Author Topic: just when i thought slaughterhouse couldnt embarrass themeselves anymore on vide  (Read 335 times)

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy

BHWBWHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL @ japanese slaughterhouse fans

LOL @ this nigga sparking a cigar repeatedly like its a ROACH

high class idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ the song he played and bounced around to

wack ass carnival beat with a bunch of corny spaz raps about nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ inviting male slaughterhouse groupies back to the hotel like a homo

these dudes are about to drop an album full of spaz raps over wack ass carnival beats!!!!!!!!!!!

theyre about to make yelahoofs shady run look like a success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watching slaughterhouse go up in flames is the best shit happening in rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ the japanese slaugter stan leaning in to say something no human on earth understood and joell nodding like he did

LOL @ joells face when the song starts playing

thinks its a SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eminem is a drugged zombie fuck making teen geek shit and these guys are all drunk off the fact they get to baby sit him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interscope made a small investment and signed a bunch of rap rejects to keep em into making bad raps at 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ the edit chop at the end of the vid when joell says hes gonna get a happy ending

someone on the cam probably realized joell is drunk on tour singing gay eminem songs in his hotel room with a bunch of drunk male japanese slaugter stans and intervened...

"tell them youre gonna get a massage before you go to bed joell youre a rap star now"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn I flew out of Osaka the night before Em performed, fucked that one up.

Song sounds aite, some typical Shady shit. Future single?

KrazySumwhat

I fail to see the problem? i dunno maybe i needed to see the whole video?
 Whats wrong with chillin with some fans? i see your point sayin why male groupies instead of female but i mean its cool when artists interact with their fans and chill with them instead of acting superior.
 Yukmouth was the same down here in Australia.  8)
 Whats so lol about japan fans??
 Speaking of Japan. saving them dollars to head over there, Fuck Australia (lol)
 SLLLLLLLLAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHTTTTEEERRRRRHHHHOOOOOOOUUUUUUSSSSEEEEEE!

Eddz

LOL @ this nigga sparking a cigar repeatedly like its a ROACH

high class idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ the song he played and bounced around to

wack ass carnival beat with a bunch of corny spaz raps about nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ inviting male slaughterhouse groupies back to the hotel like a homo

these dudes are about to drop an album full of spaz raps over wack ass carnival beats!!!!!!!!!!!

theyre about to make yelahoofs shady run look like a success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watching slaughterhouse go up in flames is the best shit happening in rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ the japanese slaugter stan leaning in to say something no human on earth understood and joell nodding like he did

LOL @ joells face when the song starts playing

thinks its a SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eminem is a drugged zombie fuck making teen geek shit and these guys are all drunk off the fact they get to baby sit him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interscope made a small investment and signed a bunch of rap rejects to keep em into making bad raps at 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ the edit chop at the end of the vid when joell says hes gonna get a happy ending

someone on the cam probably realized joell is drunk on tour singing gay eminem songs in his hotel room with a bunch of drunk male japanese slaugter stans and intervened...

"tell them youre gonna get a massage before you go to bed joell youre a rap star now"

lol @ you watching a 2:25 clip of a group you hate then taking 10mins to write about how much you think they suck  ::)

Hack Wilson - real

angry1 had so much promise in his early dubcc career

smh @ him now

doggfather

okay you ain't like them, we understand it.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Lucifuge

I mean all 4 got some pop efort before. Nothing new.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

???

BabyBird

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/i6DyBAMM4fM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/i6DyBAMM4fM</a>

Remedy360

Autism is a world.