Author Topic: Scott Storch On The Keys  (Read 819 times)

TRG

Scott Storch On The Keys
« on: August 19, 2012, 12:30:38 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kJA2_47BSds" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kJA2_47BSds</a>

Will_B

Re: Scott Storch On The Keys
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 12:38:41 AM »
G-Shit

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 03:45:16 AM »
nice shit.... 8)

everytime we here a lot of his shit we always ask where dude is or what happen to him....fuk i hope he dont ride with maybach music...
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 04:01:33 AM »
Always been a fan of the dude, really talented musician and one of the best rap/r&b producer

Okka

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 05:17:01 AM »
I hope he gets back to makin' bangers. Always been one of my favorite producers.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 09:06:52 AM »
he thinks he's the center of the world !
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 01:49:48 PM »
he's a jew?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 03:36:19 PM »
Always been a fan of the dude, really talented musician and one of the best rap/r&b producer
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 11:13:17 PM »

Okka

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 03:29:08 AM »
he's a jew?

Produced by Scott Storch for Tuff Jew Productions

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2012, 05:04:58 PM »
this is the type of person no one wants to be around because you have to cattier to they'er emotions. you can tell he's bi-polar and has to experience every emotion possible (like a woman) in the studio. i imagine he drinks a lot, then to balance out he fucks with betty white. See how the guy in the video who wouldnt shut up had to play into his ego.....
a lot of you wont understand what i mean because its not in a rap/hiphop song but its true to math..
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2012, 05:42:29 PM »
We all praise him as a genius because of his rap beats but lets face it there is nothing ground breaking in his piano comp. He's not the next beethoven.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2012, 06:51:03 PM »
We all praise him as a genius because of his rap beats but lets face it there is nothing ground breaking in his piano comp. He's not the next beethoven.

Actually, we mostly all praise Dre for these piano comps.

Tieing this into the other thread about Nas having Ghostwriters. What's really the difference between Nas taking credit for words and Dre taking credit for notes?

I know and we all know the difference between a producer and a composer, but let's be serious; it is the melodies of the productions that Dre is famous for rather than is production style. If G Thang had Do Re Mi as the main melody rather than the Leon Heywood track then no one would give a shit about how well the track was produced. Storch wrote a hundred or so piano melodies in the late 90s and Dre selected the 9 or 10 best for the 2001 album and related era tracks, and that's Dre's talent, and he should very well be respected for it.

So, if you like Nas - Untitled and think it's a great album, you can still praise Nas for picking the verses to rap, assuming they were indeed ghost written.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2012, 07:05:03 PM »
an MC of Nas's caliber should never need a ghost writer

Will_B

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2012, 11:21:31 PM »

Actually, we mostly all praise Dre for these piano comps.

Tieing this into the other thread about Nas having Ghostwriters. What's really the difference between Nas taking credit for words and Dre taking credit for notes?

I know and we all know the difference between a producer and a composer, but let's be serious; it is the melodies of the productions that Dre is famous for rather than is production style. If G Thang had Do Re Mi as the main melody rather than the Leon Heywood track then no one would give a shit about how well the track was produced. Storch wrote a hundred or so piano melodies in the late 90s and Dre selected the 9 or 10 best for the 2001 album and related era tracks, and that's Dre's talent, and he should very well be respected for it.

So, if you like Nas - Untitled and think it's a great album, you can still praise Nas for picking the verses to rap, assuming they were indeed ghost written.

Nas and Dre the same as in both their Ghost Writers have cried like bitches after being paid to do a job in a straight forward business arrangement. More 'kiss and tell' shit goes on in the rap genre than any other!!!