Author Topic: Slaughterhouse ft. Eminem - Throw That (Audio)  (Read 1026 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Slaughterhouse ft. Eminem - Throw That (Audio)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 11:10:58 PM »
at first i thought this song was a joke but it this is catchy

infact i like this...not gonna DL it because I'll wait for the CD  8)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 11:36:36 PM »
at first i thought this song was a joke but it this is catchy

infact i like this...not gonna DL it because I'll wait for the CD  8)

you are a joke dumb wilson
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 12:28:03 AM »
This is catchy. It ain't your typical Slaughterhouse song. The album should leak by Wednesday lol.

It's "cool". I'll leave it at that.

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 12:31:27 AM »
at first i thought wtf is that, but its kind of cool actually. Should have released this instead of that song with swizz

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 02:11:24 AM »
at first i thought wtf is that, but its kind of cool actually. Should have released this instead of that song with swizz

Hard, this has single written all over it

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 02:28:25 AM »
This shit is terrible. Slaughterhouse went from a group that is suppose to go against the grain regarding mainstream industry, the way singles are being made ect., yet they turned around and started making the same bullshit and actually, sounding much much worse at it than your most popular mainstream rapper.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 02:42:30 AM »
This shit is terrible. Slaughterhouse went from a group that is suppose to go against the grain regarding mainstream industry, the way singles are being made ect., yet they turned around and started making the same bullshit and actually, sounding much much worse at it than your most popular mainstream rapper.

There is some truth in that statement, tho dudes wanna be rich and guess this is the only formula. They all deserve it.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2012, 02:47:16 AM »
I understand that but I don't agree that this is the formula. People would rather listen to this type of music from Wayne, Drake, Ross and so on. These people also sound more comfortable and in their lane doing this type of music. Slaughterhouse don't. They're gonna flop, it's a given.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2012, 02:50:06 AM »
corny  :-X
all of their singles suck so far

doggfather

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2012, 02:58:35 AM »
gonna check it!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2012, 03:00:32 AM »
I understand that but I don't agree that this is the formula. People would rather listen to this type of music from Wayne, Drake, Ross and so on. These people also sound more comfortable and in their lane doing this type of music. Slaughterhouse don't. They're gonna flop, it's a given.

Yea with that production and that direction flop is inevitable. Hardcore SH fans wont buy it when they hear the final product thats too mainstream and Wayne and Drake fans aint gonna buy it for sure. If Eminem would be part of them and dropped a verse on every song it could do well but like this I am afraid you are right.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2012, 07:06:59 AM »
Itīs a fucking Shame how they sell out, i can remember when they formed and dropped songs like; "On Slaught", "Move On" & Fight Club" shit even "Whack Mcīs" was hot. Their 1st Album was aight, against the upcoming album itīs a classic, i only listend to those 4 singles that leaked; "Hammer Dance", "My Life", "Throw it Away" & "Good Bye". Goodbye is the only one song that is powerful...i was a slaughterhouse fan who buys cdīs from them but now not, im gonna dl this album, nothing more.

Im rather supporting Kendrick Lamar, Canīt wait for his DEBUT ALBUM man!

Crvle should now better that Crooked I is getting boring i mean, his whole style changed badly, like back in the days when he was on tha row he was spitting real hardcore shit,shit even that Dynasty C.O.B Crooked from 05-08 was dope compared to now and how old is crooked ??? he rapping boring ass shit and has no own style which isnīt  interessthing anymore. i think this is the point what Snoop Dogg ment when he said; " I donīt like his Style", this dude Crooked is a slave, he has no rights in slaughterhouse, comparing to those other 3 fucks, i seen this with my own eyes; i asked crooked why he didnīt play any of his songs like "Boom Boom Clap", "Cali Boyz", "N.W.A" or Straight Bosses" at slaughterhouse shows, he told me, that the other ones donīt wanted it and now heīs rapping his replayed bet or fuckflex freestyles ...i was like motherfucka what? i told him i know why youīre in this group because itīs a great commerical move for you relevanz in this game and he said; YES. this was back in early 2010...shit i even saw something that was weird ass fuck man...but you guys wouldnīt  believe me. anyways, Crook turned into a Puppet, all of them is but crooked is the puppet of his own group.
Crvle, Novakane & Fuckfess know what the deal is.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:11:10 AM by Ghostrider562 »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2012, 07:26:25 AM »
Itīs a fucking Shame how they sell out, i can remember when they formed and dropped songs like; "On Slaught", "Move On" & Fight Club" shit even "Whack Mcīs" was hot. Their 1st Album was aight, against the upcoming album itīs a classic, i only listend to those 4 singles that leaked; "Hammer Dance", "My Life", "Throw it Away" & "Good Bye". Goodbye is the only one song that is powerful...i was a slaughterhouse fan who buys cdīs from them but now not, im gonna dl this album, nothing more.

Im rather supporting Kendrick Lamar, Canīt wait for his DEBUT ALBUM man!

Crvle should now better that Crooked I is getting boring i mean, his whole style changed badly, like back in the days when he was on tha row he was spitting real hardcore shit,shit even that Dynasty C.O.B Crooked from 05-08 was dope compared to now and how old is crooked ??? he rapping boring ass shit and has no own style which isnīt  interessthing anymore. i think this is the point what Snoop Dogg ment when he said; " I donīt like his Style", this dude Crooked is a slave, he has no rights in slaughterhouse, comparing to those other 3 fucks, i seen this with my own eyes; i asked crooked why he didnīt play any of his songs like "Boom Boom Clap", "Cali Boyz", "N.W.A" or Straight Bosses" at slaughterhouse shows, he told me, that the other ones donīt wanted it and now heīs rapping his replayed bet or fuckflex freestyles ...i was like motherfucka what? i told him i know why youīre in this group because itīs a great commerical move for you relevanz in this game and he said; YES. this was back in early 2010...shit i even saw something that was weird ass fuck man...but you guys wouldnīt  believe me. anyways, Crook turned into a Puppet, all of them is but crooked is the puppet of his own group.
Crvle, Novakane & Fuckfess know what the deal is.
wow this is crazy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

The Predator

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2012, 08:00:15 AM »
Shitty 8-bit Atari sounding beat and Eminem embarrassing himself.

Cack.