol are you a cunt? You have to be to be obsessed with rappers who rap like murdering is cool. Damn a celeb who talks about government corruption, weed misrepersentations, the positives of psychadelics and promote freedom of speech and wants to get rid of the power of words, let me guess, you watched fear factor and judged him. Wish it was rappers wearing throwback jerseys doing the exact same shit as all their peers.

That 3rd assassin album in your sig is real manly though. It is pretty amusing that you have such a high opinion of yourself that you think having different tastes means im gay. Most likely you are trolling and sucseeded in getting a responce out of me. I honestly never had an issue with you or said shit to you negative before you started taking a shit on what makea ME happy, not you, ME. I think most the rappers you bump are generic & boring. You might think the same of me, but guess what? That makes you fucking happy listening to horrorcore & over the top ganfsta rap so go for it.

i listen to Eyedea and Brother Ali ya know

rayallen0

« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2012, 05:41:26 PM »
both dope. well I don't listen to much Eydea, dope but not a big fan, but Brother Ali one of my favs. I'm just giving you shit for giving me shit, honestly I'm usually cool with you, I don't really like arguing that much, still do it cuz I am a fucking idiot and can't control myself. Joe Rogan is in my opinion one of the realest dudes out, only fault on him is Fear Factor and ruining the man show but Fear Factor he got paid a shit load of money for and Man Show was because of the Janet Jackson incident they couldn't do all the dirty jokes they had. Trust me if comedian with the talent doug stanhope & rogan have were able to have free reigns like they were originally promised It would be hillarious.

Kanye doesn't seem like your cup of tea, pointless to argue it, but sprised the back lash I have gotten from some people over rogan. Yes he has some stupid Tap out shirt wearing fans but he still atleast talks about real shit and fucking exposed Carlos Mencia for the hack that he is.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jl2JQfxnnHU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jl2JQfxnnHU</a>

someone not brainwashed/bought off and sucsessful. If you don't like him cool, but no clue how I am gay for liking him.

I love stand up comedy. Kinnison, Hicks, Gaffigan, Pryor, May, Hart, Iglesias, Katt Williams, Irrera, Kreischer, etc... all great but I would say Rogans podcast moved him into it, if we are talking pure comedy put in one of them.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2012, 05:56:54 PM »
you wanna know the reason I hate on Joe Rogan?  because he sucked ass replacing Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel on the Man Show :D

rayallen0

« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2012, 06:17:05 PM »
you wanna know the reason I hate on Joe Rogan?  because he sucked ass replacing Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel on the Man Show :D
I posted the reason, both have talked about it, they had some funny ass ideas that got cut, stanhope & rogan are incredibly dirty comedians was stupid to hire them if they were gonna censor them. Rogan himself admits it sucks, stanhope hates himself so i know he knew it sucked.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:57:54 PM by rayallen0 »

ABN

« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2012, 10:09:17 AM »
lol at Flip being the freestyle king. and itīs strange that T.I. ended Flipīs career when it was Flip who punched T.I. and made T.I. run away from him lol. and thatīs coming from people that got issues with Flip.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2012, 12:47:43 PM »
lol at Flip being the freestyle king. and itīs strange that T.I. ended Flipīs career when it was Flip who punched T.I. and made T.I. run away from him lol. and thatīs coming from people that got issues with Flip.
that nigga who was runnin' wit flip al kapone or some shit hit t.i. in the back of the head while he was chasing flip.