Author Topic: andre 3000 is a commercial faggot that helped kill hip hop  (Read 1563 times)

Will_B

Re: andre 3000 is a commercial faggot that helped kill hip hop
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2012, 10:09:57 AM »
Its funny how people adulate Prince, hes considered universally to be GOAT in the music industry. A music genius.

Andre does something like Prince and the reaction is to call him out as a fag etc. etc.

#stuckinthe90shiphopfanskilledhiphopforthemselves

Desert Lord

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2012, 10:59:18 AM »
andre 3000 helped to kill hip hop? man get the fuck out with that shit! he's one of the last REAL rappers in the mainstream. If you didn't like lovebelow than don't listen to it. dude do what he feel, and i respect that.
and not everybody who doesn't act like a fake ass wannabe gangsta is a fag!

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 11:16:29 AM »
andre 3000 helped to kill hip hop? man get the fuck out with that shit! he's one of the last REAL rappers in the mainstream. If you didn't like lovebelow than don't listen to it. dude do what he feel, and i respect that.

Real talk

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2012, 01:37:55 PM »
Its funny how people adulate Prince, hes considered universally to be GOAT in the music industry.

wrong.
goat stand for greatestofalltime, MJ has that title not Prince
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 01:42:35 PM by Super Saiyan Mike Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2012, 02:01:33 PM »
Its funny how people adulate Prince, hes considered universally to be GOAT in the music industry.

wrong.

Oh boring. He's one of the GOATS.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2012, 03:39:33 PM »
andre 3000 is dope...should he do more hip-hop and less experimenting? probably. but he still talented as a mufucka

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2012, 05:20:54 PM »
Agreed. Andre and his carbon copy Kendrick are wack

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2012, 07:03:44 PM »

wrong.

both are fruitcakes!!

2pac would own their asses

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2012, 12:40:51 AM »
andre 3000 is in the same boat as dr.dre.. one foot in one foot out.. dropping anti-climactic bullshit on a loose schedule trashing his legacy.. difference is dr.dre lost pretty much all his fans with his BS and somehow andre is untouchable... even after all the trash hes given you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes a mercenary at this point...

hell knock the cobwebs off and give you a rusty verse for $ as long as youre NOT big boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pussies really love andre... and not just his classic music... they love HIM...

up to stankonia everything out his mouth was GOLD...

he fell the fuck off... like every other rapper i ever liked...

they either hang in too long or lose their minds!!!!!!!!!!!

andre hung in too long and lost his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andre gets a pass for everything...

he can quit outkast... leave big boi hanging... do a bunch of wack movies he sucks in... hang around and take features for fag rappers ... and nobody will say anything...

hes been a JOKE for almost 10 years now...

but i know hes a genius and he recorded a lot of amazing shit...

big boi never gets the props he deserves... he was one half that classic shit and he never lost his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2012, 12:46:18 AM »
i heard andre tryin to sing about vampire chicks and roses that smell like poo on embarrassing instrumentals he put together thinkin he was a one man band...

ppl that were wowed by that album are pussies... that dont know shit about funk...

go listen to some real funk you faggot...

you a fan of jordans stint on the white sox!?!?!?!?!?!?

MJ is a sports icon for what he did with a basketball.. his run in the minors was a JOKE...

andre made his butter rapping and his run as a prince wannabe was a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a gay rapper thats sick of rapping = the love below

kast went diamond with that trash then andre left big boi hanging so he could try and build a career on screen... that all blew up in his face due to his limitations as an actor... not funny... son is wooden... no screen presence... weak... hes done up there... hollywood knows who to call when they need a can to knock over... hes doing commercials now... anythign to stay out the studio... andre knows hes fried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if andre never went full faggot with the love below drake doesnt exist... b.o.b. doesnt exist...

Desert Lord

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2012, 04:54:00 AM »
i heard andre tryin to sing about vampire chicks and roses that smell like poo on embarrassing instrumentals he put together thinkin he was a one man band...

ppl that were wowed by that album are pussies... that dont know shit about funk...

go listen to some real funk you faggot...

you a fan of jordans stint on the white sox!?!?!?!?!?!?

MJ is a sports icon for what he did with a basketball.. his run in the minors was a JOKE...

andre made his butter rapping and his run as a prince wannabe was a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a gay rapper thats sick of rapping = the love below

kast went diamond with that trash then andre left big boi hanging so he could try and build a career on screen... that all blew up in his face due to his limitations as an actor... not funny... son is wooden... no screen presence... weak... hes done up there... hollywood knows who to call when they need a can to knock over... hes doing commercials now... anythign to stay out the studio... andre knows hes fried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if andre never went full faggot with the love below drake doesnt exist... b.o.b. doesnt exist...

man, YOU are the faggot around here and i bet i know more funk then you, bitch!

Will_B

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2012, 11:04:15 AM »
Agreed. Andre and his carbon copy Kendrick are wack

Ha! I thought I was in the minority (no reverse racist) in thinking K-Dot rips on that ATL sound.

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2012, 11:16:27 AM »
i agree he used to be great now hes homo

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2012, 04:09:29 PM »
it's messed up how he's doin' big boi but i am anxious to hear 'sorry' wit him and t.i. produced by jazze pha.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BabyBird

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2012, 04:17:57 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

bwahahehe 2 funny