Author Topic: wtf happened to lil flip?  (Read 1375 times)

ABN

Re: wtf happened to lil flip?
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2012, 01:56:50 PM »
lol at Flip being the freestyle king. and itīs strange that T.I. ended Flipīs career when it was Flip who punched T.I. and made T.I. run away from him lol. and thatīs coming from people that got issues with Flip.
that nigga who was runnin' wit flip al kapone or some shit hit t.i. in the back of the head while he was chasing flip.
According to Lil 3rd's brother(3rd was dissing Flip with T.I.), Flip caught T.I. slipping in Cloverland and punched him, then T.I. ran off and his bodyguard pulled out a gun and fired it in the air. And 3rd's brother had problems with Flip when he said so he's obviously not lying.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2012, 02:09:39 PM »
lol at Flip being the freestyle king. and itīs strange that T.I. ended Flipīs career when it was Flip who punched T.I. and made T.I. run away from him lol. and thatīs coming from people that got issues with Flip.
that nigga who was runnin' wit flip al kapone or some shit hit t.i. in the back of the head while he was chasing flip.
According to Lil 3rd's brother(3rd was dissing Flip with T.I.), Flip caught T.I. slipping in Cloverland and punched him, then T.I. ran off and his bodyguard pulled out a gun and fired it in the air. And 3rd's brother had problems with Flip when he said so he's obviously not lying.
i seen that. i don't believe that. how did flip catch t.i. slippin' went they went out there wit cameras ? p$c was there i heard they stomped flip out. them dudes probably wasn't even there. LOL stories get twists and turns often.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bouli77

« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2012, 04:47:19 PM »
it's not hard believing TIP got jumped, it's not like dude is big or muscular lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2012, 04:53:48 PM »
go watch hoodz dvd beef  t.i. lil flip beef.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2012, 07:03:14 PM »
you wanna know the reason I hate on Joe Rogan?  because he sucked ass replacing Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel on the Man Show :D
I posted the reason, both have talked about it, they had some funny ass ideas that got cut, stanhope & rogan are incredibly dirty comedians was stupid to hire them if they were gonna censor them. Rogan himself admits it sucks, stanhope hates himself so i know he knew it sucked.

i'm sure of that but compaed to ADAM AND JIMMY they are talentless, wilson-less hacks who didn't deserve the job! ;)

rayallen0

« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2012, 06:09:48 AM »
you wanna know the reason I hate on Joe Rogan?  because he sucked ass replacing Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel on the Man Show :D
I posted the reason, both have talked about it, they had some funny ass ideas that got cut, stanhope & rogan are incredibly dirty comedians was stupid to hire them if they were gonna censor them. Rogan himself admits it sucks, stanhope hates himself so i know he knew it sucked.

i'm sure of that but compaed to ADAM AND JIMMY they are talentless, wilson-less hacks who didn't deserve the job! ;)
As stand ups they shit on both of them, as hosts jimmy & carolla are better. But adams stand up is mediocre to me, kimmell hasnthenbest late nightntalk show imo though.