Author Topic: andre 3000 is a commercial faggot that helped kill hip hop  (Read 1554 times)

Sikotic™

Re: andre 3000 is a commercial faggot that helped kill hip hop
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2012, 04:22:57 PM »
Y'all can get mad all you want but Angry is on point. And this is a guy who still digs some of Andre 3000 post-Kast work.

Dude got a lil bit of critical acclaim and told all his fans to eat dick. The second fans stop kissing his ass for making sub par music and artists stop paying him for features is the moment he'll go back to his roots.

Props to Angry for being real about shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2012, 10:58:08 PM »
Agreed. Andre and his carbon copy Kendrick are wack

Ha! I thought I was in the minority (no reverse racist) in thinking K-Dot rips on that ATL sound.

Kendrik Lamar doesnt sound like an Atlanta-rapper

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2012, 12:13:35 AM »
andre 3000 helped to kill hip hop? man get the fuck out with that shit! he's one of the last REAL rappers in the mainstream. If you didn't like lovebelow than don't listen to it. dude do what he feel, and i respect that.
and not everybody who doesn't act like a fake ass wannabe gangsta is a fag!
Or dress like one, glad you said that.
andre 3000 helped to kill hip hop? man get the fuck out with that shit! he's one of the last REAL rappers in the mainstream. If you didn't like lovebelow than don't listen to it. dude do what he feel, and i respect that.
and not everybody who doesn't act like a fake ass wannabe gangsta is a fag!

Real talk
I was gonna type that 4 the 1st time ever.  Glad we both agree.
Its funny how people adulate Prince, hes considered universally to be GOAT in the music industry.

wrong.
goat stand for greatestofalltime, MJ has that title not Prince

both are fruitcakes!!

2pac would own their asses
2pac is in a different music genre than both MJ & Prince.  Prince fell off with his last couple of albums.  But he was in the top 5 music artists in the 80's.  MJ no.1 of course, but y'all can decide who was 2-5 between Prince, Whitney, Janet & Madonna. 

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2012, 09:29:46 AM »
Its funny how people adulate Prince, hes considered universally to be GOAT in the music industry.

wrong.
goat stand for greatestofalltime, MJ has that title not Prince

both are fruitcakes!!

2pac would own their asses

no he wouldnt
pac was just a nigger that could rap

Will_B

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2012, 06:28:31 AM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.