Author Topic: If Crooked I not Releasing his DEBUT ALBUM after SHADY SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM...  (Read 1903 times)

Hack Wilson - real

lmao, so Will - are you going to link a movie-scene wit Samuel L Jackson, when u want to explain ur British heritage next time?

LOL

Will_B

lmao, so Will - are you going to link a movie-scene wit Samuel L Jackson, when u want to explain ur British heritage next time?

That wouldn't have the same contextual significance.

Clueless dork :whistle:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Will_B

^
im stating the obvious. you keep editing my replies, so u are aparently mad

KrazySumwhat

let's stay on topic here, this is about how wack crooked is.   and how he doesn't have the skills to record a retail album, yet acts like he is a rapper with skills, and also how he needs to be in a group with some other guys so people don't notice how wack he is.

thanks y'all

Everyone entitled to an opinion but this is just trolling. Dont know why iam feeding though?
 Must admit though that latest mix tape i was listening to before from Crook didnt sound all that great. But he lyrics on every single song i hear everytime he raps on everything  :o

Will_B

^
im stating the obvious. you keep editing my replies, so u are aparently mad

Lol I see this serious business of the Internet has taken its toll on you 'Dickwang'

Your eDemeanour reeks of insecurity

^says the old guy that has changed his nickname 8 or 9 times since he was exposed  

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:19:47 AM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »

Will_B

^says the old guy that has changed his nickname 8 or 9 times since he was exposed  

The only thing u exposed, was yourself in those pathetic dick pics u pm'd a few of us on the forum :grumpy:

wow, u've talked alot about my penis lately.  ??
is it somethin u would like to say or am i missing somethin?

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 07:57:39 AM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nima from dubcnn? in the pic?
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

lmao, no