Author Topic: If Crooked I not Releasing his DEBUT ALBUM after SHADY SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM...  (Read 1898 times)

Remedy360

...Then heīs a Piece of shit who canīt create a Retail album...this nigga better needs to drop a SOLO DEBUT AFTER THE SLAUGHTER if He wanna make it...

That ship sailed for him a while ago. LOL @ "If he wanna make it" as if he's going to blow up all of a sudden. If you like him just enjoy the music for what it is, and if you don't just listen to someone else. It's not that complicated..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
at this rate he'll be droppin a debut album when he's 37 like 2 Chainz  ::)
how old is he now ?

34 amd no solo album ? shit he should have 4 or 5 at this point.

Hood Star is a solo album ;)

it was an unreleased album though. not his official debut.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

...Then heīs a Piece of shit who canīt create a Retail album...this nigga better needs to drop a SOLO DEBUT AFTER THE SLAUGHTER if He wanna make it...

That ship sailed for him a while ago. LOL @ "If he wanna make it" as if he's going to blow up all of a sudden. If you like him just enjoy the music for what it is, and if you don't just listen to someone else. It's not that complicated..

even funnier, Crooked I made it a lot further by not dropping a solo yet and joining Slaughterhouse than he would have by simply focusing on a solo career and dropping a few albums that sell a few thousand copies and that's it.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
crooked's debut album is 30 free unlistenable internet mixtapes
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
crooked's debut album is 30 free unlistenable internet mixtapes
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if crooked i ever releases a solo album, the world is gonna end. this day will be the ultimate proof that the maya predicted it.

mayan's you mean.

anyways Crooked just dropped a 20 song project 2 months ago with all original material so I don't see why people are still hating.

Detox is what deserves hate

Crooked's dropping original raps over original beats, and even had it selling on itunes. People need to get over the "Debut Album" shit, just take the music for what it is. It's not going to sound any different if you can buy it in a shop instead of just online.

Will_B

if crooked i ever releases a solo album, the world is gonna end. this day will be the ultimate proof that the maya predicted it.

mayan's you mean.

anyways Crooked just dropped a 20 song project 2 months ago with all original material so I don't see why people are still hating.

Detox is what deserves hate

Crooked's dropping original raps over original beats, and even had it selling on itunes. People need to get over the "Debut Album" shit, just take the music for what it is. It's not going to sound any different if you can buy it in a shop instead of just online.

Nah calling it a mixtape just means no clearences and no royalties to pay out

Hack Wilson - real

and that mixtape took a huge dump on all the junk rappers Arthur posts about who have albums lol

Mietek23

Bottom line is - that ship called "Crooked I debut album" sailed a long ass time ago (2007 to be precise). It seems like he himself had figure it out by now - so why can't some of y'all just move the fuck on ???

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Agree with me or not, but the truth is that Crooked I is a Slave because he never dropped a DEBUT SOLO DOLO ALBUM.
he never released his death row albums "The Untouchable & Say Hi To The Bad Guy", Never dropped his "B.O.S.S" Album & Those Projects like with Tech from the Wake Up Show and Now his "Million Dollar Story" is on hold now.

We all know what crooked tries to do...he wants a solo deal with shady, but this white boy ainīt dumb if this slaughterhouse album brings those numbers then he will get a solo deal, an acording to those snippets this slaughter album is garbage, so why not dropping a DEBUT ALBUM on indie route or sell this shit on your website...

Hack Wilson - real

Agree with me or not, but the truth is that Crooked I is a Slave because he never dropped a DEBUT SOLO DOLO ALBUM.
he never released his death row albums "The Untouchable & Say Hi To The Bad Guy", Never dropped his "B.O.S.S" Album & Those Projects like with Tech from the Wake Up Show and Now his "Million Dollar Story" is on hold now.

We all know what crooked tries to do...he wants a solo deal with shady, but this white boy ainīt dumb if this slaughterhouse album brings those numbers then he will get a solo deal, an acording to those snippets this slaughter album is garbage, so why not dropping a DEBUT ALBUM on indie route or sell this shit on your website...

he's a SLAVE?

so he's shackled in chains?

oh come on Ferhat, that is a shit smoking excuse

Will_B

he's a SLAVE?

C'mon Hack don't play dumb. He's saying Crooked is a Prince amongst men, and like a Peacock he needs to fly!!

Fly Crooked fly!!!

David Gutterman

he's a SLAVE?

C'mon Hack don't play dumb. He's saying Crooked is a Prince amongst men, and like a Peacock he needs to fly!!

Fly Crooked fly!!!

lol, nice one

papa-smurf

Mixtapes is basically albums.that's why crooked I got just as many songs out as 2pac or any other artist.I do want a crooked I album but i apreciate all the songs he released

Hack Wilson - real

Mixtapes is basically albums.that's why crooked I got just as many songs out as 2pac or any other artist.I do want a crooked I album but i apreciate all the songs he released
yeah

young boss 2 = all original music

every crooked EP = original music

psalm 82.6 = original music

shit that's a lot of music right there but OMG OMG IT'S NOT IN ALBUM FORM!@!@!@ 

:D