Author Topic: Slaughterhouse ft. Eminem - Throw That (Audio)  (Read 1027 times)

Will_B

Re: Slaughterhouse ft. Eminem - Throw That (Audio)
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2012, 08:01:23 AM »
Shitty 8-bit Atari sounding beat and Eminem embarrassing himself.

Cack.

Slaughterhouse are just a replacement D12 to Em

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 08:12:48 AM »
Shitty 8-bit Atari sounding beat and Eminem embarrassing himself.

Cack.

Slaughterhouse are just a replacement D12 to Em
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2012, 08:13:44 AM »
This is catchy. It ain't your typical Slaughterhouse song. The album should leak by Wednesday lol.

It's "cool". I'll leave it at that.
LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 09:28:29 AM »
Joell Ortiz said in an interview the contract for them to Shady was 600 million dollars. If you expected that kind of money to be given to them & they weren't going to do what they were told, you're buggin'.

Put a less poppy sounding behind this & the vibe doesn't sound so "corny" & the song wouldn't be a problem.

I've come to the conclusion, this album will be "cool". That's about it. Budden already is bitching about the label, so this could potentially be the last Slaughterhouse album anyway & they'll all go back to their careers.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 09:35:10 AM »
Joell Ortiz said in an interview the contract for them to Shady was 600 million dollars. If you expected that kind of money to be given to them & they weren't going to do what they were told, you're buggin'.

Put a less poppy sounding behind this & the vibe doesn't sound so "corny" & the song wouldn't be a problem.

I've come to the conclusion, this album will be "cool". That's about it. Budden already is bitching about the label, so this could potentially be the last Slaughterhouse album anyway & they'll all go back to their careers.
LOL @ you thinkin' shady gave slaughterhouse a 600 million dollar contract.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 09:41:42 AM »

slaughterhouse is not making 150 million per member lol

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2012, 09:50:45 AM »

LMAO joell was clearly joking lmaooo....but anyways not gonna listen to this track till album leaks...fully expect this to be worst song on album tho...yes worse than "throw it away"    *puts mixtape back on blast
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 09:52:26 AM by MoodMuzik »

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2012, 10:02:00 AM »

lol

oh and this song is ass, slaughterhouse has so much potential, but i have a feeling this album will be a BIG disappointment

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2012, 10:08:32 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gXk1UuHxrYg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gXk1UuHxrYg</a>

I mean, I'm only quoting Joell. 1:40 mark.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2012, 10:14:53 AM »

LMAO joell was clearly joking lmaooo....but anyways not gonna listen to this track till album leaks...fully expect this to be worst song on album tho...yes worse than "throw it away"    *puts mixtape back on blast

i like Throw It Away but i think the UFO sample is over used

Will_B

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2012, 10:38:48 AM »

LOL Cham I thought u were a bit sharper than this.

They'll be on a salary with free accommodation @ Aftermath Towers. Nuttin more

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2012, 10:41:37 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gXk1UuHxrYg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gXk1UuHxrYg</a>

I mean, I'm only quoting Joell. 1:40 mark.
joell was only joking. charlemane went in LOL gotta love the honesty.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2012, 10:45:55 AM »

LOL Cham I thought u were a bit sharper than this.

They'll be on a salary with free accommodation @ Aftermath Towers. Nuttin more
you actually thought he was sharp LMFAO i commend you for givin' him the benefit of the doubt.

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2012, 11:43:12 AM »

sounds like a HIT....

BWHWHBWHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

these guys will NEVER write a hit record but watching them try will ALWAYS entertain!!!!!!!!!!

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2012, 01:36:42 PM »
don't like it. i hate Joell Ortiz voice on this too