Author Topic: i wanna take the time to say THANK YOU to everybody here  (Read 170 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

i wanna take the time to say THANK YOU to everybody here
« on: February 16, 2003, 03:05:46 AM »
THANK YOU.

i have learned so much in here. my knowledge on politics, religion, social issues and everyday life has exploded since this board opened. (TOT). I rarely post here, but i always read, all the threads about war.

I think what makes this what it is is the variety of point of views. I love watching Engelwood and Tech argue. They each bring up different points, i may not argue with all of them, but i always learn soething.

so.... THANK YOU

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:i wanna take the time to say THANK YOU to everybody here
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2003, 10:10:07 AM »
Your welcome.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2003, 09:21:49 AM »
THANK YOU.

I think what makes this what it is is the variety of point of views. I may not agree with all of them, but i always learn soething.

so.... THANK YOU

damn right bro..n thank you for being a true,nice,down to earth brother....we all have the chance to see other points of view on life etc here as we from differing race, culture, religion, backgrounds etc ...so really its all good to have this opportunity!
Peace

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2003, 12:09:34 PM »
word thanx to y'all in here, i dont post alot in this bitch either but hey, i learnt alot of shit on everything in here and i find out how certain types of ppl think on different things

peace