Author Topic: If Crooked I not Releasing his DEBUT ALBUM after SHADY SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM...  (Read 1890 times)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

OG Music this or that, itīs not listend as a retail product.

EFFeX

Who cares?

Good music is good music right?

Hack Wilson - real

Who cares?

Ferhat can't debate properly don't expect a real response.

"OMG IT'S NOT AVAILABLE AT MY LOCAL EUROPEAN CD STORE" 

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Who cares?

Yeah I don't get what the fuck people want. 95% of the population doesn't BUY retail product anyway, so what the fuck kind of difference does it make when you're getting a FREE project full of original music? People just love to complain.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

^becuz a studio-album is sequenced, and is a "creation", like a movie - i want to see a movie, not just scenes from it

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^becuz a studio-album is sequenced, and is a "creation", like a movie - i want to see a movie, not just scenes from it

that is how i feel about the situation also, If crook can't do what everyone else does, then that shows he really can't compete in the world of music.

and we really shouldnt be talking about him as though he is a serious artist.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and i forgot to mention 'He's wack
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Finally someone get my point in here...

KrazySumwhat

and i forgot to mention 'He's wack
I'll never understand how anyone could possibly even remotely think that. And iam not even a massive Crook fan or anything.
 The only rapper i can think of that could rap as good as Crook(lyrically) is Chino XL. Maybe Raskass or Killah preist or Eminem at his best, Canibus. Thats about the only ones. Kurupt at his best.
 But maybe you think they are all whack also?
 I admit i cant think of too many great Crooked solo songs but i cant think of a single whack verse from the guy.
 iam over caring if he ever releases a solo album to be honest. I'd prefer a album with Chino or a group like Hrsmn(i dont consider slaughterhouse anywhere near as good as Hrsmn)

MarshColin

at this rate he'll be droppin a debut album when he's 37 like 2 Chainz  ::)
how old is he now ?

34 amd no solo album ? shit he should have 4 or 5 at this point.

Hood Star is a solo album ;)

it was an unreleased album though. not his official debut.

Not to mention it was some of his worst work IMO. He's got way better shit in his vaults than Hood Star. The production on that album would've been considered mediocre at best had it dropped when it was made in the early to mid 2000's.

Will_B

Finally someone get my point in here...

Makes sense to u 2 Euros only tho^^

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
isnt the UK part of Europe^

Hack Wilson - real

at this rate he'll be droppin a debut album when he's 37 like 2 Chainz  ::)
how old is he now ?

34 amd no solo album ? shit he should have 4 or 5 at this point.

Hood Star is a solo album ;)

it was an unreleased album though. not his official debut.

Not to mention it was some of his worst work IMO. He's got way better shit in his vaults than Hood Star. The production on that album would've been considered mediocre at best had it dropped when it was made in the early to mid 2000's.

some of Hoodstar is fucking awesome

-bitch
-haters
-live from the row
-me and my dog
-suges west coast
-the itunes bonus track with kurupt and gangsta girl

that shit is some dope shit  8)

Will_B

isnt the UK part of Europe^

Euro is a state of mind.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f3PJF0YE-x4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/f3PJF0YE-x4</a>

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'